Christmas GMAT: 2013 FA

Moderators: Snakebites, MadNESS, Fadeaway_J

spree8
RealGM
And1: 5,785

Re: Christmas GMAT: 2013 FA 

Post#241 » by spree8 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:19 pm

Also, everyone please list on your roster page how much $ you have exactly to offer free agents. If you have Cap space, or the Full MLE, or Mini MLE, or Bi annual exception, or below the cap exception etc...list it before noon Friday so that Supply and I can double check to see who has the actual money to sign who so this doesn't happen again. If you make a trade that eliminates your space, and can no longer sign a player you made an offer on, e-mail Supply and inform him....common courtesy please. Would be a big help, and only takes a minute of your time. Of course, minimum contract offers don't matter, but everything else needs to be updated before a player signs with you.

Also I'll be going through the RFA's to see who has, and has not matched offer sheets, and e-mailing teams to let them know who can claim who. As for the rest of the RFA's who have not received any offers, I will give until tomorrow at 12 noon before RFA is shut down, and all the teams with QO's on those players will auto claim them for that QO salary for the 2013-14 season.
SamBone
Lead Assistant
And1: 4

Post#242 » by SamBone » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:32 pm

I never sent that email, please post or respond to me what I sent please.

I email both you and roc together an email saying I if any tier 3 guy was interested in tax Mle to let me know. Never an offer, never an amount never a name.
2012 GMAT Christmas Edition : OKC Thunder

PG: DWill / Bayless
SG: DWade / VC / Grant Hill
SF: KD / MWP
PF: Ibaka / Landry
C : DMC / Dalembert / Kelly Olynyk

draft rites to Serey Karaey
SamBone
Lead Assistant

Post#243 » by SamBone » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Plus I don't even have the tax Mle till I waive my cap holds which I also never did yet

spree8
RealGM

Post#244 » by spree8 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:45 pm

SamBone wrote:I never sent that email, please post or respond to me what I sent please.

I email both you and roc together an email saying I if any tier 3 guy was interested in tax Mle to let me know. Never an offer, never an amount never a name.

I emailed Parka to see if I can get the e-mail. I know of the e-mail you sent me, and yea no formal offer was made, but Orange is stating you sent him one saying you did. We will have to wait to see, only because if you did in fact send that, then that could have cost someone else Jamison, and they could have turned around and spent their money on someone else they might not have wanted, and now its too late for them to spend the $ on Antwan. IF you didn't then it'll be recinded, but as of right now, the agent stated numerous times that you did. :-?

As for the waiving of your cap holds...are you not making offers on other players currently with your mini MLE? This is why everyone needs to post how much $ they actually have at the moment on their roster page....verification is necessary at this stage.
spree8
RealGM

Post#245 » by spree8 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:48 pm

Also....

DeJuan Blair's offer sheet has not been matched, therefore Orlando now owns him.

Tyreke Evans, Tyler Hansbrough, and Timofey Mozgov all have not been matched by their teams, and New Orleans is their new destination.
lukekarts
Head Coach
And1: 335

Post#246 » by lukekarts » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:50 pm

It's on both rosters... but just to confirm.

Boston has:

- Mini MLE (cap user)
- BAE

Charlotte has:

- BAE
There is no consolation prize. Winning is everything.
MoneyTalks41890
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 21,088

Post#247 » by MoneyTalks41890 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:53 pm

New Orleans signs Tyreke Evans to 4 years 26 mil, Hansbrough to 4 years 11 mil, and Mozgov to 4 years 10 mil.

Tyreke is a bit of an enigma, but at 6 mil a year we felt he was well worth taking a chance on. He's young and obviously extremely talented.

LIke Hansbrough and Mozgov as cheap, competent backup bigs. It is hard to find those anywhere.

New Orleans had one open roster spot, we buyout Luke Ridnour and waive Doug McDermott to create the other two.
spree8
RealGM

Post#248 » by spree8 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:04 pm

GrantHill
Veteran
And1: 74

Post#249 » by GrantHill » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:24 pm

So Tier 4 is open right now?
Hill on Nash going to the Lakers: “That’s like transferring from Duke and going to Carolina.”
lukekarts
Head Coach
And1: 335

Post#250 » by lukekarts » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:28 pm

GrantHill wrote:So Tier 4 is open right now?

Yes, but no decisions are being made until tomorrow, apparently. I guess if someone offers Johan Petro $15m per year, it might get announced sooner.
There is no consolation prize. Winning is everything.
supplyndemand69
Junior

Post#251 » by supplyndemand69 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:08 pm

lukekarts wrote:
GrantHill wrote:So Tier 4 is open right now?

Yes, but no decisions are being made until tomorrow, apparently. I guess if someone offers Johan Petro $15m per year, it might get announced sooner.

