Stats reveal that Augustin is the better player

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

Podirk
Senior
And1: 179

Re: Stats reveal that Augustin is the better player 

Post#101 » by Podirk » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:01 pm

Blkbrd671 wrote:
Devilanche wrote:Before the deadline, we didn't really have all those report about Reggie in the locker room + Westbrook/Durant didnt exactly say it out via the media. We could have definitely gotten more if he had played like it was last year and if he had put the team first. At the deadline, do you keep him and hope S&T would bring better value while keeping morale low for playoff and ANOTHER year off Durant's contract OR get whatever might be a better fit which an upgrade somewhere else (effectively not future first as the main return)

Before the deadline, according to RJ, he asked to be traded and wasn't. That's when the "lockeroom" problems began. I do think they made the right decision to trade him and as i said, this trade is a win win. My point was they should have gotten more.

That same trade idea didn't have Kanter coming to OKC from Utah.
As of currently build in terms of future value, Detroit 1st >>> OKC 1st >> Detroit 2nd > OKC 2nd. At least we get him out of the West.

The poster i was responding to stated "instead of Det 1st, we got Kanter". i am merely stating you also gave up a 1st round pick, so while he's pointing to a article about a trade that he see's as fair, i am asking, is it AS fair if you include OKC's first rounder. Also i still don't get the whole notion that in order to get rid of perks expiring contract, you have to give up a 1st........Det should have given that first

You clearly don't get it. Giving Perk, who has a big contract and Jazz have no need and will only but out...you give a pick to get rid of big contracts. Happens a lot just google last few years trades.
"no more questions for you bro.......troll"
Blkbrd671
RealGM
And1: 4,819

Post#102 » by Blkbrd671 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:07 pm

bondom34 wrote:This was like 2 days before the deadline.

1.) When did he reject the offer?
2.) Isn't that when it was reported that he wanted to be traded and not actually the exact date, Agents have been talkign to OKC FO probably all off-season, it would be dumb for them not to have a contingent plan or wait until the last second to make a demand limiting their clients own ability to be traded.
3.) OKC's FO should have been "planning ahead", and i believe they did
4.) what i think probably happened is that OKC never quite felt they got a good enough offer to take the risk of repeating a "harden like trade" and hurt their ability to contend now. What they didn't anticipate was just how disgruntled RJ would be.
Blkbrd671
RealGM

Post#103 » by Blkbrd671 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:10 pm

Podirk wrote:
You clearly don't get it. Giving Perk, who has a big contract and Jazz have no need and will only but out...you give a pick to get rid of big contracts. Happens a lot just google last few years trades.

Expiring contracts?????

From a business perspective , its dumb to give away future assets to get rid of a contract thats expiring, half way through a season.

Genuine Question:

Why did they give away perks expiring? avoid the tax?
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Post#104 » by spearsy23 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:11 pm

Blkbrd671 wrote:
Podirk wrote:

Expiring contracts?????

From a business perspective , its dumb to give away future assets to get rid of a contract thats expiring, half way through a season.

Genuine Question:

...to match salaries?
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#105 » by bondom34 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:12 pm

Blkbrd671 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:This was like 2 days before the deadline.

1.) When did he reject the offer?
2.) Isn't that when it was reported that he wanted to be traded and not actually the exact date, Agents have been talkign to OKC FO probably all off-season, it would be dumb for them not to have a contingent plan or wait until the last second to make a demand limiting their clients own ability to be traded.
3.) OKC's FO should have been "planning ahead", and i believe they did
4.) what i think probably happened is that OKC never quite felt they got a good enough offer to take the risk of repeating a "harden like trade" and hurt their ability to contend now. What they didn't anticipate was just how disgruntled RJ would be.

1. His contract? Offseason.
2. No, it was reported he asked 2 days pre-trade deadline. Prior to that, every indication from the front office was they wanted RJ around, and felt he was an important member of the team, Presti called him a "core member" and said they had every intent of keeping him around and liked him.
3/4. I think they planned ahead too and kept their options open. The thing is there wasn't ever anything available that was that good. Again, I said it before but any trade w/ RJ meant they needed a backup PG coming back, and likely were gonna have to send out Perkins, which meant attaching extra assets to move a 9 mil contract and having to get back a good C at the same time. It was a very specific package and really the only way to get a good deal was a 3 team trade. They happened to find Kanter wanting out of Utah so it worked out. You guys had the backup PG part covered plus a solid wing. Utah covered the C and gave a better piece than I would have expected.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Podirk
Senior

Post#106 » by Podirk » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:24 pm

Blkbrd671 wrote:
Podirk wrote:

Expiring contracts?????

Genuine Question:

Reggie was not making enough to get something back for trades. Had to use perks 9 mill to get something back..to include perk you have to make it worth while..hence a pick.
Blkbrd671
RealGM

Post#107 » by Blkbrd671 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:25 pm

bondom34 wrote:1. His contract? Offseason.

2. No, it was reported he asked 2 days pre-trade deadline. Prior to that, every indication from the front office was they wanted RJ around, and felt he was an important member of the team, Presti called him a "core member" and said they had every intent of keeping him around and liked him.

????
He rejects there offer but they still thinks he'll be around? I don't think OKC could afford or was willing to give him more, so at that point, what is presti doing!?

I can't find a article stating that his agent notified OKC last moment. As normally , that agent should get fired, as its not the best way going about getting RJ what he wants.

3/4. I think they planned ahead too and kept their options open. The thing is there wasn't ever anything available that was that good. Again, I said it before but any trade w/ RJ meant they needed a backup PG coming back, and likely were gonna have to send out Perkins, which meant attaching extra assets to move a 9 mil contract and having to get back a good C at the same time. It was a very specific package and really the only way to get a good deal was a 3 team trade. They happened to find Kanter wanting out of Utah so it worked out. You guys had the backup PG part covered plus a solid wing. Utah covered the C and gave a better piece than I would have expected.

Again i just want to reiterate, i understand from OKC perspective how they don't think they gave up too much(from your previsou post). I do think if it was RealGM, OKC would have demanded Detroits first, however i can see how OKC is perfectly happy with our 2 backup players, as it gets you closer to your immediate goal, and for you guys, what you gave up wasn't nearly as valuable to you as our depth.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#108 » by bondom34 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:33 pm

Blkbrd671 wrote:

????
He rejects there offer but they still thinks he'll be around? I don't think OKC could afford or was willing to give him more, so at that point, what is presti doing!?

I can't find a article stating that his agent notified OKC last moment. As normally , that agent should get fired, as its not the best way going about getting RJ what he wants.

Again i just want to reiterate, i understand from OKC perspective how they don't think they gave up too much(from your previsou post). I do think if it was RealGM, OKC would have demanded Detroits first, however i can see how OKC is perfectly happy with our 2 backup players, as it gets you closer to your immediate goal, and for you guys, what you gave up wasn't nearly as valuable to you as our depth.

So by that reasoning, Detroit shoulda traded Monroe. They kept him b/c they wanted him around. And again, disagree on the pick thing. You can debate it on the trade board if you'd like even.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Podirk
Senior

Post#109 » by Podirk » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:34 pm

Blkbrd671 wrote:

????

Cause that's the only thing that was in the trade...your back up players... :crazy:
Blkbrd671
RealGM

Post#110 » by Blkbrd671 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:42 pm

bondom34 wrote:So by that reasoning, Detroit shoulda traded Monroe.

He never demanded to be traded, so its much different, also all the reported offers to moose, per moose, "i was never offered that". Moose and sVG whole offseason is very interseting as there were very little facts released other than Moose didn't want to sign any max offers because detroit would just match. The dialogue between SVG and Moose was a wait and see approach. and quite frankly our board is still debating if we should offer him it.

They kept him b/c they wanted him around. And again, disagree on the pick thing. You can debate it on the trade board if you'd like even.

they needed him around per your posters, and it be intersting.

Should just title it,

SHOULD DETROIT HAVE GIVEN THE 1ST OR OKC?
KD35Brah
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,024

Post#111 » by KD35Brah » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:43 pm

Blkbrd671 wrote:

????

DeAndre Jordan rejected his offer this year too, that doesn't imply he wants to leave. He wants more money and wanted to prove his worth throughout the season.

I really don't remember him asking for a trade any time before the 2 days before the deadline.

Pistons fans have constantly tried to make a play on words, by saying you gave 2 back ups for Reggie, while ignoring that Reggie was a backup PG himself. He was the 4th best player on the team. We can all see the sneak disses Pistons fans are throwing in every post about Reggie, it's annoying.

