Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Kanter [Player's Tribune]: Russ 

Post#1 » by bondom34 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:47 pm

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/enes-kanter-russell-westbrook-nba-mvp-2017/

Man, sorry but I love this guy. No matter what ever happens he's a good dude, and yeah it's been a weird year but I love this team.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
oken
Pro Prospect
And1: 429

Re: Kanter [Player's Tribune]: Russ 

Post#2 » by oken » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:29 pm

I must say I'm impressed, I would never think he could be such a passionate writer.

But my editorial instincts claim that he should finish it at the "Everything is motivation" sentence. It requires no further explanation.
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Post#3 » by spearsy23 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:59 am

If Portland hadn't offered him that ridiculous contract then I'd want him staying. He's just such a good guy, and that's really true of pretty much everyone presti has brought in.
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,203

Post#4 » by ThunderBolt » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:21 am

It makes it really hard to want to get rid of players that fit well here. If Kanter could just play defense, our decisions for the future would be so much easier.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder