ImageImageImageImageImage

ROKO UKIC CALLING!!!!!

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

derrek
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Re: ROKO UKIC CALLING!!!!! 

Post#21 » by derrek » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:06 am

He sho is ugly tho!
Jack Armstrong shouts out my podcast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEw3ZURHBsc
Rapsalot
Head Coach
And1: 1,646

Post#22 » by Rapsalot » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:07 am

I was going to post something like this a few games ago but not quite a brash as you.

Roko is playing well but still needs to develop. I do think he will replace Jose but starting in the 2010-2011 season after he has proven himself more.

His quicks make him a better penetrator and defender than Jose. I know Jose if hurt but I am talking about before he got hurt and last year when Ford was out and he started. Roko also is taller and it helps him in the lane and closing out. I think once he gets his shot down and learns more control to his game he will be our starter.
W.I.C
Junior

Post#23 » by W.I.C » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:40 am

dillio wrote:
W.I.C wrote:Since I'm the bipartisan type, would someone be kind enough to morph/merge the Solomon and Ukic avatars together? As long as the end product does not look like Sam Cassell, I'll sport it. :D

Ukimon?
Rokomon?
Solokic?
Solomic?
Woko Solokic?

We'd have to start a poll on that one.

Seriously isn't there anyone willing to do their photoshop magic and produce an avatar for me? Or is the thought of creating an image which represents harmony between two rival factions on RealGM absurd :dontknow:
youngLion
Assistant Coach
And1: 3

Post#24 » by youngLion » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:59 am

dillio wrote:
W.I.C wrote:Since I'm the bipartisan type, would someone be kind enough to morph/merge the Solomon and Ukic avatars together? As long as the end product does not look like Sam Cassell, I'll sport it. :D

Ukimon?
Rokomon?
Solokic?
Solomic?
Woko Solokic?

Pfft those are all silly

Obviously Soko-Weni Ukisolocic is the way to go.
WhiteMamba
Ballboy

Post#25 » by WhiteMamba » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:09 am

Once Roko develops his mid range jump shot, he will be unstoppable. I can envision him scoring 20ppg 4asts in a shooting guard position at 6'5". He seems to score with very little effort and with ease when he drives inside right now so there no reason why he can't score 20ppg in a year or two.
youngLion
Assistant Coach
And1: 3

Post#26 » by youngLion » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:22 am

WhiteMamba wrote:Once Roko develops his mid range jump shot, he will be unstoppable. I can envision him scoring 20ppg 4asts in a shooting guard position at 6'5". He seems to score with very little effort and with ease when he drives inside right now so there no reason why he can't score 20ppg in a year or two.

Because he can't shoot or hit layups with any consistency?
jonny three time
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,246

Post#27 » by jonny three time » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:23 am

dillio wrote:
jaybakes wrote:But with that being said, point guards generally have longer careers then majority of nba players. At least they seem to decline alot later in their careers.

Elite point guards do, average point guards not so much. If Ukic becomes an elite pg, he'll probably have a nice long career.

Rod Strickland, Lindsey Hunter, Darell Armstrong, Darrik Murray, even guys like Jaqcue Vaughn, Derek Fisher and Antonio Daniels all get 10 years+ in the league easily without many people noticing. As long as PGs can stay in shape they can usually make it till their mid 30s once they've established themselves in the league. Little guys bodies don't break down at the same pace that big guys do.

I look at Roko as more like a 21 or 22 year old since he seems like a late bloomer, is still filling out physically, doesn't have much wear and tear by playing the lighter Euro schedule and being a backup over there for a couple years as well.
Veggamattic
Veteran
And1: 1,419

Post#28 » by Veggamattic » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:36 am

dillio wrote:calm the **** down

God I hate a**holes like you!
vinsanity09
Pro Prospect
And1: 203

Post#29 » by vinsanity09 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:49 am

Never trusted Solomon, and never Will (see what I did there?) It's all about Roko Ukic now
Kupo666
Junior

Post#30 » by Kupo666 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:02 am

Heh, i been touting Roko's skills since Oct 28th.
Delfino + Arroyo ? Playoffs here we come 2010BIG PAPA!

Return to Toronto Raptors