MEM IN:
Johnson
Green

LAL IN:
Prince
Adams

BOS IN:
Hill

Green to Memphis is nothing new, its pretty clear as to the reasons, Johnson gives memphis a stretch 4 who can shoot 3s, Boston gets an upgrade at Center who can rebound and has better offense then their current stock of bigmen. LAL get an all around shooting guard who is a rookie and Prince opens more cap space going into next year's offseason, because the Lakers need a real overhaul, lets be honest, how many people think they are going to make the playoffs in the tough western conference this year, so they open cap and retool and try to bring in some big names as a good send off for kobe.
Vinsanity_GOAT
Pro Prospect
And1: 331

Re: BOS/LAL/MEM 

Post#2 » by Vinsanity_GOAT » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:20 pm

I wouldn't do it for two reasons:

1) i'm simply not a big fan of green. He relies on his athleticism too much and he's already 28 years old so he'll probably start declining soon. He's a decent shooter but not a good one and just not a very good playmaker (ball-handling, vision) in general.

2) jordan adams has looked pretty good so far, better than i expected. When he's playing you can see he just knows the game, he sees openings and generally makes smart plays. So if i'm memphis i'd hold on to him.
dark-child
Sixth Man
And1: 125

Re: BOS/LAL/MEM 

Post#3 » by dark-child » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:59 pm

With things going so well, any deal looks highly unlikely, so one where it is not universally seen as a slam dunk for Memphis to do, will not be considered.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies