GM A TEAM: RANDOM DRAFT EDITION - SIGN-UP HERE

Moderators: Snakebites, MadNESS, Fadeaway_J

MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,690

Re: GM A TEAM: RANDOM DRAFT EDITION - SIGN-UP HERE 

Post#81 » by MadNESS » Tue Apr 8, 2014 4:34 am

Slot Machine wrote:You still need somebody?

I, ___Slot Machine______________ will play the entire game without quitting, all the way until the end, including submitting all rankings and writes ups. I will not quit if I am dealt a bad hand in the random draft, or if I lose a big name free agent, or if a trade gets vetoed. I will be respectful and not personally attack other GMs for any reason. If feel a trade is bad or have any other concerns, I will contact the commissioner in an appropriate manner. I will keep my roster updated fully, with all information needed, and I know that if I don't my trades will not be approved. Also, I will respond to all emails received, even if its a simple "No". I have read and understand the rules, schedule, and responsibilities (some to be named later). I will have fun and will not ruin the fun of this game for anybody else. I realize that if quit the game or ruin the fun for other GMs, I may be blacklisted for future games. Good luck to all GMs playing.

Email address: ____jaxjaguars63@gmail.com__________________
AIM (optional):____N/A__________________
Team Name: ___________Seattle SuperSonics_____________

Real NBa teams only
LAKESHOW
MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#82 » by MadNESS » Tue Apr 8, 2014 4:38 am

One more
LAKESHOW
Zion Wembanyama
RealGM
And1: 3,304

Post#83 » by Zion Wembanyama » Tue Apr 8, 2014 4:41 am

spaceman_E wrote:
Biz Gilwalker wrote:I believe we only need three more. Assuming we get enough GMs by then, we might hold the draft late tomorrow night.

2013 Draft?? :nod:

Oooh this please! And will we be going by the 2013 draft order? If so, sweet... wait no... I won't have a shot a Giannas!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :noway:
NBA - Pelicans,Hornets
NFL - Panthers
MLB - Braves
NHL - Ducks, Hurricanes
NCAAB - Tarheels, Wolverines, CHA 49ers
NCAAF - Tarheels, Wolverines, CHA 49ers
Soccer - PSG, CLT FC, USMNT, FRA, SCO
Golf - Tiger Woods
Tennis - Rafael Nadal
NASCAR - Joey Lagano
Zion Wembanyama
RealGM

Post#84 » by Zion Wembanyama » Tue Apr 8, 2014 4:42 am

MadNESS wrote:One more

Who should I blackmail... hmmmm?
NBA - Pelicans,Hornets
NFL - Panthers
MLB - Braves
NHL - Ducks, Hurricanes
Golf - Tiger Woods
Tennis - Rafael Nadal
NASCAR - Joey Lagano
Slot Machine
Head Coach
And1: 4,558

Post#85 » by Slot Machine » Tue Apr 8, 2014 4:45 am

MadNESS wrote:
Slot Machine wrote:You still need somebody?

I, ___Slot Machine______________ will play the entire game without quitting, all the way until the end, including submitting all rankings and writes ups. I will not quit if I am dealt a bad hand in the random draft, or if I lose a big name free agent, or if a trade gets vetoed. I will be respectful and not personally attack other GMs for any reason. If feel a trade is bad or have any other concerns, I will contact the commissioner in an appropriate manner. I will keep my roster updated fully, with all information needed, and I know that if I don't my trades will not be approved. Also, I will respond to all emails received, even if its a simple "No". I have read and understand the rules, schedule, and responsibilities (some to be named later). I will have fun and will not ruin the fun of this game for anybody else. I realize that if quit the game or ruin the fun for other GMs, I may be blacklisted for future games. Good luck to all GMs playing.

Email address: ____jaxjaguars63@gmail.com__________________
AIM (optional):____N/A__________________
Team Name: ___________Seattle SuperSonics_____________

Real NBa teams only

My bad. Edited.
The Bunk wrote:God I hate this fraudulent clown.

