Grizzlies vs. Blazers

Moderators: SD2042, VCfor3

jman3134
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 1,308

Grizzlies vs. Blazers 

Post#1 » by jman3134 » Fri Nov 6, 2015 5:39 am

Is anyone watching this massacre? The Blazers are destroying them with Lillard crushing it.

Love the late from Chris Webber saying that we are a team in transition and that we can't get by with our current team. Yes, it is a terrible start on offense, but it can be turned around.
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Re: Grizzlies vs. Blazers 

Post#2 » by goodboy » Fri Nov 6, 2015 5:42 am

I just hope you guys slaughter clippers in the post-season :)
Bright
jman3134
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 1,308

Post#3 » by jman3134 » Fri Nov 6, 2015 5:50 am

Offense needs a lot of work now. Just shows you how much Marc means to this offense. He is really not a threat right now, and we are sinking big time. Those stats show we are probably the worst offense in the league so far.
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Post#4 » by SD2042 » Sat Nov 7, 2015 6:06 am

jman3134 wrote:Is anyone watching this massacre? The Blazers are destroying them with Lillard crushing it.

Love the late from Chris Webber saying that we are a team in transition and that we can't get by with our current team. Yes, it is a terrible start on offense, but it can be turned around.

My annoyance for these massacres is testing my patience. The fact that this team is starting up like this is a definite sign that they are not on the same page. Don't if it's between the coach and players, maybe the style of play is drowning out to make wave for the quick paced offensive sets that's been ongoing in the last few years, sometimes, it gets to the point to where change forces you to either adapt or stay behind and fail to adapt to new ideas. Another issue that's been a concern is about the whole leaving the keys to Conley and Gasol. Not too sure if some of you remember me mentioning this issue from back in the offseason, but the idea of leaving the keys of the future to Conley and Gasol runs in a similar pattern back when the Grizzlies had Pau Gasol as the proclaim future of the Grizzlies. As good of complimentary players these guys are, they both miss a certain charisma and an aggressive nature that would lead their opponents to understand they are a force to be reckon with like a Tim Duncan or a Chauncey Billups type for example.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies