ImageImageImageImageImage

Altercation between Amare and Bosh?

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

99 Problems
Banned User
And1: 7

Re: Altercation between Amare and Bosh? 

Post#21 » by 99 Problems » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:01 am

vi3t wrote:Wasn't it English cuz I don't think Mike Evans is with the team anymore

You are correct.. It wasn't Evans, it was Alex English.. I always get those two confused..
LiSTWithLani
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,151

Post#22 » by LiSTWithLani » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:26 am

Anyone have a vid to share this lovely story with us who weren't able to catch the game?
Throwback24
RealGM
And1: 41,651

Post#23 » by Throwback24 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:44 am

I thought CB4 added bulk? lmfao pussy.
Remember when’ is the lowest form of conversation.
Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,238

Post#24 » by Raps in 4 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:44 am

Sissy fight! An altercation between the games two softest bigs.
Flashy_Lights
Rookie
And1: 389

Post#25 » by Flashy_Lights » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:17 am

JL5 wrote:Bahaha! This is exactly why this board is my constant source of entertainment. Let's even go so far as to assume the Raptors were just pretending to be upset. I can't prove they were seriously angry, so let's go with that.

Someone gets hit, no one does anything about it:
WHAT?! What a bunch of PANSIES! How can you not stand up for your team?!

Someone gets hit, everyone stands up looking upset:
WHAT?! What a bunch of FAKERS! That's not standing up for your team! GET IN SOMEONE'S FACE!

Someone gets hit, someone gets in someone's face:
WHAT?! Only ONE person got in his face?! Why isn't anyone ELSE standing up for the team?!

Someone gets hit, bench is cleared (not going to happen but...):
WHAT?! What a bunch of IDIOTS! We can't lose players to suspension! We're not deep enough! NOOOO!

THREAD/ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Props to ®ated
J-Roc
RealGM
And1: 7,550

Post#26 » by J-Roc » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:13 pm

I'm looking for vid of the reaction of the players. Devlin made it sound like the Raps on the court were backing up Bosh, but AFAIK, the CBC cameras cut away and I never got to see anything.
RonaldArtest
General Manager
And1: 12,531

Post#27 » by RonaldArtest » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:53 pm

J-Roc wrote:I'm looking for vid of the reaction of the players. Devlin made it sound like the Raps on the court were backing up Bosh, but AFAIK, the CBC cameras cut away and I never got to see anything.

I was there. The whole bench got up, but there were no signs that anything was getting heated beyond that. Jose came over to Amare after and J-Rich pushed him. That was it. It wasn't really that bad anyways. A cheap shot no doubt, but Bosh added a little acting.
YogiStewart
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,400

Post#28 » by YogiStewart » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:24 pm

90% of the posts on this thread are gross exagerations of what actually happened.
Bosh did not go down like he stepped on a landmine.
There was not an altercation because Bosh was in the camera pit behind the basket.
it was a medium-hard foul on Bosh as he was driving to the rim. momentum took him into the crowd behind the basket, not a land mine, as one of you boldly declared.

RonaldArtest has the most accurate description while the rest have vivid imaginations.
Susp3ct
Veteran
And1: 2,058

Post#29 » by Susp3ct » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:50 pm

any video? looked at rexdales thread but wasnt there. Thanks
Tofubeque
RealGM
And1: 14,185

Post#30 » by Tofubeque » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:12 pm

YogiStewart wrote:90% of the posts on this thread are gross exagerations of what actually happened.
There was not an altercation because Bosh was in the camera pit behind the basket.
it was a medium-hard foul on Bosh as he was driving to the rim. momentum took him into the crowd behind the basket, not a land mine, as one of you boldly declared.

RonaldArtest has the most accurate description while the rest have vivid imaginations.

Yeah, I was wondering how, sitting at home, all these people knew Nash and Stoudamire were laughing at our team's reaction, and not joking about anything else in the universe. Were they pointing at our bench and giggling during the altercation?
props Turbozone
Third Coming
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#31 » by Third Coming » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Yall gotta stop hatin on Bosh!
Mustard_Tiger
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#32 » by Mustard_Tiger » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:42 pm

Throwback24 wrote:I thought CB4 added bulk? lmfao pussy.

They say that every year and hype it up, but it never amounts to anything.

Amare is a soft player, but it looks like Bosh is actually softer.
JohnnyFlame
Rookie
And1: 254

Post#33 » by JohnnyFlame » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Tofubeque wrote:
YogiStewart wrote:90% of the posts on this thread are gross exagerations of what actually happened.

Yeah, I was wondering how, sitting at home, all these people knew Nash and Stoudamire were laughing at our team's reaction, and not joking about anything else in the universe. Were they pointing at our bench and giggling during the altercation?

No they did their chuckling on the court as they were heading to our basket. It's become an NBA tradition to laugh at RuPaul et. al. as you stick a knee into their nuts and then stand over them snickering afterwards. Or just give it a HOHOHO as they breeze in and hammer down a highlight dunk over the invisible tall guys(bigs is a bad descriptor for this collection).

I must admit thought that there is so much to laugh about when playing the Raptors that picking out what exactly brought on these particular chuckles is hard to nail down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to Toronto Raptors