ImageImage

Wroten Traded to 76er's

Moderators: SD2042, VCfor3

jefe
General Manager
And1: 636

Re: Wroten Traded to 76er's 

Post#21 » by jefe » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:40 pm

TheRobin wrote:Can memphis develop any type of young talent? Tony Wroten? Xavier Henry? They killed Josh Selby's Career. They were all talented guards.

Obviously, the answer is "no." I don't care what anyone says, Conley and Marc Gasol have not developed one iota in Memphis.
bebopdeluxe
RealGM
And1: 3,879

Post#22 » by bebopdeluxe » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:58 pm

As a Sixers fan who has had his MIND BLOWN by what Wroten has brought to the team, I thought that if I came here, there would be posts about how people were frustrated that the guy never got any burn...upset that we got the guy FOR FREE...

Guess I was wrong.
jefe
General Manager
And1: 636

Post#23 » by jefe » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:54 pm

bebopdeluxe wrote:As a Sixers fan who has had his MIND BLOWN by what Wroten has brought to the team, I thought that if I came here, there would be posts about how people were frustrated that the guy never got any burn...upset that we got the guy FOR FREE...

Guess I was wrong.

I have league pass, but I haven't been able to catch many Sixers games. Has Wroten developed his game beyond being able to only drive left and make passes? Is he making jumpers? Driving right? Playing defense?

Legit questions - not trying to be snarky.
Carmelo
Junior
And1: 89

Post#24 » by Carmelo » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Can't drive right. Has been hitting jumpers consistently. Hard to judge his defense since the Sixers' perimeter D overall is so bad. He is better than Turner out there.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies