Post#21 » by SD2042 » Sun May 19, 2013 2:18 am

lol. I see why you had to ask.
Snoopie
Junior
And1: 14

Re: Get to Know Your Grizz fans 

Post#22 » by Snoopie » Mon May 20, 2013 12:22 am

Name: Andrew

What are you studying/ job occupation? Lawyer - don't do it. It sucks. Seriously..

Meaning of your screen handle? No true meaning. Just a handle I've been using for ages... can't even remember when or why it started.

How long have you follow the Grizzlies? Since the 09-10 season. Before that I followed the Sonics from the mid-90's right up until their relocation to OKC. Took a year off before starting to follow the NBA again and chose the Grizzlies simply because they were an underdog team and I love an underdog team. Plus, being in Australia, nearly everyone follows either the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls or the Heat and I simply didn't want to be part of the crowd... :P

Fav Grizz player of all time? Rudy Gay. Was devastated when we traded him this year at first, but it has made us a much better team. Marc Gasol.

If you were not following the Grizz, who would your other team(s) be? Right now? No other team. If/when Seattle get a team I will definitely have a soft spot for them, but I don't think I would ever follow another team (unless the Grizz team folds).

The best Grizz moment of all time? Beating the Clippers in this years playoff series. Revenge was sweeter and, for me, sweeter than avenging the loss to OKC a couple of years ago.

Hobbies? Novels, computer games (Dota 2), anything sci-fi...

Fav top five women you like? My conscience won't allow me to say anyone other than my wife... :)

Fav other sports team you follow? The only other sports I follow religiously is AFL (Australian Football league), whether I support the Hawks, and Cricket - I obviously support Australia in the cricket.

Fav movie(s) you like?
A Time to Kill, Shawshank Redemption, National Treasure, Star Trek.

If you have any ideas on how to make this board the better place to be, how would you do it?
Troubadour
RealGM
And1: 8,192

Re: Get to Know Your Grizz fans 

Post#23 » by Troubadour » Mon May 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Question for Memphis fans: I'm thinking about going to grad school in Memphis (University of Memphis) and I was wondering if anyone had any information about what it's like to live in Memphis or about the university.

Thanks!

Return to Memphis Grizzlies