I've never wanted to punch someone in the face so badly. Really hoping to run into him at a game one day. I won't hesitate.
ak7
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,383

Post#86 » by ak7 » Tue Apr 8, 2014 5:29 am

After lurking here for a day and getting a meme deleted, I can't let BNess win again.

I, ___lakeshowak7______________ will play the entire game without quitting, all the way until the end, including submitting all rankings and writes ups. I will not quit if I am dealt a bad hand in the random draft, or if I lose a big name free agent, or if a trade gets vetoed. I will be respectful and not personally attack other GMs for any reason. If feel a trade is bad or have any other concerns, I will contact the commissioner in an appropriate manner. I will keep my roster updated fully, with all information needed, and I know that if I don't my trades will not be approved. Also, I will respond to all emails received, even if its a simple "No". I have read and understand the rules, schedule, and responsibilities (some to be named later). I will have fun and will not ruin the fun of this game for anybody else. I realize that if quit the game or ruin the fun for other GMs, I may be blacklisted for future games. Good luck to all GMs playing.

Email address: _____________gmatlakeshowak7@gmail.com_________
AIM (optional):___not for this game___________________
Team Name: ___________dont care, whoever is left_____________
MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#87 » by MadNESS » Tue Apr 8, 2014 5:48 am

LAKESHOW
Zion Wembanyama
RealGM

Post#88 » by Zion Wembanyama » Tue Apr 8, 2014 6:24 am

MadNESS wrote:Image

I shall follow you to the ends of the earth... until I take my last breath... just to quote your RGM T&T board posts. :nod:

#notstalkingtho
NBA - Pelicans,Hornets
NFL - Panthers
MLB - Braves
NHL - Ducks, Hurricanes
Golf - Tiger Woods
Tennis - Rafael Nadal
NASCAR - Joey Lagano
iMoreland
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,945

Post#89 » by iMoreland » Tue Apr 8, 2014 11:40 am

I, OhOhChristopher will play the entire game without quitting, all the way until the end, including submitting all rankings and writes ups. I will not quit if I am dealt a bad hand in the random draft, or if I lose a big name free agent, or if a trade gets vetoed. I will be respectful and not personally attack other GMs for any reason. If feel a trade is bad or have any other concerns, I will contact the commissioner in an appropriate manner. I will keep my roster updated fully, with all information needed, and I know that if I don't my trades will not be approved. Also, I will respond to all emails received, even if its a simple "No". I have read and understand the rules, schedule, and responsibilities (some to be named later). I will have fun and will not ruin the fun of this game for anybody else. I realize that if quit the game or ruin the fun for other GMs, I may be blacklisted for future games. Good luck to all GMs playing.

Email address: morelandchris@rocketmail.com
AIM (optional): Don't have it..
Team Name: Denver Nuggets?
MJallday59
Veteran
And1: 116

Post#90 » by MJallday59 » Tue Apr 8, 2014 2:32 pm

I, Mjallday59 will play the entire game without quitting, all the way until the end, including submitting all rankings and writes ups. I will not quit if I am dealt a bad hand in the random draft, or if I lose a big name free agent, or if a trade gets vetoed. I will be respectful and not personally attack other GMs for any reason. If feel a trade is bad or have any other concerns, I will contact the commissioner in an appropriate manner. I will keep my roster updated fully, with all information needed, and I know that if I don't my trades will not be approved. Also, I will respond to all emails received, even if its a simple "No". I have read and understand the rules, schedule, and responsibilities (some to be named later). I will have fun and will not ruin the fun of this game for anybody else. I realize that if quit the game or ruin the fun for other GMs, I may be blacklisted for future games. Good luck to all GMs playing.

Email address: Mjallday59@yahoo.com
AIM (optional): Elijah129
Team Name: Orlando Magic

Return to Trades and Transactions Games