ImageImageImageImageImage

Superfan behind VC deal in some sort of Global Conspiracy?

Tanking It
Junior
And1: 0

Re: Superfan behind VC deal in some sort of Global Conspiracy? 

Post#101 » by Tanking It » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:00 pm

ACC_Insider wrote:How ignorant and naive are most of the people responding to this thread???

This global conspiracy is much bigger than Hyundai's and Michelle Carter. Ever since the VC deal went down, global stocks have plummeted 5% and oil revenues have skyrocketed. This isn't about basketball numskulls...it's about OIL, POWER & GREED.

Have any of you people heard of the Iraq war???????????

Have any of you people seen India's economic rise to power in the last couple years??? IT'S ALL CONNECTED!

Geesh it's like I'm dealing with 6 year olds around here! Do I have to spell it out in clear english??? SUPERFAN IS THE PART OF THE ILLUMINATI a.k.a. the enlightened ones a.k.a. The Stone Cutters.

And in case you've been living in a refrigerator for the last 20 years, they are a powerful group of political and business leaders who shape the direction of mankind. They control the british crown, they keep the metric system down, they rig oscar nights and even make Steve Guttenberg a star to name a few of their accomplishments.

I've always suspected Bhatia of being a rogue spy for the shadow organization. My metal detector would often reach high levels every time I got near him at Raptors games. Is he hiding some sort of satellite dish within his turban? Who is he working for?

Maybe one day you kids will understand...but the conspiracy all begins with the trading of VC to the Magic. Urghhh next time I'm going to the media first instead of RealGM.

HA,
(but are the Stone Cutters and Illuminati considered different groups? Like the members (people) of the two are different.)
"I love Canada. Ohhhh Can-a-da.... I love that song. I love your anthem. I love hearing it. Its fresh." - Stephon Marbury
biblast
RealGM
And1: 4,799

Post#102 » by biblast » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:02 pm

yipyapyipyap wrote:http://www.mentalhelp.net/

L M A O !
Hillarious !
supadupa0000
Ballboy

Post#103 » by supadupa0000 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:08 pm

TO4ever wrote:I don't know about the rest of you, but I personally am sikh of Nav Bathia

Actually I think you typed sikh when you should have typed sick.......ow wait a second...hold on one second. Oh Snap, I see what you've done. Mind blowing word play is what!.
D3158
Senior
And1: 341

Post#104 » by D3158 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:10 pm

ROFL man. :lol:
nowayjose
Freshman
And1: 7

Post#105 » by nowayjose » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:11 pm

:D good post!
The_Worm
Banned User

Post#106 » by The_Worm » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:14 pm

SBC Packers wrote:
The_Worm wrote:
kirbs wrote:I've met him, and contrary to what some of the idiots (racists?) in this thread say, he is a great guy.

Oh yeah! Did you guys exchange #?.... did he give you his tweeter?... So what is he like?
Where Is he from Mohali, Ludhiana, Amritsar, Patiala or Jalandhar?.... How can you base a person's personality from one meeting?.... My boys dad know him personally he's a con, crook, scammer, etc... 8-)

Why do you care about Snowflake? Do you know him? Does he call you at home?

Do you have a dorsal fin!?

I'm back!

Actually, I have beef with that bombay! When he was on advertising his car's during halftime, I wanted him to hurry-up wit de mic so I can get up on stage and say "putang-ina hurry". Dat piece of sheet, in my phaket!
The_Worm
Banned User

Post#107 » by The_Worm » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:16 pm

supadupa0000 wrote:
TO4ever wrote:I don't know about the rest of you, but I personally am sikh of Nav Bathia

Actually I think you typed sikh when you should have typed sick.......ow wait a second...hold on one second. Oh Snap, I see what you've done. Mind blowing word play is what!.

Not mind blowing, "It's MIND BLASTING!"
ACC_Insider
Banned User

Post#108 » by ACC_Insider » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:20 pm

biblast™ wrote:

L M A O !
Hillarious !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA73g4zGk8Q
Raptolicism
Rookie
And1: 480

Post#109 » by Raptolicism » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:53 pm

So Clutch wrote:
Raptolicism wrote:The thing is obviously a very stupid joke, but clearly I was upset at his ignorant discriminatory undertones. That is something to be taken seriously. So I guess you're the one who is a f....

To be honest, I am so sick of dealing with 12 year olds.

