The Vent Thread

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Re: The Vent Thread 

Post#41 » by spearsy23 » Sat Nov 7, 2015 12:37 am

slick_watts wrote:lamb's ftr is suspiciously low. i'll hold out before i trust his shooting #'s.

That's fair, but even if he regresses all the way to his career averages he is still better than Singler or Waiters.
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#42 » by bondom34 » Sat Nov 7, 2015 1:34 am

If the free throw rate is his criticism, that's an alright criticism to have. If you suck, thats worse.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Old Man Game
Head Coach
And1: 4,289

Post#43 » by Old Man Game » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:58 pm

Old Man Game wrote:
bondom34 wrote:I'm making this in response to a few things, and wanted it hereto sound off for whoever needs it instead of getting mad at people on other forums who seem to just not get some things. So for me:

OKC missed the playoffs, big whoop. Ultimately they saw more injuries than anyone imagined and still tied for 8th with the 3 best players all missing at least a month.

Harden has nothing to do with Kanter, and frankly hasn't been on OKC in about 3 years now. I don't care about him.

Oh, and if you want to say it was the wrong move to match Kanter, what would you say if they didn't? If you'd caall them cheap, then you're having it both ways huh?

OKC is not, and hasn't been "cheap". They got a new part owner in 2014 who's spending, and they're ready to roll.

Kevin Durant is happy in Oklahoma City.

If anyone ever needs this thread to ramble, go for it, because I'm sick and tired of getting frustrated on the general board and elsewhere.

Personally, I couldn't care less if people think ownership is cheap. As long as the court product is good I'm cool.

And I've returned to this thread to say, the on court product is not good and I'm decidedly not cool with what we've seen.
tsherkin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,188

Post#44 » by tsherkin » Mon Dec 7, 2015 12:14 pm

ITT, I learned that bondom does actually, sort of, get mad.

I am blown away by this revelation!

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder