ImageImageImageImageImage

Why blindly support CB4?!?

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

ruckus
RealGM
And1: 11,279

Re: Why blindly support CB4?!? 

Post#161 » by ruckus » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:29 pm

nuttica wrote:you have to realize..in this day and age..even though the law ...innocent until proven guilty. sorry but the truth is your guilty until proven innocent, and bosh can't differ from anyone else that has been accused of crimes that they even haven't commited.

Is what CB4 did a crime?

He's being sued not charged.

In a case like this, it comes down to one thing and one thing only, money. And, in cases like this, people will say anything, on both sides, to sway public opinion.

For me, the fact that the Mathis side fired the first salvo indicates to me that they are trying to pressure CB4 through the public to get a deal done. For me, the fact that CB4 has not said anything publically unfavourable towards the Mathis side tells me he is willing to accept responsibility except, it has to be on terms agreeable to him. It is extremely unfortunate that an innocent baby girl is caught in the middle.
from24ft
Banned User
And1: 2
Location: doing funnels and the kozak dance at the company picnic

Post#162 » by from24ft » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Wake up and grow up. Learn to read between the lines. You just chose not to. Because you think that you are being fair that way... Bosh doesn't give rats ass how fair he is being to our oragnization or us the fans by bringing this upon the club.

He gets paid 15million and that is pleanty to stop this dead in its tracks... every single other player does this.

I think he is a scumbag, that is not an opinion of his basketball skills. I don't need a link for that.
Fairview4Life
RealGM
And1: 31,566

Post#163 » by Fairview4Life » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:32 pm

from24ft wrote:Wake up and grow up. Learn to read between the lines. You just chose not to. Because you think that you are being fair that way... Bosh doesn't give rats ass how fair he is being to our oragnization or us the fans by bringing this upon the club.

He gets paid 15million and that is pleanty to stop this dead in its tracks... every single other player does this.

I think he is a scumbag, that is not an opinion of his basketball skills. I don't need a link for that.

That is a very telling post. Thank you.
9. Similarly, IF THOU HAST SPENT the entire offseason predicting that thy team will stink, thou shalt not gloat, nor even be happy, shouldst thou turn out to be correct. Realistic analysis is fine, but be a fan first, a smug smarty-pants second.
from24ft
Banned User

Post#164 » by from24ft » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:33 pm

I WOULD never make this guy a franchise player. THIS CRAP can happen again, and again! Who needs it?
from24ft
Banned User

Post#165 » by from24ft » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Fairview4Life wrote:
That is a very telling post. Thank you.

You are very welcome, I speak my mind and express my opinions and biases. That has served me well, you OTOH are protecting a fool. You just don't know it yet.

FROM GRANGE TODAY

On Dec. 12, he was served with Mathis's lawsuit after the Raptors played in New Jersey. During the wee hours the next morning, he tweeted: "Trying to figure out which movie to watch this weekend. Hmmmm … You Got Served it is !!!"

Here Bosh jokes about getting served on twitter... thanks face of the franchise!

Larry Hance, Bosh's Dallas-based lawyer who previously said that the heart of the dispute was how much child support Bosh would pay, would add only: "We are in confidential settlement negotiations. … We need to negotiate privately, and not in the public through media outlets."

hmmm... so his lawyers understand how important confidentiality is in these matters. Chances are if she did not file, this guy would still think it is a joke.

Grier Reggio, the Dallas-based member of Mathis's legal team, said the reason that Bosh pro-actively sought to have custody and support issues heard in Texas instead of Maryland, where Mathis is living, is because Texas courts may be more sympathetic to his case.
"There's an old saying: Texas is hell on women and horses," Reggio said. "Many states suggest that the child should be able to participate in the lifestyle of the father. Texas is not that way."

That is nickel and diming.

What's fair when you're making $1.2-million (U.S.) a month, as Bosh does?
Certainly more than the monthly maximums of roughly $1,500 and $1,000 the courts typically award in Texas and Maryland, respectively. But how much more?

