Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Re: G13: Brooklyn Nets at Oklahoma City Thunder | 7PM CST 

Post#41 » by bondom34 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:26 am

Old Man Game wrote:
bondom34 wrote:Starting to think a bigger need than the SF is just getting rid of Semaj. Woof.

:lol: God bless him but the kid just isn't very good.

That Shlecht guy from DtD even tweeted about it.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Old Man Game
Head Coach
And1: 4,289

Post#42 » by Old Man Game » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:51 am

bondom34 wrote:
Old Man Game wrote:
bondom34 wrote:Starting to think a bigger need than the SF is just getting rid of Semaj. Woof.

:lol: God bless him but the kid just isn't very good.

That Shlecht guy from DtD even tweeted about it.

Wow. That's next level suckage.
Bergmaniac
Head Coach
And1: 9,550

Post#43 » by Bergmaniac » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:49 am

The most positive sign for me was that Dipo had 6 assists and finally looked comfortable creating for others. He needs to do more of that.

When Russ's jumper is on and he plays smart like last night, it is just incredible to watch.

bondom34 wrote:Oh and RPM has him well ahead of Serge already.

To be fair, the same applies for 2/3 of the players in the league. :cry:
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Post#44 » by spearsy23 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Forgot to mention it last night but abrines looked pretty solid, and did against Houston as well. The numbers are nothing spectacular but he's started leveraging his jump shot and getting to the rim a couple of times. He hasn't finished when he gets there, but that's because he's going 100mph and hearing foot steps, when he gets used to the speed of the game and learns how to vary his pacing I think he's gonna be a nice piece.
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
DoubleJ13
Junior
And1: 145

Post#45 » by DoubleJ13 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:38 pm

Russ is so much better when he doesn't just force up 3s. He has been pretty selective with them the last few games & has been great. Dipo has been great too putting up mini Russ lines, especially getting others involved so it isn't just Russ having to set everybody else up. Adams had a sneaky good game since he was actually getting to the line & he keeps making them. Robes can't throw a grape in the ocean from a boat half the time, & he could still be getting 12 a game if he could finish half the layups he gets. Bench guys did some nice stuff.

Semaj ain't great or anything but I hope he's alright, because if him being out means Singler getting minutes again I'd rather live with Semaj being bad out there because at least there's a chance Semaj learns & gets better.

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder