ImageImageImageImageImage

One of Cackadoo Has to Go (Poll)

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

Who should go?

Jose "Whats defense?"
27%
Hedo 53 mill 5 years
59%
Jack (anyone who votes for Jack is dumb)
15%

Total votes: 116

Jose_Matador
Banned User
And1: 3

Re: One of Cackadoo Has to Go (Poll) 

Post#41 » by Jose_Matador » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:22 am

If it were up to me I would try and trade Hedo back to ORL...they have been crying about how they miss his playmaking. I would do a Hedo for Filler+Filler swap...thats how badly I want him gone.
GGRAPS
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#42 » by GGRAPS » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:28 am

remember guys wen trade Hedo to Sac for some pics i dunt want Kevin martin cuz he cant play d so if we do a three way trade whichs brings Cook and Battier here, martin to Rockets and Hedo to Kings which will be pretty fair trade
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachi ... Id=ykqzq7s tell meh wat yu think
FluLikeSymptoms
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,570

Post#43 » by FluLikeSymptoms » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:44 am

Hedo has no trade value, and the team clearly looks best with Jose running things. We get better every time he comes in for Jack, and worse when he leaves. Even the shots he's been missing the last couple games are great shots for him.

Got to be Jack. Don't hate the guy, but he's not as advertised. Can't defend either guard position, can't play with Jose or anybody at SG, not suited to running a half-court offence. He'd be a better fit somewhere else.

LOL at you feeding people answers to your poll.
Rembokz
Banned User

Post#44 » by Rembokz » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:22 pm

_venom_ wrote:If you can move Turkoglu for any shorter contract you do it.

:D
Stretch82
Veteran
And1: 5

Post#45 » by Stretch82 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Hedo has a lot of trade value ... to SVG, Rashard Lewis and Dwight Howard :lol:

I bet they'd be happy to get Turk back, especially Rashard, and the Magic team would probably be "clicking" again, but it's never going to happen as long as Vince and Otis are in Orlando.
DemarDerozan
Junior
And1: 37

Post#46 » by DemarDerozan » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:59 pm

jack will def not leave you guys are dilusional if you think so. Jack gets paid like half of what jose does and is a much better fit for our team.
|llsT oNe
Starter
And1: 165

Post#47 » by |llsT oNe » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Calderon is the most realistic I guess, but he's quite a bit better than Jack.

Ideally in a package for Nash.
sump
Banned User

Post#48 » by sump » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:05 pm

kingr wrote:YES COACH

"Are you enjoying that Pizza Pizza and sprite, even though we lost but you still managed to take a worthless shot to get the fans free pizza?"
RonaldArtest
General Manager
And1: 12,531

Post#49 » by RonaldArtest » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:29 pm

I'd love it to be Turk, but that'll never happen. This is how I imagined he'd play in the last year of his contract. He looks like he's 40 years old out there!
Corps
Freshman

Post#50 » by Corps » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Jose, just because we can probably get more for him.

Turk in the off season after he hits a few shots for us in the playoffs.
Undefeated
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,105

Post#51 » by Undefeated » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:29 pm

Both Jose and Jack can go for all I care. The two suck on defense. While Jose is playing much better defensively (still sucks), he still has a long way to go to contribute for us. Jack doesn’t understand when to go over/under the screen. Both their man defense sucks. On help defense, it’s even worst. Jose and Jack just stand there in no mans land when they get beat. I don't understand the notion how Jack is a good help defender. Offensively, one can shoot, but can’t play off the ball for **** and the other can play off ball, but can’t shoot for ****. None of them fit the bill for Hedo to play with. I want to see Hedo handling the ball more because that's what Hedo is good at.
Basketball is like poetry in motion, cross the guy to the left, take him back to the right, he's fallin back, then just J right in his face. Then you look at him and say, "What?" - Jesus Shuttlesworth
elitehunter99
Veteran
And1: 9

Post#52 » by elitehunter99 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Rapsobsessed7 wrote:
Bankai wrote:Is that Jose + Amir for Caron Butler + Crittenton deal still on? Do it BC!

Jose + Amir for Butler + Boykins + Crittenton (waived)

Jack/Boykins/Banks
Butler/Belinelli/Wright
Hedo/Derozan/Weems
Bosh/Evans
Bargnani/Rasho/O'Byrant

I hope BC does something, and even if they blow out teams like Dallas, its means very little, as this team is still wildly inconsistent, and still need to show massive improvement in perimeter defense, hustle plays, rebounding and a wing player that can actually drive the ball..... They cannot live and die by jumpshots, and make players like JJ Reddick, Carlos Delfino, Luke Ridnour look like perennial allstars.....

A guy like Butler fits most of those criteria, Andre Iguodala meets and exceeds all of the above criteria..... I would be happy with either guy, and would be willing to give Derozan for AI2..
jay632
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#53 » by jay632 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:10 pm

jose can't play D but is a better offensive player, Jack is reverting to what i expected from him. No one wants hedo unless we take something crap back in return.

Return to Toronto Raptors