ImageImageImageImageImage

Complete Disappointment

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Valard
Sixth Man
And1: 2,902

Complete Disappointment 

Post#1 » by Valard » Sun Mar 8, 2009 7:04 pm

I don't even know what to say at this point.

Game in and game out its the same sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach.

It's hard to sit back and watch our team choke game, after game, after game, after game. I keep trying to tell myself.. "Oh, we just lost to a far superior team." But honestly, how much more can this excuse be made. Watching this Jazz game, the turning point of the game was the BS non-calls starting with the pushoff by Kirilenko on a run away layup. But you know what... I can't stomach these types of excuses anymore.

It's ****ing ridiculous.

I look at this team, we have the tools. Why the **** can't we put it all together for a complete game?

It was sickening to watch Bargs bury them off the dribble all game and then watch him not even TOUCH the ball in the 4th quarter. How the hell does a coach NOT put the ball in his hands early in the fourth to keep him going. Just listening to Devlin spout off saying "And Bargs STILL hasnt scored in the 4th..." made me want to blacken his eyes. TWO SHOTS Devlin... THATS why.

And JK on the floor... ever... JESUS.

Time and time again teams make their runs when JK is on the floor.

Figure it the **** out.

I love the Raps... Im passionate about basketball. But the **** they are making their fan base endure this year is ****ing depressing.

BRUTAL.

Absolutely brutal.

Return to Toronto Raptors