McCollum MIP, Burke not even a Starter

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya

eLo
Sixth Man
And1: 132

Re: McCollum MIP, Burke not even a Starter 

Post#21 » by eLo » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:30 am

doesnt matter who decide we officially have one of the worst stuff in whole nba, and picking Gobert wont change that
Hoops Addict
Sixth Man
And1: 158

Post#22 » by Hoops Addict » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:31 pm

The Trey pick was a whiff......especially since we could have picked Giannis, Shroeder, etc. You knew Giannis at 6'9' with a 7"4" reach.....and his quickness......it was a sure thing that he could play the SF and play NBA defense immediately.

The Gobert pick made up for that!!!

I regret picking Burks before Kawhi Leanard. That hurts.
AingesBurner
RealGM
And1: 3,735

Post#23 » by AingesBurner » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:44 pm

Hoops Addict wrote:The Trey pick was a whiff......especially since we could have picked Giannis, Shroeder, etc. You knew Giannis at 6'9' with a 7"4" reach.....and his quickness......it was a sure thing that he could play the SF and play NBA defense immediately.

Hayward over George hurts worse for me.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Ingles is cooked.
Daddy 801
General Manager
And1: 2,436

Post#24 » by Daddy 801 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:55 pm

Hoops Addict wrote:The Trey pick was a whiff......especially since we could have picked Giannis, Shroeder, etc. You knew Giannis at 6'9' with a 7"4" reach.....and his quickness......it was a sure thing that he could play the SF and play NBA defense immediately.

Good chance Kawhi isn't who he is had he been drafted to Utah. Corbin wasn't developing anyone. This is why having a staff that actually develops players is so important. And let's not forget that DL was part of the management team that traded for Kawhi. But yeah, no Kawahi, Giannis, etc hurts.
eLo
Sixth Man
And1: 132

Post#25 » by eLo » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:57 am

GobertReport wrote:

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

oconnor wasnt great lindsey is even worst :evil:
StocktonShorts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,551

Post#26 » by StocktonShorts » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:46 pm

GobertReport wrote:

It hurts, but it shouldn't. The Jazz hit a homerun with the 9th pick. The Pacers hit a grand slam with the 10th pick.

We didn't draft Wesley Johnson, Aminu, Ekpe Udoh or Evan Turner. Be happy with that.
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
And1: 7,423

Post#27 » by Inigo Montoya » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:48 pm

StocktonShorts wrote:
GobertReport wrote:

It hurts, but it shouldn't. The Jazz hit a homerun with the 9th pick. The Pacers hit a grand slam with the 10th pick.

We didn't draft Wesley Johnson, Aminu, Ekpe Udoh or Evan Turner. Be happy with that.

Not much of a consolation. Do we know the Jazz wouldn't have drafted one of them had they been available when they picked at 9th?
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
StocktonShorts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,551

Post#28 » by StocktonShorts » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:49 pm

Inigo Montoya wrote:
StocktonShorts wrote:
GobertReport wrote:

Not much of a consolation. Do we know the Jazz wouldn't have drafted one of them had they been available when they picked at 9th?

I'm just saying, the Jazz over-achieve expectation for what the 9th pick gets you by a LONG SHOT.

If you want to complain about draft choices, there are better candidates.
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
And1: 7,423

Post#29 » by Inigo Montoya » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:52 pm

StocktonShorts wrote:
Inigo Montoya wrote:
StocktonShorts wrote:

I'm just saying, the Jazz over-achieve expectation for what the 9th pick gets you by a LONG SHOT.

If you want to complain about draft choices, there are better candidates.

Fair enough. Still, can't say that conservative style of doing things got them anywhere ever since Deron left was traded.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.

Return to Utah Jazz