ImageImageImageImageImage

Inquring about watching a game live...

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

sadnars
Sophomore
And1: 0

Inquring about watching a game live... 

Post#1 » by sadnars » Thu Oct 1, 2009 4:06 am

Nothing newsworthy,

Has anyone watched a raptor game while seated an ENDZONE? I usually get balcony prime tickets. However, I just bought raptors tickets today against the Orlando Magic on Nov 1. Seats are ENDZONE sec 101... I was just wondering if anyone has ever had these seats and how was the view?

Thanks for your help...

P.s. anyone else going to that game?
cyp316
Sophomore

Re: Inquring about watching a game live... 

Post#2 » by cyp316 » Thu Oct 1, 2009 4:11 am

sadnars wrote:Nothing newsworthy,

Has anyone watched a raptor game while seated an ENDZONE? I usually get balcony prime tickets. However, I just bought raptors tickets today against the Orlando Magic on Nov 1. Seats are ENDZONE sec 101... I was just wondering if anyone has ever had these seats and how was the view?

Thanks for your help...

IBTL
Troubadour
RealGM
And1: 8,192

Post#3 » by Troubadour » Thu Oct 1, 2009 4:11 am

It's really nice there. My dad had season tickets there when I was younger and he would take me at least once a week. Loved those seats.

I'll be there, but I'll be in the back hahaha.
sadnars
Sophomore

Post#4 » by sadnars » Thu Oct 1, 2009 4:21 am

cyp316 wrote:

Thanks for your help...

IBTL

I've been a long time member of realgm, but until now I don't know what these abbreviation stand for.
So please care to share...
youngLion
Assistant Coach
And1: 3

Post#5 » by youngLion » Thu Oct 1, 2009 4:33 am

cyp316 wrote:

Thanks for your help...

IBTL

This is a much greater offense than the OP. That guy just wants an opinion from fellow fans. You're just needlessly spamming. On purpose. I wonder how many of your other 25 posts are this bad...
HSOB SIRHC
General Manager
And1: 1,238

Post#6 » by HSOB SIRHC » Thu Oct 1, 2009 4:34 am

Never been to a Raptors game but maybe this will help.

http://www.seats3d.com/nba/toronto_raptors/

If you were being serious, IBTL = In before the lock.
Credit to Turbozone
sadnars
Sophomore

Post#7 » by sadnars » Thu Oct 1, 2009 4:48 am

HSOB SIRHC wrote:Never been to a Raptors game but maybe this will help.

http://www.seats3d.com/nba/toronto_raptors/

If you were being serious, IBTL = In before the lock.

Ah, Thanks. I wonder which team will be coming out of those doors. Every year though, the home team seems to come out through the left doors.
Volcano
RealGM
And1: 7,780

Post#8 » by Volcano » Thu Oct 1, 2009 5:01 am

they should have certain word filters for ball boys..IBTL being one of them.

anyways, I've never sat at the endzone..I don't think the view's too great for the other end of the court..and what happens when you sit behind the shot clock??
desiwun
Banned User
And1: 1
Location: GOOD JOB SilentH for stealing my sig idea, you are the most original poster on realgm!

Post#9 » by desiwun » Thu Oct 1, 2009 5:24 am

sadnars wrote:
cyp316 wrote:

Thanks for your help...

IBTL

I've been a long time member of realgm, but until now I don't know what these abbreviation stand for.
So please care to share...

lol, ur joking right?
if anything, i think u shouldve just googled that abbreviation instead of asking, i hope ppl dont talk **** to u cus of this

but anyways, it means "In Before The Lock"
kingkao
Rookie
And1: 77

Post#10 » by kingkao » Thu Oct 1, 2009 11:14 am

I am going to this game. I'm not a fan of baseline seats, I rather get balcony prime. It is easier to see all the action I find.
The Stripe
Junior
And1: 9

Post#11 » by The Stripe » Thu Oct 1, 2009 11:54 am

desiwun wrote:lol, ur joking right?
if anything, i think u shouldve just googled that abbreviation instead of asking, i hope ppl dont talk **** to u cus of this

The only person to talk **** to him so far is you.

On topic, I've sat endzone only once - and Lebron dropped 50 on us so I won't be sitting there again :lol:
C3SIUM
Starter
And1: 693

Post#12 » by C3SIUM » Thu Oct 1, 2009 1:13 pm

I always thought it was "I beat the lock" but same thing I guess
I was in endzone for Vince killing us with that sick deep three/alley oop game... never again either
McFurious1
Head Coach
And1: 865

Post#13 » by McFurious1 » Thu Oct 1, 2009 1:33 pm

cyp316 wrote:

Thanks for your help...

IBTL

Oh ballboy thanks for contributing. 8-)

I've sat ENDZONE if your used to balcony prime I think your going to be disappointed, but that's just me.
cram
Head Coach
And1: 1,699

Post#14 » by cram » Thu Oct 1, 2009 1:46 pm

I sit in the end zone all the time. Pros...
- the value is amazing relative to the sidelines.
- view is good, especially when you're close. You're closer to the action under/around the net than you can be on the sidelines. You'll be amazed at what you see and hear (i grew an appreciation for Rasho after seeing him for a season direct everyone else.....maybe expected a little on defense, but you saw him do it for offensive plays as well).
- always nice to change it up and see the game from differnet angles. Sitting in the same seat is not nearly as nice.

Cons
- you really only get to see half the game....the half that occurs at your end. When its at the other end, its very far away. Its a fair trade-off for me relative to the extra 100+ per tickiet you have to pay for the same seat on the sidelines
- if you're directly behind the net it can block your view. Try to be somewhat off angle to it, and or close enough that it doesn`t matter.

btw - that`s going to be a great game. I can`t wait to see it.

Return to Toronto Raptors