If the offer was so generous, why not let me know about it... let me decide as a reader an observer if indeed it was generous... I don't need the deffenition of a retained lawyers idea of generosity.

How much has Bosh offered? Did he cut his pregnant girlfriend off financially as she alleges? Or has he supported his daughter and presumably her in lieu of an agreed settlement, as he says.
Is the cornerstone of the Raptors franchise a stand-up guy caught in a difficult situation? Is he being taken advantage of because of his wealth? Is he being penny-wise and pound foolish with respect to his own daughter?
Shaazzam
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,254

Post#166 » by Shaazzam » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:39 pm

from24ft wrote:
EDIT: Why did we even have to hear about this? Why does Bosh need lawyers to settle this matter privately now? How much does he owe the club to prevent this allegations? Should Grange be protecting this tools ass? Or should he have thought about the impact of his actions?

I think you're getting a little too worked up about things if you really need to ask this question.

Who doesn't need a lawyer when issues like this arise?
Imageprops to Turbo_Zone
timdunkit
RealGM
And1: 585

Post#167 » by timdunkit » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:49 pm

from24ft wrote:How about this:

THE RAPTORS pay Bosh 15,000,000 US dollars to be the franchise player and to make sure that this sort of negative press does not distract this team.

BOSH decides to nickel and dime his GF of 3 years who has his child. Costs us the season as it becomes a serious distraction to the club. Does he not have enough money to settle this outside of the papers like every other athlete does?

How cheap do you have to be to allow this to be a distraction to you and your potential contract?

IS THIS who we want as our franchise player?

EDIT: Why did we even have to hear about this? Why does Bosh need lawyers to settle this matter privately now? How much does he owe the club to prevent this allegations? Should Grange be protecting this tools ass? Or should he have thought about the impact of his actions?

1) No he gets paid 15 million dollars to play basketball ... any extra baggage that he brings with the franchise has to swallow or else they shouldn't have paid him that much ...

2) You dont even know why they broke up. Clearly this situation has a personal soft spot inside you and thats why you are so riled up even though NO ONE in the PUBLIC KNOWS THE FULL STORY.

3) Clearly Bosh didn;t wnat it to be distraction, could it have been a personal distraction? Sure it 99% probably was but the fact that the story remained hidden and he kept it underwraps should tell you that he didnt want it to be a media distraction.

4) Yes I want my franchise player to be CB4 ... just because a person makes one mistake in there lives doesn't mean there good deeds are forgotten ....
ruckus
RealGM

Post#168 » by ruckus » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:51 pm

from24ft wrote:He gets paid 15million and that is pleanty to stop this dead in its tracks... every single other player does this.

Kobe Bryant says "HOWDI-DO!"
jay632
Banned User

Post#169 » by jay632 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:52 pm

actually, if you take bosh's whole total into account including sponsors, he might be making 16-18 million, take that into account when making payments... is like the nbapa trying to claim all revenues that the nba has so they get a percentile.

Something must of been up, bosh would not leave her 7 months pregnant, something happen along the way that pissed bosh off so much, that he left her.
Shaazzam
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#170 » by Shaazzam » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:58 pm

jay632 wrote:actually, if you take bosh's whole total into account including sponsors, he might be making 16-18 million, take that into account when making payments... is like the nbapa trying to claim all revenues that the nba has so they get a percentile.

Something must of been up, bosh would not leave her 7 months pregnant, something happen along the way that pissed bosh off so much, that he left her.

You'd hope so. Who knows, maybe he just is an ass?

I really don't know.

But I'm not willing to make that determination and light the torches and start handing out pitchforks just quite yet.
Imageprops to Turbo_Zone
from24ft
Banned User

Post#171 » by from24ft » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:00 pm

What bothers me about this is that this guy waited till this blew up in his face.