You're making the biggest deal out a 1st, that i have ever seen from any poster. We don't care about a first anymore, we already have 2 more players that are going to be added to the roster next year anyway. Presti knew this and he isn't losing sleep over it.
Blkbrd671
RealGM

Post#112 » by Blkbrd671 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:00 am

KD35Brah wrote:DeAndre Jordan rejected his offer this year too, doesn't imply he wants to leave. He wants more money and wanted to prove his worth throughout the season.

:lol: you do realize RJ stated he expected to be traded by the deadline(before the season). Deandre jordan never asked to be traded, 2 completely different scenarios.

I really don't remember him asking for a trade any time before the 2 days before the deadline.

Again:

1.) your argument is pointless because your implying that OKC FO was too stupid to have a contingent plan in the event RJ did want to be traded, and that they jsut started searching for trades 2 days before!???? they aren't stupid.

2.) have yet to read any article(which i've asked to be presented) stating that RJ notified the team just 2 days before the deadline

Pistons fans have constantly tried to make a play on words, by saying you gave 2 back ups for Reggie, while ignoring that Reggie was backup PG himself. He was the 4th best player on the team.

Actually detroit gave up 2 starters for your backup pg.

but!

1.) DJ was forced into a starting role , having watched him all season, he's at best a decent consistent backup due to his liability on d
2.) Singler is a backup SF forced to start cuz juice is old
3.) RJ maybe your backup PG, but lets stop acting like if RW wasn't there that he wouldn't have been starting.

OKC fans want to act like RJ not better or can be not better than DJ despite that your FO thinks the contrary and so do other GM's per SVG. RJ will ultimately determine who's right.

You're making the biggest deal out a 1st, that i have ever seen from any poster. We don't care about a first anymore, we already have 2 more players that are going to be added to the roster next year anyway. Presti knew this and he isn't losing sleep over this.

1.) your own poster is the one who invited the Detroit posters over here by quoting our post from another thread, its obvious that some care
2.) you guys are responding to my post so obviously there's something
3.) i've made legitmate points that even okc fans have conceded
4.) Bondom is the only poster here who's made any valid points and actually has changed how i view the trade.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#113 » by bondom34 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:34 am

Blkbrd671 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:So by that reasoning, Detroit shoulda traded Monroe.

He never demanded to be traded, so its much different, also all the reported offers to moose, per moose, "i was never offered that". Moose and sVG whole offseason is very interseting as there were very little facts released other than Moose didn't want to sign any max offers because detroit would just match. The dialogue between SVG and Moose was a wait and see approach. and quite frankly our board is still debating if we should offer him it.

They kept him b/c they wanted him around. And again, disagree on the pick thing. You can debate it on the trade board if you'd like even.

they needed him around per your posters, and it be intersting.

Should just title it,

SHOULD DETROIT HAVE GIVEN THE 1ST OR OKC?

BTW, there still isn't any credible rumor I've seen saying he demanded out prior to last week. That's the issue. And go for it on the trade board, I won't vote for fairness.
KD35Brah
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,024

Post#114 » by KD35Brah » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:35 am

Blkbrd671 wrote:
KD35Brah wrote:DeAndre Jordan rejected his offer this year too, doesn't imply he wants to leave. He wants more money and wanted to prove his worth throughout the season.

:lol: you do realize RJ stated he expected to be traded by the deadline(before the season). Deandre jordan never asked to be traded, 2 completely different scenarios.

Again:

1.) your argument is pointless because your implying that OKC FO was too stupid to have a contingent plan in the event RJ did want to be traded, and that they jsut started searching for trades 2 days before!???? they aren't stupid.

2.) have yet to read any article(which i've asked to be presented) stating that RJ notified the team just 2 days before the deadline

Pistons fans have constantly tried to make a play on words, by saying you gave 2 back ups for Reggie, while ignoring that Reggie was backup PG himself. He was the 4th best player on the team.

Actually detroit gave up 2 starters for your backup pg.

but!

1.) DJ was forced into a starting role , having watched him all season, he's at best a decent consistent backup due to his liability on d
2.) Singler is a backup SF forced to start cuz juice is old
3.) RJ maybe your backup PG, but lets stop acting like if RW wasn't there that he wouldn't have been starting.