I'd just like to congratulate you on showing the maturity you've been advocating in your posts by calling me a 12 year old and then a f.... (whatever that is, im assuming it isn't anything "decent, knowledgable or respectful" either).

If you thought about it a bit, you might realize he wasn't calling him smug because of his ethnic background or whatever, but smug because he was being jokingly labeled as a traitor/backstabber/etc. If Nav Bhatia wore monocles and a top hat, the OP would have said smug monocles and his smug top hat, and then the Victoria society would be the one crying discrimination and ignorance instead of you.

Way to fail and pick out something that was probably not meant to be a stab at ethnicity, culture, etc, and turn it into one yourself.

I really wish there was some sort of secret Raptors forum in RealGM that only people with a sense of decency, knowledge, and respect could enter. I would really love an invitation to something like that. Until the day that something like that might actually come to fruition, I will NOT be enticed to respond to idiots with attitudes, and in fact, I will reaffirm my efforts to avoid these types of threads altogether which tend to draw people like you and the OP.

Obviously you have, because you have been enticed to respond to "idiots" like me and the OP.

I don't believe there was an intentto bash culture, although apparently some people take it offensively because of the wording. If you really want to be the decent, respectful poster you claim to be, please don't rush to assumed conclusions and call people idiots and ignorant jackasses.

The wording was insensitive, and needed(still needs?) to be addressed whether it was meant to be discriminatory or not. "Smug beard and smug turban" - what the hell does that mean? Whatever u said about a monocle and top hat is not an apples to apples comparison.

I thought it was fairly obvious with my "F..." drifting off that YOU were the last little jackass I was going to bother with, but I'm glad that you acknowledge you are an idiot.
YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! WE THE CHAMPS BABY!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
So Clutch
Starter
And1: 178

Post#110 » by So Clutch » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Raptolicism wrote:
So Clutch wrote:
Raptolicism wrote:The thing is obviously a very stupid joke, but clearly I was upset at his ignorant discriminatory undertones. That is something to be taken seriously. So I guess you're the one who is a f....

To be honest, I am so sick of dealing with 12 year olds.

I'd just like to congratulate you on showing the maturity you've been advocating in your posts by calling me a 12 year old and then a f.... (whatever that is, im assuming it isn't anything "decent, knowledgable or respectful" either).

If you thought about it a bit, you might realize he wasn't calling him smug because of his ethnic background or whatever, but smug because he was being jokingly labeled as a traitor/backstabber/etc. If Nav Bhatia wore monocles and a top hat, the OP would have said smug monocles and his smug top hat, and then the Victoria society would be the one crying discrimination and ignorance instead of you.

Way to fail and pick out something that was probably not meant to be a stab at ethnicity, culture, etc, and turn it into one yourself.

I really wish there was some sort of secret Raptors forum in RealGM that only people with a sense of decency, knowledge, and respect could enter. I would really love an invitation to something like that. Until the day that something like that might actually come to fruition, I will NOT be enticed to respond to idiots with attitudes, and in fact, I will reaffirm my efforts to avoid these types of threads altogether which tend to draw people like you and the OP.

Obviously you have, because you have been enticed to respond to "idiots" like me and the OP.

I don't believe there was an intentto bash culture, although apparently some people take it offensively because of the wording. If you really want to be the decent, respectful poster you claim to be, please don't rush to assumed conclusions and call people idiots and ignorant jackasses.

The wording was insensitive, and needed(still needs?) to be addressed whether it was meant to be discriminatory or not. "Smug beard and smug turban" - what the hell does that mean? Whatever u said about a monocle and top hat is not an apples to apples comparison.

I thought it was fairly obvious with my "F..." drifting off that YOU were the last little jackass I was going to bother with, but I'm glad that you acknowledge you are an idiot.

lol, it goes to show that you have no credibility in whatever you are advertising in sensitivity and respect because its quite clear that you are nothing but disrespectful name caller yourself. So stop waiting for your "secret forum invite", because i don't think you meet your own criteria. I am an idiot? ok sir.

he took whatever identifying features of "superfan" he knew and added smug in front of it. If it was Jack Nicholson and we were the lakers, he would have said smug sunglasses. So stop your little name-calling hissy-fit please, and if you really want to address a point, drop your quick-to-assume personal attacks.
The_Worm
Banned User

Post#111 » by The_Worm » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:39 am

The_Worm wrote:NEW Intro song for the MAGIC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtJRNyP

Wrong link

Correction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtJRNyPK-lc
Heir_Canada
Sixth Man
And1: 730

Post#112 » by Heir_Canada » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:51 am

nav ddem bhatia bad man...
Young Gunz - T dot, We Aint Going No Where!!!
Heir_Canada
Sixth Man

Post#113 » by Heir_Canada » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:52 am

When your business relies on the Raptors Marketting i would act like a super fan too.. I think he's banging carter's mom..

Heir_Canada wrote:I LOVE YOU BOSHPRINCESS!!!!
Guy Smiley
RealGM
And1: 491

Post#114 » by Guy Smiley » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:10 am

THIS SMUG THREAD REALLY MAKES ME MAD. PLEASE NOTE THE SMUG ALL CAPS I AM USING TO VOICE MY ANGER.

Secret forums are for pansies. Unless of course I can be invited to one by lending out my van to one of the mods. They would have to take my kids to their soccer games but I think that adds value to the offer.

BTW DID I MENTION HOW MAD I AM?
Heir_Canada
Sixth Man

Post#115 » by Heir_Canada » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:47 pm

Guy Smiley wrote:THIS SMUG THREAD REALLY MAKES ME MAD. PLEASE NOTE THE SMUG ALL CAPS I AM USING TO VOICE MY ANGER.

Secret forums are for pansies. Unless of course I can be invited to one by lending out my van to one of the mods. They would have to take my kids to their soccer games but I think that adds value to the offer.

BTW DID I MENTION HOW MAD I AM?

Chill pill my brother?
chaldean
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#116 » by chaldean » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:02 pm

YogiStewart wrote:
Hoopstarr wrote:
resurrection wrote:"anything can blow your mind... but this is MIND BLASTING!!!!" russel peters

I think I just flabbered my gast. It all makes so much sense now...Nav Bhatia has married Michelle Robinson and Vince Carter is now Vince Robinson-Bhatia. How could I not see this before?

Vincent Lamar Bhatia.

Half Man, Half Samosa.

L.O.L
chaldean
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#117 » by chaldean » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:58 pm

SkinnyP wrote:Is it wrong that ever since the Vince mom attending the playoff game with him I give his billboard the finger everytime I drive by it.

LOL at Big Brother....good book.
whiterasta80
Analyst
And1: 10

Post#118 » by whiterasta80 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:14 pm

I swear to god this post was just an excuse to use the word turbin as much as possible.

And to insinuate that the OP just took whatever identifying features he could of Bhatia and put smug in front of them is either wrong, or insulting to the intelligence of the OP. The OP could've easily picked Nav's "ill fitting suits", his "unibrow", his "monstrous nose", his "stubby fingers", or his "mullet" (trust me its there...). No he specifically chose to mention the "beard" (which I have little problem with), and the "turbin" (which he repeated over and over and over again). Now if you have lived for even 8 years on this planet then anyone with even half a brain knows that you can't identify someone by a turbin without being assumed a racist. Just because you're insulting someone does not give you a green card to all of a sudden break out racially insensitive remarks. I'm white as a ghost and that offended me.
The_Worm
Banned User

Post#119 » by The_Worm » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:05 pm

whiterasta80 wrote:I swear to god this post was just an excuse to use the word turbin as much as possible.

And to insinuate that the OP just took whatever identifying features he could of Bhatia and put smug in front of them is either wrong, or insulting to the intelligence of the OP. The OP could've easily picked Nav's "ill fitting suits", his "unibrow", his "monstrous nose", his "stubby fingers", or his "mullet" (trust me its there...). No he specifically chose to mention the "beard" (which I have little problem with), and the "turbin" (which he repeated over and over and over again). Now if you have lived for even 8 years on this planet then anyone with even half a brain knows that you can't identify someone by a turbin without being assumed a racist. Just because you're insulting someone does not give you a green card to all of a sudden break out racially insensitive remarks. I'm white as a ghost and that offended me.

I swear to God your name offends me, lemme see you a real rasta? if you're not why are you using rasta?!?!? which comes from the Rastafarian movement!....Now a white dude using that don't you think thats racist!!!

This post has over 100 posters and it has not been locked! Deal with the world its the new millennium, everyone is a little ignorance in them, you probably the most!!!!!
Flashy_Lights
Rookie
And1: 389

Post#120 » by Flashy_Lights » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:49 pm

He was also at 2 clevland home games against ATL... a conspiracy this is not
Props to ®ated

Return to Toronto Raptors