We're going to win!!!!!

Moderators: Dadouv47, retrobro90

Vanilla Man
Banned User
And1: 35

We're going to win!!!!! 

Post#1 » by Vanilla Man » Sun May 4, 2014 9:18 pm

I'm all for the classy classy Thunder now. We are going to bet the Clippers BIG. And I will enjoy every minute of it and I hope you do as well. We are the much better team.
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Re: We're going to win!!!!! 

Post#2 » by spearsy23 » Sun May 4, 2014 9:56 pm

Vanilla Man wrote:I'm all for the classy classy Thunder now. We are going to bet the Clippers BIG. And I will enjoy every minute of it and I hope you do as well. We are the much better team.

No.
First: "We"
Don't do that. We is reserved for those of us who' are emotionally invested in the team.

Second: the jinx.
You now have no hope of being accepted.

Edit: I'm just playing, the more the merrier :lol:
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
kylem4711
Sixth Man
And1: 518

Post#3 » by kylem4711 » Mon May 5, 2014 7:11 am

Vanilla Man wrote:I'm all for the classy classy Thunder now. We are going to bet the Clippers BIG. And I will enjoy every minute of it and I hope you do as well. We are the much better team.

Wow, you are pretty lame.

All you talked about is how the Warriors would beat the clips. Now you are posting that "we" will beat the clips...

The okc fans will quickly see that they want no part in making you one of them.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using RealGM Forums mobile app
Angel strike1
Lead Assistant
And1: 641

Post#4 » by Angel strike1 » Mon May 5, 2014 7:13 am

kylem4711 wrote:

Wow, you are pretty lame.

All you talked about is how the Warriors would beat the clips. Now you are posting that "we" will beat the clips...

The okc fans will quickly see that they want no part in making you one of them.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using RealGM Forums mobile app

lol. He claimed they won cause next year clips won't exist. Lool
pageC4
Sophomore
And1: 29

Post#5 » by pageC4 » Mon May 5, 2014 9:21 pm

Vanilla man do yourself a favor and go on a fishing trip. Unlike the Warriors, the Thunder are a classy organization. Now you have to subject them to yor B.S. Also, you don't have any right to say "we" you are a self confessed former Lakers fan turned GSW fan, and now looking to jump on to the OKC fanclub...sorry , sports isn't supossed to be that way...pick a team and deal with the consequences
pageC4
Sophomore
And1: 29

Post#6 » by pageC4 » Tue May 6, 2014 4:55 am

Wow, you must feel stupid. I dont even celebrate this win over the classy thunder, but over an obnoxious troll:) I cant wait till you post again. You know that Clippers fans consder you a good luck charm right?
Destructor
Banned User
And1: 572

Post#7 » by Destructor » Tue May 6, 2014 8:49 am

owned.
Clippers_FTW
Ballboy
And1: 9

Post#8 » by Clippers_FTW » Wed May 7, 2014 3:58 pm

Wow Vanilla Man(boy) is now an OKC fan? I thought you were a hardcore warrior fan. OKC mods I would ban this troll now before he annoys you to death

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder