ImageImageImageImageImage

Bosh: Wade and LeBron are just associates

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Kevin Willis
RealGM
And1: 7,941

Re: Bosh: Wade and LeBron are just associates 

Post#21 » by Kevin Willis » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:58 pm

sule wrote:^^I've always thought if Bosh were to go anywhere else, it'd likely be the Spurs. In fact, if he did go anywhere else I'd hope it was the Spurs.

That said, this alleged BFF relationship between Melo, Wade, Bosh, and The Bron is all for image.

The first season it was all about Melo vs. The Bron and eyes on Darko.

Darko got splinters in his a$$ and Melo's team couldn't deliver in the standings, while Wade stepped up in Miami. So it became Wade and The Bron.

Then The Bron and Wade for a few years until Bosh stepped up, became The Man, and went to Team USA. Then the word came that it was The Bron, Wade, and Bosh.

While Wade and The Bron's teams are delivering, and Bosh's is not, everyone is looking at Bosh like the third wheel friend. The guy who's there.

The truth is that all these relationships are manufactured. But while Carmelo decided to just do his own thing out West, The Bron and Wade not only embraced the spotlight, they actively sought it. Bosh wants his attention too, but I think, unlike The Bron and Wade, he doesn't want the media glitz and glamour, he just wants his just recognition by the sports journalists and media people about his skills and his position among the current flock of elite players.

Bosh is different from the other two. He's more in the Carmelo mold than the The Bron and Wade mold. That's why you won't see him actively seeking the spotlight during All-Star Weekend, having sex parties, hanging out with Jay-Z and other hip hop stars, going to award shows, or dating attention-whores like Star Jones.

Who in the world is having sex parties? Lebron - no way.
Ska needs to make a comeback.
theonlyeastcoastrapsfan
RealGM
And1: 8,676

Post#22 » by theonlyeastcoastrapsfan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Kevin Willis wrote:
sule wrote:^^I've always thought if Bosh were to go anywhere else, it'd likely be the Spurs. In fact, if he did go anywhere else I'd hope it was the Spurs.

That said, this alleged BFF relationship between Melo, Wade, Bosh, and The Bron is all for image.

The first season it was all about Melo vs. The Bron and eyes on Darko.

Darko got splinters in his a$$ and Melo's team couldn't deliver in the standings, while Wade stepped up in Miami. So it became Wade and The Bron.

Then The Bron and Wade for a few years until Bosh stepped up, became The Man, and went to Team USA. Then the word came that it was The Bron, Wade, and Bosh.

While Wade and The Bron's teams are delivering, and Bosh's is not, everyone is looking at Bosh like the third wheel friend. The guy who's there.

The truth is that all these relationships are manufactured. But while Carmelo decided to just do his own thing out West, The Bron and Wade not only embraced the spotlight, they actively sought it. Bosh wants his attention too, but I think, unlike The Bron and Wade, he doesn't want the media glitz and glamour, he just wants his just recognition by the sports journalists and media people about his skills and his position among the current flock of elite players.

Bosh is different from the other two. He's more in the Carmelo mold than the The Bron and Wade mold. That's why you won't see him actively seeking the spotlight during All-Star Weekend, having sex parties, hanging out with Jay-Z and other hip hop stars, going to award shows, or dating attention-whores like Star Jones.

Who in the world is having sex parties? Lebron - no way.

I think it's Wade. His ex wife really tore his rep to shreds for awhile there in her divorce filing, if I recall. Then he had a monster dunk and everyone forgot.
sule
RealGM
And1: 34,205

Post#23 » by sule » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Yeah, it's Wade who had thr sex parties.

Though, if I remember correctly, LeBron had photos at a party with topless
women. I think his son might've been there too.

Overall, I think both those guys are definitely not role-model material.
LLJ
RealGM
And1: 17,214

Post#24 » by LLJ » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:23 pm

I really don't think Bosh likes LeBron that much.

I think him and Wade are cordial, but Bosh does tend to make friends with "nice" guys. Personally, I do like Bosh's choice of friends. Except that guy who runs his website...cough...
ToffKobe
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#25 » by ToffKobe » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Chris Bosh just doesn't want to associate his name with the sex orgies Wade hosts, but truth is Wade is his boi! :D
ToffKobe
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#26 » by ToffKobe » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:41 pm

LLJ wrote:I really don't think Bosh likes LeBron that much.

I think him and Wade are cordial, but Bosh does tend to make friends with "nice" guys. Personally, I do like Bosh's choice of friends. Except that guy who runs his website...cough...

Oh don't be afraid to say his name now... :wink:

Hadi puts the douche in douchebag! :)
Bankai
RealGM
And1: 26,487

Post#27 » by Bankai » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:42 pm

NBA TV keeps talking about a deep friendship between Wade, LeBron and Melo. But I havent seen anything off the court that would warrant as friendship. Basketball Associates indeed. But its proven that Bosh and Dwight has a friendship off the court.
theonlyeastcoastrapsfan
RealGM
And1: 8,676

Post#28 » by theonlyeastcoastrapsfan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:45 pm

LLJ wrote:I really don't think Bosh likes LeBron that much.

Whenever LeBron was smacktalking CB's gf at the game when Cb downplayed it he said they were all friends. Maybe he meant "her" and LeBron were old friends....perhaps.
sump
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#29 » by sump » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:15 pm

Someone told me CB is friends with Josh Powell like they are tight boys ... apparently they were clubbin together when the Lakers visited Toronto.
sump
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#30 » by sump » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Bankai wrote:NBA TV keeps talking about a deep friendship between Wade, LeBron and Melo. But I havent seen anything off the court that would warrant as friendship. Basketball Associates indeed. But its proven that Bosh and Dwight has a friendship off the court.

That's cuz they play Raps VS Magic on NBA Live online and Bosh tries to injure VC and they both laugh about it.
Jose_Matador
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#31 » by Jose_Matador » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Bosh and Dwight Howard are really good friends...they are into media projects and video games and seem to socialize off the court as commentators have alluded to. Bosh and LeBron in my eyes have never seemed "close" but more of associates like Bosh says, I'm sure LeBron just appreciates Bosh because of the olympic games they play together and so on. Bosh and Wade don't seem that close either, but I'm sure Bosh is closer with Wade than he is with LeBron.

Return to Toronto Raptors