No votes

Total votes: 4

SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Grizz/Rox Postgame Vote 

Post#1 » by SD2042 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:22 am

This game once again was a tale of two halves. The first half showed a Grizz team who was staying in the fight against a Rockets team who were missing their two stars in T-Mac and Yao. Then the darkness rear it's ugly head. The Grizzlies fail to post up any defensive stops as the Rockets went on several runs to push up their lead. The ball movement on the Grizz end did anything but be effective. The Grizz bench got outright embarrassed and rightfully so. (49-17 favor of Rox) Just simply a piss poor effort from this squad tonight.
bobobolas1
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Re: Grizz/Rox Postgame Vote 

Post#2 » by bobobolas1 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Second game I watch in a row. it is fustrating. we got the players, i got to think the problems come from coaching. i think the rox may be one of the worst teams of the west with us and the kings, both had win us.

Thats the question, who deserves the POG? "none" would have get more votes. anyway im still with Zach. he doesnt need to fit in the team to put up good numbers, solid players tho his D may be lacking once we are losing by 10pts.
Bench Warmer
And1: 79

Post#3 » by 360 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:14 pm

Mayo was the best player in this game by far. I have no idea what the hell some of you are watching.
bobobolas1
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#4 » by bobobolas1 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:38 pm

in that game mayo wasnt the best. in comparision to zach, he had more TO, the +/- was -20 VS -8. Mayo doesnt help in the reb def and with the time he has the ball in hands he is not making assist. he didnt help the team a lot to get the win.
vanjulio
Sixth Man
And1: 60

Post#5 » by vanjulio » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:37 pm

I'm not voting on this until we get a win
==========================
Memphis Grizzlies Never Die
Bench Warmer
And1: 79

Post#6 » by 360 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:05 pm

bobobolas1 wrote:in that game mayo wasnt the best. in comparision to zach, he had more TO, the +/- was -20 VS -8. Mayo doesnt help in the reb def and with the time he has the ball in hands he is not making assist. he didnt help the team a lot to get the win.
Two of those turnovers came from Gasol and Carroll mishandling the ball. Mayo was the best defender and the most efficient scorer last night. Zach was getting abused inside by Scola and Landry all night. Were you really paying attention to the game or just watching the boxscore?

And are you suggesting that Mayo doesn't rebound at all? He didn't last night but he is 7th at his position in rebounding in the league. And he isn't given the opportunity to create because the ball is never in his hands so what do you mean "the time he has the ball in his hands." We go 4 and 5 possessions without OJ even touching the ball.
BarbaGrizz
Analyst
And1: 1,553

Post#7 » by BarbaGrizz » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:25 pm

vanjulio wrote:I'm not voting on this until we get a win

wait till december :oops:
Celtic Koala wrote:The only player from the 90s that would have been a top 10 player in the modern league would have been MJ and if you stretch it a bit Olajuwon

bstein14 wrote:Mikan is much worse than Luka Garza, who can't even make an NBA roster today

Return to Memphis Grizzlies