The typical game of the 2016 season

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

Hedda Gambler
Bench Warmer
And1: 387

The typical game of the 2016 season 

Post#1 » by Hedda Gambler » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:09 pm

Morning all.

As the season is over for my own team, the Jazz, I am planning to use the next couple of months to get to know the 29 other teams in the league a bit better. I am going to watch at least 1 game from every team. To figure out what game to watch, I am asking for help from the fanbases of the other teams.

What I would like to watch, is the game you guys decide is the most typical game of this regular season. I am not looking for the best or the worst game, but the game that most accurately shows your teams strengths and weaknesses. If you are a good team, that would most likely mean it is a game you won, and if you are a bad team, it should be a loss.

Feel free to suggest any game of the season for me to watch. I appreciate all your help in my quest to get to know every team in the NBA a bit better.
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Re: The typical game of the 2016 season 

Post#2 » by spearsy23 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:04 pm

Golden state warriors Feb 27.

We should have won against a great team but we played Dion way too much and absolutely collapsed down the stretch.
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
ThadMan
Junior
And1: 66

Re: The typical game of the 2016 season 

Post#3 » by ThadMan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:48 pm

Clippers game where we blew that massive lead. Think it was 20 at a point in the game. But also the warriors game above mentioned. Blowing 4th quarter leads is our speciality, unfortunately.

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder