ImageImageImageImageImage

Bobcats and Warriors looking for Bigs.

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,409

Re: Bobcats and Warriors looking for Bigs. 

Post#21 » by Raps in 4 » Tue Dec 1, 2009 2:03 am

TimoCruz wrote:
Death Knight wrote:Andrea Bargnani for Anthony Randolph!

That would be a steal for the Warriors. Bargnani would be a Star in Nellies system. We can easily take more from them. I would love Biedrins Randolph and Azibuike (defense) for Bargs and some fillers (weems. etc.)

Add in Jose and get Ellis too.
josecalderon
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#22 » by josecalderon » Tue Dec 1, 2009 2:09 am

ya jose and bargs for randolph and ellis id do in a heartbeat.

benefits both teams. bargs becomes focal point of the team and nellie loves jose anyways..

ellis is great for us cuz we have NOBODY who can create off the dribble. when turk tries it look ugly.
I2aptoR
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#23 » by I2aptoR » Tue Dec 1, 2009 3:26 am

Maybe if we do a trade that will benefit us. BC will not trade Andrea, and that is what we need to do. If we keep Bosh and trade Andrea and got a real defensive center our team would be way better. I rather have Bosh with a defensive center then Andrea with a defensive center. Main reason for that is because we get toughness, rebounding, and better defense then we would with a Andrea and a Defensive center.

Redeye, I also like your signature. Trading Jose for a defensive center or a defensive point guard and Andrea for a defensive center.
Schad
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,097

Post#24 » by Schad » Tue Dec 1, 2009 3:29 am

dagger wrote:
I have hesitated to remind people of this simple little fact, but Bargnani is virtually untradeable because of his base year, poison pill status.

Of course, if anyone here ever read the salary cap FAQ, they'd know this.

So he will not be traded this season no matter what.

Got it now?

Actually, that's not true; because his PPP value in $10m against an actual salary of $6.5m, he can be moved with relative ease...PPP is a big problem when you're talking about guys on $3m deals getting max raises, but not so much in this case. Basically, any deal with ~$12m or more outgoing and incoming will work.

Heck, there are even lower numbers that can work if you hit the sweet spot...as an example, Biedrins for Bargnani + Weems works, or Bargnani + Wright, or a bunch of other combinations.

Edit: I hasn't read the other thread before posting this, where Trilogy used the exact same trade. :lol:
**** your asterisk.
WigginsNation
Analyst
And1: 1,389

Post#25 » by WigginsNation » Tue Dec 1, 2009 5:47 am

How about Jose, Bargnani, Banks and a future 1st rounder for Monta Ellis and Beidrins?!?
Some of you may think this isnt do-able but it might be, Beidrins is super injury prone, he's only played a full season only once in his career, BC can probably play with that in trade talks. He owns Nellie anyways. Banks' salary comes off the books, and that actually might be attractive to GS.

This trade would help us immediately!

Beidrins/Rasho/Evans
Bosh/AJohnson/Paps
Turkoglu/Wright/Weems
DD/Belinelli
Monta/Jack

I still believe in BC! and in our boy Nellie :wink:

Return to Toronto Raptors