General Trade Thread

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Re: General Trade Thread 

Post#2041 » by bondom34 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:06 pm

dbrandon wrote:Two names I haven't really seen come up: Rodney Stuckey and Mario Chalmers. Chalmers at least is available. Thoughts?

I'd be OK with it, but that should mean DJ is gone, and I don't know who's swapping him in.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Andre Roberstan
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,623

Post#2042 » by Andre Roberstan » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:50 pm

bondom34 wrote:
dbrandon wrote:Two names I haven't really seen come up: Rodney Stuckey and Mario Chalmers. Chalmers at least is available. Thoughts?

I'd be OK with it, but that should mean DJ is gone, and I don't know who's swapping him in.

CHI could use him, as could UTA if they get sick of Hood/Burks/Hayward more or less running the O. Honestly DET could too. Even MIA could use a serviceable backup.

As far as replacements for PG here, Kendall Marshall is available and serviceable if Ish wasn't available.

I don't know if Indy would give up Stuckey, and if they would it would take a little doing.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#2043 » by bondom34 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:52 pm

dbrandon wrote:
bondom34 wrote:

CHI could use him, as could UTA if they get sick of Hood/Burks/Hayward more or less running the O. Honestly DET could too. Even MIA could use a serviceable backup.

As far as replacements for PG here, Kendall Marshall is available and serviceable if Ish wasn't available.

I don't know if Indy would give up Stuckey, and if they would it would take a little doing.

Isn't Marshall signed w/ Philly? I think Indy likes Stuckey too as they just signed him, he'd be a little pricier. Chalmers interests me some, but it would be a weird trade because they'd send DJ toa team and get Chalmers, why wouldn't the team getting DJ just take Chalmers?
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Andre Roberstan
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,623

Post#2044 » by Andre Roberstan » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:00 pm

bondom34 wrote:
dbrandon wrote:
bondom34 wrote:I'd be OK with it, but that should mean DJ is gone, and I don't know who's swapping him in.

Isn't Marshall signed w/ Philly? I think Indy likes Stuckey too as they just signed him, he'd be a little pricier. Chalmers interests me some, but it would be a weird trade because they'd send DJ toa team and get Chalmers, why wouldn't the team getting DJ just take Chalmers?

Yeah, I forgot Philly picked him up in the offseason.

Probably a nonstarter on every front.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#2045 » by bondom34 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:08 pm

dbrandon wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
dbrandon wrote:

Yeah, I forgot Philly picked him up in the offseason.

Probably a nonstarter on every front.

Yeah, I'd love DJ to Chicago for Snell or something similar though, or trying to get a pick back somehow. I'm liking what Dion's done so far but am wondering at what cost they keep him vs. trade him. I'd rather keep McGary and Adams for sure.
Pillendreher
RealGM
And1: 9,952

Post#2046 » by Pillendreher » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:09 pm

And what would Snell bring to the table that we don't already have? Morrow is a better shooter and Robes the better defender.
"I don't know of any player that, when the shot goes up, he doesn't want it to go in," Donovan said
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#2047 » by bondom34 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:26 pm

Pillendreher wrote:And what would Snell bring to the table that we don't already have? Morrow is a better shooter and Robes the better defender.

Better 2 way player. He's not as good on one end as either, but not as bad as either on the other.

Oh and Chalmers off the market.
Pillendreher
RealGM

Post#2048 » by Pillendreher » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:20 pm

I'd rather have Roberson than Snell.
"I don't know of any player that, when the shot goes up, he doesn't want it to go in," Donovan said
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#2049 » by bondom34 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:35 pm

Pillendreher wrote:I'd rather have Roberson than Snell.

For the starters sure, but off the bench is my interest. I want someone to soak up Singler's minutes who's better on D than A Mo.
Pillendreher
RealGM

Post#2050 » by Pillendreher » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:51 pm

We could pick up PJIII.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#2051 » by bondom34 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:58 pm

Ehhhh...
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Post#2052 » by spearsy23 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:36 am

I really wish we'd left Huestis in the D-league another season.

Also, does anyone believe Abrines is actually ever coming over?
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Post#2053 » by spearsy23 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:37 am

I really wish we'd left Huestis in the D-league another season.

“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#2054 » by bondom34 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:21 am

spearsy23 wrote:I really wish we'd left Huestis in the D-league another season.

I kinda do. Maybe next yr I hope, but maybe not. Really guessing :lol:.
Marcus50
Junior
And1: 85

Post#2055 » by Marcus50 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:52 pm

bondom34 wrote:

Looks like Cousins is going to be on the block soon. Kanter for Boogie anyone?
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#2056 » by bondom34 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:29 pm

Marcus50 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:

Looks like Cousins is going to be on the block soon. Kanter for Boogie anyone?

I wish (salivating).

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder