ImageImageImageImageImage

Raptors in game Beats..

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

KSR
Banned User
And1: 0

Raptors in game Beats.. 

Post#1 » by KSR » Mon Dec 8, 2008 1:56 am

The Raptors have very nice selection of beats they play wen they have position, to me the music they put out there sounds alot better than other beats in other arenas wen i watch the road games. Anyone know any of the songs? i like the beats but dont know which songs lol.
C_Money
RealGM
And1: 25,639

Re: Raptors in game Beats.. 

Post#2 » by C_Money » Mon Dec 8, 2008 1:58 am

They've got those 2 DJ's that used to be on NBA XL when Nam and Cabbie were running things.
tmoney34
Senior
And1: 6

Post#3 » by tmoney34 » Mon Dec 8, 2008 2:50 am

The DJs are 4Korners ..

But the Raps opening has got to go .. along with playing "Just Dance" a million times before the tipoff
Sandy Gold: "Have you ever waxed?"

Andrea Bargnani: "Uhh remove hair? No, no, no. For what? No, no, no, never. I don't have alot of hair, no. I don't have like hair on the shoulders so I'm cool."

:bowdown:
snika
Analyst

Post#4 » by snika » Mon Dec 8, 2008 5:07 am

I dont mind music during timeouts/quarters to pump up the crowd. But I hate hearing music DURING the game. Let the players play...
jbraptor
Banned User

Post#5 » by jbraptor » Mon Dec 8, 2008 9:19 am

snika wrote:I dont mind music during timeouts/quarters to pump up the crowd. But I hate hearing music DURING the game. Let the players play...

Obviously you have never played basketball!
KSR
Banned User

Post#6 » by KSR » Mon Dec 8, 2008 3:22 pm

snika wrote:I dont mind music during timeouts/quarters to pump up the crowd. But I hate hearing music DURING the game. Let the players play...

no way man..music pumps up the players during the game, and i think it adds that extra somethin somethin to the game as well, i mean imagine possessions without music.
Carlos Rogers
Banned User

Post#7 » by Carlos Rogers » Mon Dec 8, 2008 8:11 pm

Nothing has really jumped out at me this year other them them playing the beat of
"Sweet escape" by Gwen Stefani and Akon which 80% of the league plays....Last year they played of "Summer Love" by Justin Timberlake a lot.

The best over the years has to be the Sacremento DJ... Hes always playing West Coast beats like Tupac, Snoop, and Dre makes Kings games more enjoyable also gotta give props to the Memphis Grizzles DJ hes really good.

Return to Toronto Raptors