ImageImageImageImageImage

Can We Agree Bosh is not franchises Material

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Death Knight
RealGM
And1: 3,129

Re: Can We Agree Bosh is not franchises Material 

Post#81 » by Death Knight » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:11 am

Mustard_Tiger wrote:
the traveller wrote:Seriously, our wing players are really bad. REALLY BAD!!!! Everyday I pray for a trade to get someone who has a handle and some creativity. I would even settle for Ben Gordon. That's how bad our wings are. They suck.

Remember when Kapono committed the lane violation on JO's free throw that would have gotten us to within 7 with 2:30 left or so. Hilarious.

Were you surprised? Kapono had use his feet to mess up somehow. Travel, lane violation, etc...I bet Kapono would win dancing with the stars.
vulture
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,905

Post#82 » by vulture » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:11 am

Mustard_Tiger wrote:How many of you guys think this team will win a championship with Bosh as a #1?

He's a good player, but he would be far better served going somewhere else to be a #2 (where he might actually play some defense maybe).

Wait, you want to give him to a team with a number 1 option, so he can be a number 2 option? Holy ****, you boggle the mind dogbert or catberg!
Here is a plan- why don't we bring a number 1 option to Toronto to play with Chris, so we can win a championship instead giving our talent to other teams.
cutthroat
Senior
And1: 0

Post#83 » by cutthroat » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:14 am

why isnt this thread locked, if this was about barney or Calderon this would of been locked,i guess cause bosh isn't a European like his teammates,vince had a better supporting cast than bosh, it even took jordan 6 years before his first title, because he had a good team,role players,supporting cast,like i said i have seen lots of poor trades,i hope bc makes the right one soon
Local_NG_Idiot
RealGM
And1: 3,563

Post#84 » by Local_NG_Idiot » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:14 am

i love these knee jerk reaction threads after losses. they end up being more entertaining than the game.
Mustard_Tiger
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#85 » by Mustard_Tiger » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:14 am

Death Knight wrote:
Mustard_Tiger wrote:
the traveller wrote:Seriously, our wing players are really bad. REALLY BAD!!!! Everyday I pray for a trade to get someone who has a handle and some creativity. I would even settle for Ben Gordon. That's how bad our wings are. They suck.

Remember when Kapono committed the lane violation on JO's free throw that would have gotten us to within 7 with 2:30 left or so. Hilarious.

Were you surprised? Kapono had use his feet to mess up somehow. Travel, lane violation, etc...I bet Kapono would win dancing with the stars.

Not at all. I love laughing when Kapono makes his normal foot mistakes. Especially in such crucial moments.
vulture
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,905

Post#86 » by vulture » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:15 am

theonlyeastcoastrapsfan wrote:
Fairview4Life wrote:Bosh is a franchise player. So I guess we can't all agree.

we also can't agree that he's our best defender.

There is not a doubt in my mind that he is this team's best defender.
from24ft
Banned User
And1: 2
Location: doing funnels and the kozak dance at the company picnic

Post#87 » by from24ft » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:15 am

raptorsfan1995 wrote:Bosh is a great player but the problem is hes not aware where is teammates. If you see every superstar in the league they are aware where their teammates are. Once they are double teamed, they pass the ball to the right person for a open shot. I have never seen Bosh make an impressive pass. Did you guys the Charlies pass to Bell around the baseline, even though Bell missed the shot it was great pass none the less. In my opinion, superstars should make their teammates better which Bosh doesnt. He a great one on one player but not a superstar.

Bosh can certainly get better at finding open teammates, but he is not as bad as you make him out to be.

These are the assist/game leaders at the position in the NBA.

Pau Gasol 3.4
Kevin Garnett 2.7
Chris Bosh 2.5
Dirk Nowitzki 2.3
Amare Stoudemire 2.2
Mustard_Tiger
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#88 » by Mustard_Tiger » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:16 am

vulture wrote:Wait, you want to give him to a team with a number 1 option, so he can be a number 2 option?

I think the only way he's going to win a championship is as a #2, so if that's Chris' goal he should go do that.

Holy ****, you boggle the mind dogbert or catberg!

Aren't you forgetting "The Contender," and "The Avenger," too?

Here is a plan- why don't we bring a number 1 option to Toronto to play with Chris, so we can win a championship instead giving our talent to other teams.

Alright, that sounds great. How do we do that?
Shaazzam
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,256

Post#89 » by Shaazzam » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:16 am

Considering the OP has done a hit and run, the thread is rife with personal attacks, this thread pops up after every loss...
Imageprops to Turbo_Zone

Return to Toronto Raptors