OKC fans want to act like RJ not better or can be not better than DJ despite that your FO thinks the contrary and so do other GM's per SVG. RJ will ultimately determine who's right.

You're making the biggest deal out a 1st, that i have ever seen from any poster. We don't care about a first anymore, we already have 2 more players that are going to be added to the roster next year anyway. Presti knew this and he isn't losing sleep over this.

1.) your own poster is the one who invited the Detroit posters over here by quoting our post from another thread, its obvious that some care
2.) you guys are responding to my post so obviously there's something
3.) i've made legitmate points that even okc fans have conceded
4.) Bondom is the only poster here who's made any valid points and actually has changed how i view the trade.

I don't care if he "expected" to be traded before the season. He didn't notify anyone or formally ask for a trade until the middle of the season.

After the cancerous(that you ignore and try to blame WB/KD and the one of the best locker rooms in the NBA for his behavior) attitude he showed throughout the season, Presti most likely was already shopping him. Presti prepared before hand by taking a gamble on Waiters, which didn't work out.

I'm not even hyping up Augustin. You call out Augustin's terrible D and ignore how trash Reggie was on that end here? Does that make sense?

Could Reggie become better than Augustin or is he better now? I don't really care, but throughout Augustin's time in Chicago and short starting stint in Detroit he's shown to be comparable or better than Reggie in both examples. So it really wasn't a stretch to actually compare the 2 players.

Why wouldn't Reggie start if RW was out? We have no other PG on the team besides Ish Smith, who is a borderline NBA player.

Singler isn't anything special either, we just needed to address a need for the bottom 10 3PT% shooting team in the NBA and we did.

I have also seen you constantly bring up us failing to get a 1st for RJ and that it would make or break the trade if Reggie becomes a great player. Ignoring the fact that the Thunder got A LOT better by cutting ties with RJ while filling out the bench and getting a starting center.

Reggie's future in Detroit has no effect on OKC. We had no need for him.

All 3 teams won the trade, but in your mind OKC got fleeced. Which really isn't the case.
Blkbrd671
RealGM

Post#115 » by Blkbrd671 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:50 am

bondom34 wrote:BTW, there still isn't any credible rumor I've seen saying he demanded out prior to last week. That's the issue. And go for it on the trade board, I won't vote for fairness.

i mean if RJ stated "he expected to be traded' before the season started, i can only assume its because he wanted out, and "expecting" would indicated OKC was aware of it. Didn't you juse state he reportedly notified okc 2 days before the deadline?(or were you referring to the last deadline)

as far as the thread on TT board, is that really going to solve anything other than stir up more craziness?

you also stated this

bondom34 wrote:And I don't think OKC fans would have argued that Detroit's first should go to Utah either.

regardless of where its going , which is another debate, your still indicating RJ is worth a 1st rounder by this statement.
Blkbrd671
RealGM

Post#116 » by Blkbrd671 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:08 am

KD35Brah wrote:I don't care if he "expected" to be traded before the season. He didn't notify anyone or formally ask for a trade until the middle of the season.

When you bring up a comparison , make sure its releveant, which is what was being discussed in reference to Deandre Jordan. and so a player magically just expects the OKC FO to know that he expects to be traded. DON'T TELL THE OKC FO, just assume that they know therefore RJ can expect it.

MAKES 0 SENSE

After the cancerous(that you ignore and try to blame WB/KD and the one of the best locker rooms in the NBA for his behavior) attitude he showed throughout the season, Presti most likely was already shopping him. Presti prepared before hand by taking a gamble on Waiters, which didn't work out.

Per Caron Butler, who is well respected by coaches, players(KD included) and has played on many teams indicated RJ was not a lockeroom problem, and has been nothing but a leader since ocming to detroit. if you want to try take teh easy way out and claim that, go ahead, there's actual NBA players who have more credentials than you.

I'm not even hyping up Augustin. You call out Augustin's terrible D and ignore how trash Reggie was on that end here? Does that make sense?

Effort vs ability

RJ has the tools to defend and judging by what he did to Wall and Irviing, he can be even better. DJ will never be adequate defender and its cuz he's too small. Carrying the wrong torch there bud

Could Reggie become better than Augustin or is he better now? I don't really care, but throughout Augustin's time in Chicago and short starting stint in Detroit he's shown to be comparable or better than Reggie in both examples. So it really wasn't a stretch to actually compare the 2 players.

If they were the same age , yes, however RJ is younger, bigger, more athletic . What he lacks is the experience that DJ has.

Why wouldn't Reggie start if RW was out? We have no other PG on the team besides Ish Smith, who is a borderline NBA player.

Since your taking everything literally. The only reason why RJ is not a starting pg in the NBA was because RW was starting for the same team he was on. IF RW isn't there, he's OKC PROJECTED PG of the future. SVG probably one of the most analytical coaches in the NBA, he's not going to trade 2 of our starters for a piece who he doesn't think has the ability to be a our pg long term, especially in the middle of a playoff push. You want to argue, that's fine, he's a starting pg now, and last 2 games has shown he always has been. RJ will ultimately determine who's right

Singler isn't anything special either, we just needed to address a need for the bottom 10 3PT% shooting team in the NBA and we did

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

well he'll definitely help in that role, and he is a good back up sf, just not kyle korver as some have reportedly said.

I have also seen you constantly bring up us failing to get a 1st for RJ and that it would make or break the trade if Reggie becomes a great player. Ignoring the fact that the Thunder got A LOT better by cutting ties with RJ while filling out the bench and getting a starting center.

What i am arguing is that OKC could have got more if they traded him before the season, for the cluster f* that okc fo set themselves up for, they did pretty well considering. Our main problem here our valuation of RJ.

Reggie's future in Detroit has no effect on OKC. We had no need for him.

Not true, okc needed him, he just didn't want to play for them.

All 3 teams won the trade, but in your mind OKC got fleeced. Which really isn't the case.

All 3 teams did win the trade, which is rare. All i know is that there's no way in hell detroit should have got there long term pg of the future for 2 backups and 2 first rounders. and as anotehr OKC poster pointed out, Detroit probably should have been the one that gave up the pick.
joedumars1
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,078

Post#117 » by joedumars1 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:16 am

Held Kyrie to 6/16 18 points not bad
Held Wall to 5/16 10 points

I don't think he is that bad of a defender.

I believe he is going to be special. I think it is crazy that OKC fans who have watched him don't think he has the potential to become a pretty dang good player (he already is one, but even better).
Bravenewworld
Lead Assistant
And1: 934

Post#118 » by Bravenewworld » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:18 am

Blkbrd671 wrote:
KD35Brah wrote:I don't care if he "expected" to be traded before the season. He didn't notify anyone or formally ask for a trade until the middle of the season.

When you bring up a comparison , make sure its releveant, which is what was being discussed in reference to Deandre Jordan. and so a player magically just expects the OKC FO to know that he expects to be traded. DON'T TELL THE OKC FO, just assume that they know therefore RJ can expect it.

I dont get whats being argued here.
KD and Bondom, we've been having this discussion for like six months now. We've all known that he either wanted to run the team or be traded, im pretty sure we all got that because of his public statements or some article or whatever, i dont remember when it first came about.
We knew when the Waiters trade happened, RJ was almost happily shipped out to the Nets for Lopez.... I don't know how anyone but the FO, possibly team and RJ can determine when he "formally asked for a trade", but he and others have definitely made the issue public for at least the entire season, if not longer.

Blkbrd671 wrote:Per Caron Butler, who is well respected by coaches, players(KD included) and has played on many teams indicated RJ was not a lockeroom problem, and has been nothing but a leader since ocming to detroit. if you want to try take teh easy way out and claim that, go ahead, there's actual NBA players who have more credentials than you.

IMO KD attempts to minimize issues and keep it in house as much as possible. Respectable coaches will do this as well.

That being said, he was clearly an issue and Westbrook had no problems speaking about it.
I forget where i saw it but they were talking about the OKC lockroom and how it was set up. KD, Westbrook and Ibaka on one side and across was RJ, Lamb and PJ3.. the three problem children. When Waiters first came to the team he was placed next to RJ, Lamb, PJ, and KD felt that was not a good situation for him so he had his locker moved next to the.... star players lockers. I believe the reasoning was because of the divide or decent that was being created by those three problem children. Point is, if that report was accurate, KD very clearly recognized the situation. Butler, btw, would not have known anything of the issues this season and this was not an issue before.
If someone remembers what that report was from please remind me, it was something fairly recent.

RJ has the tools to defend and judging by what he did to Wall and Irviing, he can be even better. DJ will never be adequate defender and its cuz he's too small. Carrying the wrong torch there bud

RJ can be pretty inconsistent on defense. But whatever, who cares?
DJ ive always had a weakness for. Ever since his Texas days ive liked him.... Him and TJ Ford for some reason.
Personal feelings aside, DJs defense is just fine with this team Having a good defensive system and getting players to play roles, often masks individual defensive issues. KMart was a perfect example of this when we had him, ZBo is another great example.
No one should be concerned with DJs defense... Or RJs, as long as SVG has a good system in place with some depth.

If they were the same age , yes, however RJ is younger, bigger, more athletic . What he lacks is the experience that DJ has.

Experience goes along way.
I would actually say that my reason for wanting DJ over RJ, is the knowing and acceptance of roles. And with RJ, my only major issue was his lack of leadership and accepting that role full time. He seemed to be able to have one, two, maybe even three game stretches where he seemed to "get it" but then he would fall off and not show that same leadership. His production would still be good, he was still a great back up and worth having, but that's something ive always taken issues with when considering him starting and being the franchise leader. Personally, i dont think he can do it. Not because of a lack of skills, but i dont think hes mentally sound enough to be that guy.

BTW, I think its more than safe to say that Van Gundy would take that risk given what was traded.

well he'll definitely help in that role, and he is a good back up sf, just not kyle korver as some have reportedly said.

I mean.... Korver this year is an anomaly, even in his own career.
As a whole career, skill set, etc. Korver is not a bad comparison at all. Its actually probably one of the better one's ive heard.

What i am arguing is that OKC could have got more if they traded him before the season, for the cluster f* that okc fo set themselves up for, they did pretty well considering. Our main problem here our valuation of RJ.

There were plenty of potential trades involving RJ and none were even potentially better then what we got. Even on imaginary paper they were not as good.
There was not a whole lot of risk in not trading RJ right this second. We could have very easily signed and traded him after the post season. Presti has always shown to have a plan B, C, D, and E. At this point it should be obvious that he is very methodical in everything he does and none of this happens by accident.

Not true, okc needed him, he just didn't want to play for them.

Every team needs a back up point guard.
Blkbrd671
RealGM

Post#119 » by Blkbrd671 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:34 am

Bravenewworld wrote:
I dont get whats being argued here.
KD and Bondom, we've been having this discussion for like six months now. We've all known that he either wanted to run the team or be traded, im pretty sure we all got that because of his public statements or some article or whatever, i dont remember when it first came about.

He brought up Deandre jordan's situation in comparison to RJ, i am merely pointing out thats not the same situation as RJ "expected to be traded", he then is arguing that because RJ "expects to be traded" doesn't mean that the FO knows he wants to be traded, which common sense states, makes 0 sense.

We knew when the Waiters trade happened, RJ was almost happily shipped out to the Nets for Lopez.... I don't know how anyone but the FO, possibly team and RJ can determine when he "formally asked for a trade", but he and others have definitely made the issue public for at least the entire season, if not longer.

Thank you, that's simply what i am stating. That keeping RJ and letting him be disgruntled sure didn't help his perceived value amongst the league not to mention reports of lockeroom issues. What the response i am getting is that OKC didn't know he wanted out, and i simply don't believe OKC either didn't have dialogue with his agent regarding this, or just did due diligence and planned on him wanting out.

Since your entering this, there's 2 discussions going on.

1. ) with Bondom, the discussion is little more well thought out, and seems bondom tries to understand my posts
2.) all other discussions are basic responses to my discussion with Bondom from other posters, not many of them bring up anything of relevance or anything that i haven't addressed with Bondom in our discussion.
Blkbrd671
RealGM

Post#120 » by Blkbrd671 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:36 am

joedumars1 wrote:Held Kyrie to 6/16 18 points not bad
Held Wall to 5/16 10 points

I don't think he is that bad of a defender.

I believe he is going to be special. I think it is crazy that OKC fans who have watched him don't think he has the potential to become a pretty dang good player (he already is one, but even better).

They have watched him all year in which he's been disgruntled, i think if RJ did the same thing, we'd feel similar, however at least i wouldn't act like he has no talent because he gave up on my team.

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder