ImageImageImageImageImage

Would a healthy Calderon have helped in last 6 losses?

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

redred9
Assistant Coach
And1: 66

Re: Would a healthy Calderon have helped in last 6 losses? 

Post#81 » by redred9 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:53 am

The_Original_Baller wrote:Time off from the forum for what? Abuse of power as always. It's not like i called you a POS. You guys are like Jose' fan club. These guys make millions of dollars to sit on the bench, lucky for them they have guys like you to ride their jock all day long and protect them from any sort negative comments. But last year when everyone was all over TJ and Andrea and Sam, i didn't see you running around and suspending everyone for calling these millionaires all kinds of names. The double standard is glaring and disgusting, have your board, i won't post here anymore. You guys are a bunch of pansies.

did you forget to take your medicine? chill out
The_Original_Baller
Veteran
And1: 112

Post#82 » by The_Original_Baller » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:53 am

O'neal isn't playing because his knee is fragile and they are trying to move him before he crumbles. Believe me one twist and he's finished. Call it inside info call it whatever you want but i'm around players all the time, i know whats going on in the league and thats why its laughable to me when guys on here try to put down my ideas like i don't know whats going on. You hear media clips, i hear it from the horse's mouth. PEACE.
Ari Gold
Analyst
And1: 438

Post#83 » by Ari Gold » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:54 am

The_Original_Baller wrote:Time off from the forum for what? Abuse of power as always. It's not like i called you a POS. You guys are like Jose' fan club. These guys make millions of dollars to sit on the bench, lucky for them they have guys like you to ride their jock all day long and protect them from any sort negative comments. But last year when everyone was all over TJ and Andrea and Sam, i didn't see you running around and suspending everyone for calling these millionaires all kinds of names. The double standard is glaring and disgusting, have your board, i won't post here anymore. You guys are a bunch of pansies.

Either that or your posts just lack substance to the point that everyone rips on you and then instead of saying "maybe I don't know what I am talking about" or making a logical argument to support them you call everyone pansies and leave the board.

Wait to stand behind your comments ...very non pansy of you.
redred9
Assistant Coach

Post#84 » by redred9 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:56 am

The_Original_Baller wrote:O'neal isn't playing because his knee is fragile and they are trying to move him before he crumbles. Believe me one twist and he's finished. Call it inside info call it whatever you want but i'm around players all the time, i know whats going on in the league and thats why its laughable to me when guys on here try to put down my ideas like i don't know whats going on. You hear media clips, i hear it from the horse's mouth. PEACE.

so you heard it from the horse's mouth that Jose is pretending to be injured so he doesn't have to play against the leagues better point guards? :lol: come on..
The_Original_Baller
Veteran

Post#85 » by The_Original_Baller » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:57 am

redred9 wrote:

did you forget to take your medicine? chill out

Go to any kind of real forum from the states, Knicks, Yankees, Chicago, LA people say waaay worse that POS. Here i say POS and it's short form too and i'm a baiter and a troller and all this crap. It's a complete joke. I'm gone for real now, i'm tired of this goody good "we suck but lets not blame anyone or say anything bad" message board. We're 10 games under and there's nobody to blame? Not BC, not Triano, not Jose? COME ON get real, grow some balls. This is why teams in the states laugh at us, its because as a people Canadians act like such softies. So i should be trying to spare JOSE feelings? Or BC's feelings? Or fans of a particular player? Believe me if you're losing sleep at night because i called Jose a POS then you really have no life, believe me if you were on fire Jose wouldn't even spit on you.
The_Original_Baller
Veteran

Post#86 » by The_Original_Baller » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:01 am

redred9 wrote:
The_Original_Baller wrote:O'neal isn't playing because his knee is fragile and they are trying to move him before he crumbles. Believe me one twist and he's finished. Call it inside info call it whatever you want but i'm around players all the time, i know whats going on in the league and thats why its laughable to me when guys on here try to put down my ideas like i don't know whats going on. You hear media clips, i hear it from the horse's mouth. PEACE.

so you heard it from the horse's mouth that Jose is pretending to be injured so he doesn't have to play against the leagues better point guards? :lol: come on..

No but i hear the chatter of what players think about Jose and the team and it isn't favourable. Basically the talk is that Jose is he's weak. If you put enough pressure on him he will crack mentally, and if you drive past him he won't try to stay infront of you. Nobody REALLY respects Jose, what they say in the media and what they say with their boys is two completely different things. I'm not saying they're right but if they have this type of thinking about Jose, we're already at a disadvantage because players will come in with too much confidence. This is how we lose games to inferior teams, it's because no teams really fear us from top to bottom. (besides JO)
The_Original_Baller
Veteran

Post#87 » by The_Original_Baller » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:03 am

And i'm telling you guys this because it's the truth. I like the Raptors but nobody in the NBA respects the Raptors. If teams don't respect your game, you're already down before the game even starts. Believe that if you don't believe anything. Say what you want but it's the truth.
redred9
Assistant Coach

Post#88 » by redred9 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:04 am

The_Original_Baller wrote:
Go to any kind of real forum from the states, Knicks, Yankees, Chicago, LA people say waaay worse that POS. Here i say POS and it's short form too and i'm a baiter and a troller and all this crap. It's a complete joke. I'm gone for real now, i'm tired of this goody good "we suck but lets not blame anyone or say anything bad" message board. We're 10 games under and there's nobody to blame? Not BC, not Triano, not Jose? COME ON get real, grow some balls. This is why teams in the states laugh at us, its because as a people Canadians act like such softies. So i should be trying to spare JOSE feelings? Or BC's feelings? Or fans of a particular player? Believe me if you're losing sleep at night because i called Jose a POS then you really have no life, believe me if you were on fire Jose wouldn't even spit on you.

Actually, we could care less if you called Jose a POS, just saying back up your claims with some kind of logic! If you took your claims to the Bucks board for example (who have some very knowledgeable posters) about one of their players, you would be laughed right off it!
The_Original_Baller
Veteran

Post#89 » by The_Original_Baller » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:07 am

redred9 wrote:
The_Original_Baller wrote:

Actually, we could care less if you called Jose a POS, just saying back up your claims with some kind of logic! If you took your claims to the Bucks board for example (who have some very knowledgeable posters) about one of their players, you would be laughed right off it!

You could care less but it's not you i'm concerned with.
PHANTOMPHOENIX
Head Coach
And1: 1,074

Post#90 » by PHANTOMPHOENIX » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:25 am

It's completely obvious by now that certain posters have clear agendas. They can't even argue their points so they resort to claiming some 'superior' knowledge that is beyond the reach of the rest of humanity. :roll:

Spin spin spin and keep spinning....but you aren't getting anywhere, you are just going in circles.
jonny three time
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,246

Post#91 » by jonny three time » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:46 am

Reignman wrote:LOL. If I wasn't a Raptor fan and I read this thread, I'd leave with the impression that Calderon led us to some crazy ass winning streak prior to being injured.

BTW, wasn't Calderon playing the last time Atlanta beat us?

The last time the Raps played Atlanta the Raps won, and yes Jose played in that game. Although JO wasn't playing in that game. So maybe that helped the team to victory?
Death Knight
RealGM
And1: 3,129

Post#92 » by Death Knight » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:16 am

The_Original_Baller wrote:I'd rather Parker play PG than Jose.

That means Joey Graham have to start and Graham is a worse than Calderon on the defensive end. Besides, Parker does what he does on offense, but his defensive at allowing penetration and leaving guys open is still just as bad. JJ and Bibby lit the Raptors up.

Return to Toronto Raptors