ImageImageImageImageImage

Better Than Jack and Banks ??????

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Jose_Matador
Banned User
And1: 3

Better Than Jack and Banks ?????? 

Post#1 » by Jose_Matador » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:06 pm

Seriously...what kind of message is Jay Triano sending to his players ? "Let your man beat you every possession down and you too can get 30+ minutes a night even when you play like crap"

I mean seriously, any other GM in the league would have benched Calderon by now regardless of his ridiculous contract, because I'm convinced from Jack's stint in Indiana that he can handle the starting job just fine, he played more minutes than TJ Ford last year and averaged 13 and 5 as a non starter. SERIOUSLY ?

:cry:
Phenomenologist
Veteran
And1: 107

Re: Better Than Jack and Banks ?????? 

Post#2 » by Phenomenologist » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:08 pm

Jose_Matador wrote:Seriously...what kind of message is Jay Triano sending to his players ? "Let your man beat you every possession down and you too can get 30+ minutes a night even when you play like crap"

I mean seriously, any other GM in the league would have benched Calderon by now regardless of his ridiculous contract, because I'm convinced from Jack's stint in Indiana that he can handle the starting job just fine, he played more minutes than TJ Ford last year and averaged 13 and 5 as a non starter. SERIOUSLY ?

Wah. Jack sucks on D, too. And he's much worse on O. Triano has many faults, but not benching Calderon is not one of them.
Jose_Matador
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#3 » by Jose_Matador » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:09 pm

Phenomenologist wrote:
Jose_Matador wrote:Seriously...what kind of message is Jay Triano sending to his players ? "Let your man beat you every possession down and you too can get 30+ minutes a night even when you play like crap"

Wah. Jack sucks on D, too. And he's much worse on O. Triano has many faults, but not benching Calderon is not one of them.
Are you kidding me ?
C3SIUM
Starter
And1: 693

Post#4 » by C3SIUM » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:12 pm

Watch the game, it wasn't so much Jose getting beat "every possession" down the court, there were tons of switches and situations where Jose was left trying to guard Amare, and IMO doing a fine job of that. Nash is just awesome. Deal with it.
supersub15
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 27

Post#5 » by supersub15 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:12 pm

There's a bash-a-Calderon thread already on the first page.

Return to Toronto Raptors