Long term replacement manager wanted - dynasty league

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky, sly

Joel Embust
Head Coach
And1: 3,055

Long term replacement manager wanted - dynasty league 

Post#1 » by Joel Embust » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:13 am

I'm looking for a long term replacement manager for our 1st year H2H dynasty league. We're a bunch of experienced (I've been playing for 10 years now) dynasty managers who are very active, skilled and competitive.

We pride ourselves in activity and competitivity. We're looking for guys who have passion for basketball and who would want to build on a long term foundation. Activity (also on our forum), competitivity, dedication and someone who brings good spirit to the league is what we are looking for. Good spirit is important as this game is meant to be fun.

We remain active during the offseason. We use a Proboards forum on which we interact with one another, sending each other trade proposals and stuff. This is a big part of our league and it's what makes this league different from others. You'll notice once you participate.

Onto the settings:

- League type is H2H daily at Yahoo
- 9-cat (FG% - FT% - 3PTM - PTS - REB - AST - STL - BLK - TO)
- 16 teams, 13 players, standard positions (PG-SG-G-SF-PF-F with 2 center slots, 2 utility slots and 3 bench slots)
- Dynasty league where we're keeping all players, with an annual rookie draft (first and second round picks, 32 in total)
- 8 of the 16 teams will go to the playoffs, which start in week 21

For more about the scores and settings you can either send me a PM or just check them out if you become a participant.

We are currently in week 3 and the team you'd be taking over has a record of 6-12 (while being inactive).

The team has some nice pieces to build around or to use as trade assets:

PG - Kyrie Irving
SG - Ben McLemore
G  - Lance Stephenson
SF - Nicolas Batum
PF - Jabari Parker
F  - Thaddeus Young
C  - Ryan Anderson
C  - Miles Plumlee
U  - Dennis Schröder
U  - Alex Len
BN - CJ McCollum
BN - Tony Snell
BN - Anthony Bennett

I'm looking for a dedicated, long term manager who wants to take his time to build a winner.

You can reach me through PM or e-mail if you have interest in joining, eleqtrique@gmail.com.

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leagues