ImageImageImageImageImage

Stat of the Day: Bosh has doubled his FTAs

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Fairview4Life
RealGM
And1: 31,627

Re: Stat of the Day: Bosh has doubled his FTAs 

Post#21 » by Fairview4Life » Thu Nov 5, 2009 5:23 pm

I don't think it's his added strength. I think that actually helps more with and-1's and would conversely lower his raw FTA/G (1 FT,not 2). I think by far the biggest influence on his FTA's has been the hilariously maligned offense. With Bargnani actually scoring, and a guy like Turkoglu becoming more of a threat, and even Jose needing to be checked as a shooter (or Jack driving), Bosh has a lot more opportunities to drive. Obviously 16 FTA's/g might be as much of a pipe dream as 15rpg, but based on what we've seen so far, 10 FTA/g is clearly an attainable goal.
9. Similarly, IF THOU HAST SPENT the entire offseason predicting that thy team will stink, thou shalt not gloat, nor even be happy, shouldst thou turn out to be correct. Realistic analysis is fine, but be a fan first, a smug smarty-pants second.
MarcusFenix
Junior
And1: 7

Post#22 » by MarcusFenix » Thu Nov 5, 2009 5:26 pm

Kakapato wrote:
D-Wins-RingsIMO wrote:but he's forcing it driving into 3 guys and flailing to get a foul. Instead of getting fouled he should kick it out

Many times refs give him an hand... Donaghy teaches... :roll:

Like what Triano said to a ref at last nights game:

"If you're gonna help him, call a foul."

But those added muscles is really helping CB4 banging with those bigs down low.
Southward1
General Manager
And1: 2,411

Post#23 » by Southward1 » Thu Nov 5, 2009 5:37 pm

He's actually starting better this year than he did last year when Sam was giving him everything. I think this time it's just actual improvement.

Return to Toronto Raptors