Yes tier 4 is open..Please submit your offers. Nothing will be decided untill noon tomorrow.
Nets 3YR Dynasty

PG: Jason Kidd--Mark Jackson
SG: Joe Dumars--Jeff Hornacek--Steve Smith
SF: Dominique Wilkins--Glenn Rice
PF: Rasheed Wallace--Antawn Jamison--Otis Thorpe
C: Kareem Abdul Jabbar--Bill Laimbeer
crazybranman360
Starter
And1: 37

Post#252 » by crazybranman360 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:36 pm

wait Tyreke wasn't a RFA this year i'm pretty sure he is one next year
DerrickNoah
General Manager
And1: 1,722

Post#253 » by DerrickNoah » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:49 pm

I have made a mistake. IND signed Chris Kaman with the full MLE(5.15M), after signing Kevin Martin with my cap space. I didnt realize teams under the cap only get an exception of 2.5M. This makes Kaman a FA in tier 4. If anyone was screwed over by my Kaman bid, I am sorry.
BAF: Phoenix Suns
PG: Ayo Donaumu
SG: Franz Wagner / Ochai Agbaji
SF: Keegan Murray / Cam Whitmore
PF: Patrick Williams / Julian Phillips
C: O-Max Prosper
SamBone
Lead Assistant

Post#254 » by SamBone » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:48 am

crazybranman360 wrote:wait Tyreke wasn't a RFA this year i'm pretty sure he is one next year

sort of sucks no one told you he signed an offer sheet

orangeparka
Head Coach
And1: 187

Post#255 » by orangeparka » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:52 am

spree8 wrote:
SamBone wrote:I never sent that email, please post or respond to me what I sent please.

I emailed Parka to see if I can get the e-mail. I know of the e-mail you sent me, and yea no formal offer was made, but Orange is stating you sent him one saying you did. We will have to wait to see, only because if you did in fact send that, then that could have cost someone else Jamison, and they could have turned around and spent their money on someone else they might not have wanted, and now its too late for them to spend the $ on Antwan. IF you didn't then it'll be recinded, but as of right now, the agent stated numerous times that you did. :-?

As for the waiving of your cap holds...are you not making offers on other players currently with your mini MLE? This is why everyone needs to post how much $ they actually have at the moment on their roster page....verification is necessary at this stage.

Oh that's right. I must've assumed that OKC was willing to sign anyone left with the mini-MLE. My bad on this part.
supplyndemand69
Junior

Post#256 » by supplyndemand69 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:26 pm

PLEASE READ

Hey guys I am sorry to announce that tier 4 free agents will not begin signing untill Sat 1/11/13 after 12pm. As you can imagine I am getting a lot of offers. Certain players are recieving more interest then others so they will announce their decisions first. Also please have your roster page up to date cap wise/depth chart as that will play a part in certain players decisions. Also please get your offers in by noon today as I will not be accepting any offers after (at least untill after the first wave of players sign) Thank you for your patience guys

supplyndemand696@yahoo.com
Nets 3YR Dynasty

PG: Jason Kidd--Mark Jackson
SG: Joe Dumars--Jeff Hornacek--Steve Smith
SF: Dominique Wilkins--Glenn Rice
PF: Rasheed Wallace--Antawn Jamison--Otis Thorpe
C: Kareem Abdul Jabbar--Bill Laimbeer
SamBone
Lead Assistant

Post#257 » by SamBone » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:56 pm

orangeparka wrote:
spree8 wrote:

Oh that's right. I must've assumed that OKC was willing to sign anyone left with the mini-MLE. My bad on this part.

believe me, I know how much of a thankless pain taking all the offers is. But a simple email response would have cleared this up days ago. We all have our own way of handling this, but just posting signings without even the team that gets the guy knowing sort of leaves people in the dark. I understand it was a mistake and it seems to be all cleared up, Thanks for that. Now hopefully supply will consider my offers

spree8
RealGM

Post#258 » by spree8 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:15 pm

bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,041

Post#259 » by bringbackhoffa » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:17 pm

spree8 wrote:
SamBone wrote:
crazybranman360 wrote:wait Tyreke wasn't a RFA this year i'm pretty sure he is one next year

sort of sucks no one told you he signed an offer sheet

Tried several times, but his e-mail for some reason kept being rejected when I sent notification....

postmaster@mail.hotmail.com

Add to contacts
To scarface870@hotmail.com

Hotmail Active View

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

crazybranman36@yahooo.com

..... He also has no AIM....so other than that what can I do? People have to check the FA board...I mean to not have checked it in how many weeks to even see Tyreke was listed as a RFA? That's crazy.

might be because of the extra 'o' in yahoo
but i agree should of checked into the boards no reason not to
Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
moss_is_1
RealGM
And1: 2,013

Post#260 » by moss_is_1 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:03 pm

His email is wrong on the 1st page. Its listed as crazybranman36@yahoo.com, but its actually crazybranman360@yahoo.com.

Return to Trades and Transactions Games