ImageImage

Does memphis have internet access ?

Moderators: SD2042, VCfor3

rim_killa
Pro Prospect
And1: 242

Does memphis have internet access ? 

Post#1 » by rim_killa » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:18 am

what's with the tiny online fan base ????
RNsteve
Banned User
And1: 939

Re: Does memphis have internet access ? 

Post#2 » by RNsteve » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:20 am

lol...popped on to see any fan discussion on the Raps/grizz or any presaon matter....just dead.
T-D0G
Senior
And1: 389

Post#3 » by T-D0G » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:14 am

Raptors fans could take over this forum and nobody would know. :lol:
Morse Code
Head Coach
And1: 8,434

Post#4 » by Morse Code » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:05 am

I was hoping to find grizz fans contemplating what it would take to get Gay back lol.
PAGrizzFan
Sophomore
And1: 6

Post#5 » by PAGrizzFan » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:40 pm

Morse Code wrote:I was hoping to find grizz fans contemplating what it would take to get Gay back lol.

No one wants that bum
vanjulio
Sixth Man
And1: 60

Post#6 » by vanjulio » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:59 pm

I have no idea why it's so dead here.
also the grizzlies.com BB msg boards have just completely died. totally overrun by kids. although maybe I'm just getting too old? :oops:

One of the new posters literally went to their first game like in April and now puts up like 20 posts a day. she's in love with Jerryd Bayless. It's comical. But not worth my time.

so i did see how that ended up last night in Toronto and I'm looking to finally make it to a road game when Grizzlies return there March 14th which happens to be a Friday an St. Patrick's day wknd!!

For some reason tickets to the Knicks start at $130!! this year. so I'm looking for a bargain game across the border! 8-) Undecided on whether I wear one of my now defunct Grizzlies #22 Jerseys... :(
==========================
Memphis Grizzlies Never Die
dark-child
Sixth Man
And1: 125

Post#7 » by dark-child » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:49 am

Undecided on whether I wear one of my now defunct Grizzlies #22 Jerseys... :([/quote]

If Zbo sees you he might just buy you a number 50 since Rudy is no longer here.
GrizzledGrizzFan
Lead Assistant
And1: 161

Post#8 » by GrizzledGrizzFan » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:11 pm

vanjulio wrote:I have no idea why it's so dead here.
also the grizzlies.com BB msg boards have just completely died. totally overrun by kids. although maybe I'm just getting too old? :oops:

One of the new posters literally went to their first game like in April and now puts up like 20 posts a day. she's in love with Jerryd Bayless. It's comical. But not worth my time.

so i did see how that ended up last night in Toronto and I'm looking to finally make it to a road game when Grizzlies return there March 14th which happens to be a Friday an St. Patrick's day wknd!!

For some reason tickets to the Knicks start at $130!! this year. so I'm looking for a bargain game across the border! 8-) Undecided on whether I wear one of my now defunct Grizzlies #22 Jerseys... :(

Wholly agree with your sentiment.
CreoleTiger
Freshman
And1: 6

Post#9 » by CreoleTiger » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:26 pm

vanjulio wrote:I have no idea why it's so dead here.

I stopped by to post in the preseason threads and saw that. Straight up trolling, IMO. She and 4 or 5 others are ruining the place. I'll be doing most of my lurking here now.
GrizzledGrizzFan
Lead Assistant
And1: 161

Post#10 » by GrizzledGrizzFan » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:33 pm

The other board will pick up (in a positive) way once the season begins. However, I like the community here plus the interaction with fans of other teams.
I Am Awesome-O
Rookie
And1: 544

Post#11 » by I Am Awesome-O » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:51 pm

The girl on the main boards actually pretty knowledgeable and makes some compelling posts. But I agree that the main boards have gone to ****. They started spiraling once we became a perennial playoff contender and they're in the gutter at this point.

As for the RealGM boards - whereas the quality on the main boards dwindled when we started winning, the quantity on these boards started decreasing. Activity here seems to be at an all-time low right now.

I love seeing the years of suffering as a Grizz fan pay off and watching my team compete for a title, but I do sometimes miss sharing the thrills and chills of the lottery, draft, building the team, etc. with intelligible fans.
vanjulio
Sixth Man
And1: 60

Post#12 » by vanjulio » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:41 pm

I feel kinda bad for singling out that poor girl on the main boards now.. oh well :roll:

but I think you're right, that the boards will pick up all over now that the season is here. To all the lurkers and long time grizzlies fans coming out of hibernation, Welcome back!
==========================
Memphis Grizzlies Never Die
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Post#13 » by SD2042 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Like Van said, the board should pick up once the season kicks off real good. A good start by the Grizz should be good for the board. All Grizzfans are welcome to stop by and post. This board rep precedes it, this is a quiet board, but we do have quality posters who are friendly, smart and definately know their Grizzlies.
bobobolas10
Senior
And1: 307

Post#14 » by bobobolas10 » Sat Nov 2, 2013 2:39 am

SD2042 wrote:Like Van said, the board should pick up once the season kicks off real good. A good start by the Grizz should be good for the board. All Grizzfans are welcome to stop by and post. This board rep precedes it, this is a quiet board, but we do have quality posters who are friendly, smart and definately know their Grizzlies.

True that. I like it here. Realgm finest. :lol:
"Take that for Data!"
mid-post
Analyst
And1: 70

Post#15 » by mid-post » Mon Nov 4, 2013 3:08 pm

I feel guilty for not posting on here in a while, but I'm back. 8-) Like guys have said, as things pick up, it should get busier here, but this board has always been a distant second to the other one. The grizzlies.com board has always been more popular, but it's a really ugly, dysfunctional place, even when we're winning. RealGM all the way!

Now if we could only get OJ Mayo back on our roster. You know why...

Return to Memphis Grizzlies