Re: Westbrook leaving per Wiretap?

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

rallydurham
Pro Prospect
And1: 338

Re: Re: Westbrook leaving per Wiretap? 

Post#61 » by rallydurham » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:12 pm

Well yeah they COULD get by portland but i think they would be dogs in the series

I think Their spacing is going to be problematic with westbrook, oladipo, roberson...

Don't get me wrong I think westbrook is going to put up 29 ppg, 10 reb, 11 ast next year. And you're a playoff team.

I just don't think he's gonna want to get punked by kd for the rest of his career so I see him trying to create a super team of his own.

He will enjoy putting up monster stats for one year in okc. But this is a guy who belongs in a main market surrounded by elite talent. Hes proven himself in okc.

The problem is the Knicks and Lakers just saddled themselves with noah and Mozgov which kinda eliminates them as potential contenders.

I think it will be pretty difficult for okc to flip their current assets into anything resembling a contender. And I don't think free agents are lined up looking to play with Russ or in okc.

The clippers do make sense but most accounts say paul loves la.

There really aren't any great options for russell other than SAS. I think that's why his camp has been quiet he's waiting to see how things shake out this season. He always has the option of signing a 1 year deal
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#62 » by bondom34 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:44 pm

rallydurham wrote:Well yeah they COULD get by portland but i think they would be dogs in the series

I think Their spacing is going to be problematic with westbrook, oladipo, roberson...

Don't get me wrong I think westbrook is going to put up 29 ppg, 10 reb, 11 ast next year. And you're a playoff team.

I just don't think he's gonna want to get punked by kd for the rest of his career so I see him trying to create a super team of his own.

He will enjoy putting up monster stats for one year in okc. But this is a guy who belongs in a main market surrounded by elite talent. Hes proven himself in okc.

The problem is the Knicks and Lakers just saddled themselves with noah and Mozgov which kinda eliminates them as potential contenders.

I think it will be pretty difficult for okc to flip their current assets into anything resembling a contender. And I don't think free agents are lined up looking to play with Russ or in okc.

The clippers do make sense but most accounts say paul loves la.

There really aren't any great options for russell other than SAS. I think that's why his camp has been quiet he's waiting to see how things shake out this season. He always has the option of signing a 1 year deal

There is a great option, you are just somehow ignoring it to troll here. If he stays, this team will compete. Against Portland they would have the best player and three of the best five in the series, I really don't think they'd be underdogs. For the final time as you were just asked above stop trolling or you will get a formal warning. This is your last chance.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
rallydurham
Pro Prospect
And1: 338

Post#63 » by rallydurham » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:58 pm

Try contributing on just ONE forum, instead of being a gigantic, antagonistic pain absolutely EVERYWHERE you post. Contribute, somewhere, ONCE.
Andre Roberstan
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,623

Post#64 » by Andre Roberstan » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:14 pm

While I don't take exception to the content of the rest of the post, this is uncalled for. If you have a problem with me or bondom34, you can escalate to the global mods if needed. Until then, take a timeout.

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder