ImageImageImageImageImage

"Kapono to Philly trade is good for the Suns"

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

NashtyNas
RealGM
And1: 1,887

Re: "Kapono to Philly trade is good for the Suns" 

Post#61 » by NashtyNas » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:38 am

ayo_23 wrote:
[SJJ] wrote:J rich for Graham and Jawai is highway robbery.

Get 'er done!

Phoenix would hang up the phone before you guys say "what do you think." We'd probably be open to taking back Banks + 9th for J-Rich, I think. Then we have a great chance of moving into the top 3 with maybe 3mil cash + the 2 picks if we're interested in Thabeet/Rubio/Griffin (I think we can get the #1 if we take Randolph / Kaman from them).

The underappreciated greats:

Some seek fame cause they need validation, some say hating is confused admiration - Nasty, nasty Nas
Undefeated
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,105

Post#62 » by Undefeated » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:46 am

Honestly, I would rather throw some of the $27,777,775 remaining from J-Rich's contract to someone like Ariza over 4-5 years...
Basketball is like poetry in motion, cross the guy to the left, take him back to the right, he's fallin back, then just J right in his face. Then you look at him and say, "What?" - Jesus Shuttlesworth
photoWILD
Junior
And1: 48

Post#63 » by photoWILD » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:06 am

If we could get Ariza at a reasonable price I'd be all for it. But since he's in the NBA finals and playing alright, I think we may be out of the running unless BC wants to drop a bag of money on his lap.
D-Wins-RingsIMO
Banned User
And1: 3
Location: TORONTO ... where worst DRtg in the league happens!

Post#64 » by D-Wins-RingsIMO » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 am

gojoorange wrote:There is a reason J-Rich has never been on more than one playoff team. He is a cancer, and that contract makes it so much worse. No way BC would ever acquire him.

I'm not a big J-Rich fan but if you're going to make a statement like that you better damm back it up.

Let's see some links outing him as a team killer. Please give me the links or stfu.

He's overpaid and not nearly as good as he was 5 years ago, but a cancer? wtf are you talking about.
j3yuen
Rookie
And1: 0

Post#65 » by j3yuen » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:37 am

i would just like to point out that salaries don't have to match if one team has a lot of cap space and can take on the big contract with out going over the limit (that would be us because of marions expiring)

if you don't believe me, look at what the clippers gave up for marcus camby last summer....
Scase
General Manager
And1: 7,202

Post#66 » by Scase » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:39 am

It's a shame jose would fk up every ally oop tho.
Props TZ!
EventHorizon
Assistant Coach
And1: 306

Post#67 » by EventHorizon » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:04 am

j3yuen wrote:i would just like to point out that salaries don't have to match if one team has a lot of cap space and can take on the big contract with out going over the limit (that would be us because of marions expiring)

if you don't believe me, look at what the clippers gave up for marcus camby last summer....

Great news.
Zuul
Sophomore
And1: 15

Post#68 » by Zuul » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:09 pm

Give up our rights to Marion, Delfino, Parker and Graham all for the chance to trade our top ten pick for Jason Richardson?

To the author who pulled this out of thier imagination.....come on your better than that.

Return to Toronto Raptors