Now he says "I did not want this story to come out, no comment". No sh*t Sherlock. Neither did we. Thanks for paying attention to your life for the sake of us all.
Fairview4Life
RealGM

Post#172 » by Fairview4Life » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:03 pm

from24ft wrote:What bothers me about this is that this guy waited till this blew up in his face.

Now he says "I did not want this story to come out, no comment". No sh*t Sherlock. Neither did we. Thanks for paying attention to your life for the sake of us all.

He didn't wait. He tried to take care of it.
9. Similarly, IF THOU HAST SPENT the entire offseason predicting that thy team will stink, thou shalt not gloat, nor even be happy, shouldst thou turn out to be correct. Realistic analysis is fine, but be a fan first, a smug smarty-pants second.
Shaazzam
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#173 » by Shaazzam » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:03 pm

from24ft wrote:What bothers me about this is that this guy waited till this blew up in his face.

Waited for what?
Imageprops to Turbo_Zone
Fairview4Life
RealGM

Post#174 » by Fairview4Life » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Shaazzam wrote:

Waited for what?

Apparently to settle immediately and to give a completely innocent woman whatever she wanted?
from24ft
Banned User

Post#175 » by from24ft » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:05 pm

timdunkit wrote:
1) No he gets paid 15 million dollars to play basketball ... any extra baggage that he brings with the franchise has to swallow or else they shouldn't have paid him that much ...

2) You dont even know why they broke up. Clearly this situation has a personal soft spot inside you and thats why you are so riled up even though NO ONE in the PUBLIC KNOWS THE FULL STORY.

3) Clearly Bosh didn;t wnat it to be distraction, could it have been a personal distraction? Sure it 99% probably was but the fact that the story remained hidden and he kept it underwraps should tell you that he didnt want it to be a media distraction.

4) Yes I want my franchise player to be CB4 ... just because a person makes one mistake in there lives doesn't mean there good deeds are forgotten ....

I don't even care at this point. I don't care what the reasons are... maybe she likes golden showers, NONE of us know that. That is irrelevant to the responsibility a franchise type player has to the franchise.

If we are handing out 15Mil to a guy that is more concerned about his youtube videos than his personal life that can ruin a season, we are the fools!
from24ft
Banned User

Post#176 » by from24ft » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Fairview4Life wrote:Apparently to settle immediately and to give a completely innocent woman whatever she wanted?

Her biggest guilt is having this tool's child.

Looks to me like the lawyers are going to do what Bosh was too stupid to do... they don't want the case before court and are trying to solve it privately.
Fairview4Life
RealGM

Post#177 » by Fairview4Life » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:10 pm

from24ft wrote:Looks to me like the lawyers are going to do what Bosh was too stupid to do... they don't want the case before court and are trying to solve it privately.

That's why they filed first right?
ruckus
RealGM

Post#178 » by ruckus » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:11 pm

from24ft wrote:I don't even care at this point.

Doesn't sound like you don't care.

I don't care what the reasons are... maybe she likes golden showers, NONE of us know that.

Who doesn't!
timdunkit
RealGM
And1: 585

Post#179 » by timdunkit » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:17 pm

from24ft wrote:
timdunkit wrote:

I don't even care at this point. I don't care what the reasons are... maybe she likes golden showers, NONE of us know that. That is irrelevant to the responsibility a franchise type player has to the franchise.

If we are handing out 15Mil to a guy that is more concerned about his youtube videos than his personal life that can ruin a season, we are the fools!

Look at your post and clearly you do care and the more you post the more you prove that its likely something personal to you. You don't know what Bosh is concerned with, its not like he is making youtube videos 24/7. He makes 3-4 minute videos, thats does nto exactly take up his entire week making. He is HUMAN, personal things are going to EFFECT YOU!
bingoboyraps
Junior
And1: 5

Post#180 » by bingoboyraps » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:20 pm

24ft let me ask you some things, answer at your discretion.

1. Are you female?
2. Do you have children?
3. Are you married?
4. Do you have any personal experience in these matters?

Return to Toronto Raptors