ImageImageImageImageImage

Bosh is not the problem

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

VC-INJURY
Sixth Man
And1: 1,417

Bosh is not the problem 

Post#1 » by VC-INJURY » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:02 pm

Many people seem to think Bosh is the problem, however it's the supporting cast that is the real problem. Many are saying to trade Bosh and to keep everyone else but the real issue lies in his supporting cast of Bargnani, Jose, and Turk. IMO what the raps need to do is dump these players fast and rid themselves of this core that they have under contract for at least the next 3 years after thiis (Jose, Turk Andrea).

Raps should trade Bargnani, Jose & Turk to Houston (after Dec 15) for T-Mac and some future picks. Yes this is a lopsided trade and sure we'll be terrible, but Bosh is as good as gone and with him and T-Mac coming off the books at seasons end, raps can become big players in 2010 free agency.

This core will never win a playoff round, let alone a championship. Blow it up and watch it sink.
Jose_Matador
Banned User
And1: 3

Re: Bosh is not the problem 

Post#2 » by Jose_Matador » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:04 pm

Nobody said Bosh was the problem...this is unnecessary, I hardly ever hear anybody put our losing woes on Bosh.
seanbig
RealGM
And1: 3,878

Post#3 » by seanbig » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:04 pm

Well Jarrett thinks JAY is the problem

He isn't sticking it to Bargnani when keeps on missing his assignments to rotate on defense.

Jose isn't respecting what Jay has to say in terms of closing out on 3 point shooters...

Jay Has to hold the reins, show who the fcuk is the coach or go
Official 1,000,000 post crew
Raptor95,Seanbig,Spykelee,ClutchCarter,
aRapsFan4eva,Koz RJC, MAS, Slowlydrowningme,bigdub,GQstylin
Pro Prospect
And1: 6

Post#4 » by 62245 » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:04 pm

your trade makes sense on opposite day , i agree calderon is garbage but that will set the raps back 5 years

oh ya and all bosh does is try hard on offense
nikeone
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#5 » by nikeone » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:05 pm

You couldn't pick one of the many other "its not Bosh" "trade x and y player" threads to post this in?
Nothingface
Assistant Coach
And1: 8

Post#6 » by Nothingface » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:05 pm

Is Bosh the problem? Who knows.

We do know that he is not the solution.

If our "franchise" players is a horrible defender, and that is our biggest weakness, we are screwed from the get go.
I do what I feel, not because people ask me to do this,” Bargnani says, holding his hands over his head and doing a strange chicken dance.
Scenario
Banned User

Post#7 » by Scenario » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:05 pm

well bosh is a problem in terms of leadership. IMO he doesnt have what it takes to be a leader on ANY nba team. He is a great 2nd option and great part of a support cast, but can never be the man, plain and simple.
nikeone
Banned User

Post#8 » by nikeone » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:06 pm

Oh and Bosh is not THE problem but he is definitely part of the problem, he has been here for six years and we have one winning season.
Jose_Matador
Banned User

Post#9 » by Jose_Matador » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:07 pm

Scenario wrote:well bosh is a problem in terms of leadership. IMO he doesnt have what it takes to be a leader on ANY nba team. He is a great 2nd option and great part of a support cast, but can never be the man, plain and simple.
Bosh = Pau Gasol on Lakers.
J-Roc
RealGM
And1: 7,550

Post#10 » by J-Roc » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:07 pm

No individual on the team is an issue. It's the collection. Where Bosh kills us is he's the apparent leader of the team, yet scrubs will punk him on the court all the time. But he's just one guy.
Upgrayedd
Bench Warmer

Post#11 » by Upgrayedd » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:07 pm

That trade doesn't make any sense, players aren't exactly going to be lining up to join a lottery bound basketball team set in Canada.
nikeone
Banned User

Post#12 » by nikeone » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:09 pm

Jose_Matador wrote:
Scenario wrote:well bosh is a problem in terms of leadership. IMO he doesnt have what it takes to be a leader on ANY nba team. He is a great 2nd option and great part of a support cast, but can never be the man, plain and simple.

Looks more like Shareef Abdul Raheem was on the Grizzlies
Rhettmatic
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14,547

Post#13 » by Rhettmatic » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:09 pm

Of course Bosh isn't the problem, but what you'll mostly get in this thread is people who think he is (I see contender has already posted three times).
Sig by the one and only Turbo_Zone.
Jose_Matador
Banned User

Post#14 » by Jose_Matador » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:10 pm

nikeone wrote:
Jose_Matador wrote:

Looks more like Shareef Abdul Raheem was on the Grizzlies
No I mean, he is not a 1A type player on a team, he is a 1B.
boshjonesford
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#15 » by boshjonesford » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:11 pm

bosh is not the problem

i think its the compination of bosh and bargs i thin both these players would play better with a true big center
Nothingface
Assistant Coach
And1: 8

Post#16 » by Nothingface » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:11 pm

Rhettmatic wrote:Of course Bosh isn't the problem, but what you'll mostly get in this thread is people who think he is (I see contender has already posted three times).

Why of course?
I do what I feel, not because people ask me to do this,” Bargnani says, holding his hands over his head and doing a strange chicken dance.
The_Hater
GHOAT (Greatest Hater Of All Time)
And1: 40,048

Post#17 » by The_Hater » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:12 pm

Jose_Matador wrote:Nobody said Bosh was the problem...this is unnecessary, I hardly ever hear anybody put our losing woes on Bosh.

Many people are blaming Bosh on these boards so you're statement isn't entirely correct.

Bosh ain't perfect but he's still by far the best player on this team and he's rasied his game to a new level this season. But when things don't go well, many fans tend to blame the best player instead of focusing the real problems, which are usually an overall lack of talent.

And it's this type of thinking that chases Garnett out of Minnesota and Gasol out of Memphis into much better situations. Nobody can do it alone, every star player still needs help.
AthensBucks wrote:Lowry is done.
Nurse is below average at best.
Masai is overrated.
I dont get how so many people believe in the raptors,they have zero to chance to win it all.

April 14th, 2019.
VC-INJURY
Sixth Man
And1: 1,417

Post#18 » by VC-INJURY » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:13 pm

players go where the moneys shown...the responsibility of Bosh being a vocal leader shouldn't necessarily be his responsibility though. Yes he is the teams best player, but so was Vince when he was here and it was Oakley who was the vocal leader during that time mostly. People feel T-mac can no longer play effectively, but he is only 30 years old (i know everyone's going to say that he's 12 years pro tho etc) and he could be beneficial to the development of Derozan.
A_wildstabatanything
Lead Assistant
And1: 51

Post#19 » by A_wildstabatanything » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:16 pm

The_Hater wrote:
Many people are blaming Bosh on these boards so you're statement isn't entirely correct.

Bosh ain't perfect but he's still by far the best player on this team and he's rasied his game to a new level this season. But when things don't go well, many fans tend to blame the best player instead of focusing the real problems, which are usually an overall lack of talent.

And it's this type of thinking that chases Garnett out of Minnesota and Gasol out of Memphis into much better situations. Nobody can do it alone, every star player still needs help.

Bosh hasn't raised his game to a new level. What weaknesses has he improved? What has he added to his game? He's just doing what he's always done a bit more and now those numbers are beginning to fall back to earth.
Jose_Matador
Banned User

Post#20 » by Jose_Matador » Fri Dec 4, 2009 9:16 pm

The_Hater wrote:
Jose_Matador wrote:Nobody said Bosh was the problem...this is unnecessary, I hardly ever hear anybody put our losing woes on Bosh.

+10000000000000000000

Return to Toronto Raptors