BullyKing wrote:.

bwgood77 wrote:.

Soulyss wrote:.

BOOGIE-MONSTER wrote:.

nodeal wrote:.

jazzfan1971 wrote:.

Gilles wrote:.

Ayatollah wrote:.

Sorry so late, Ayatollah. It was an extremely busy day at work. Free agency goes until 11:00 PM ET, but you now have the Clippers.

I will go through the thread and post updates immediately after.
Disclaimer: Trades I post shouldn't make you stressed or angry if you disagree. If you say it's unproductive because it won't happen and we're only allowed to post deals that actually happen, it takes away 99% of trades here and the fun out of the board.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,333

Re: Mock Off-Season: Day 2 

Post#242 » by bwgood77 » Fri Jul 1, 2016 12:35 am

dbrandon wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
dbrandon wrote:offer

The Suns would like to offer Archie Goodwin and a 2018 2nd round pick for Thabo Sefolosha.

A little interested. Can we table it until jazzfan knows what's happening with his guys?

Sure, but the sooner I can know the better.
sportscrazy
General Manager
And1: 727

Post#243 » by sportscrazy » Fri Jul 1, 2016 12:41 am

BullyKing wrote:unprotected 1st in 2017, the Cleveland pick in 2018, and not match Crabbe for Noel & a 2018 (Best of NYK, LAC) 2nd round pick.

Is Portland trading the 2017 first? If so, they can't do it because they sent their 2016 first to Denver and you can't trade two straight first rounders.. Trade Denied Unfortunately as currently stated
Disclaimer: Trades I post shouldn't make you stressed or angry if you disagree. If you say it's unproductive because it won't happen and we're only allowed to post deals that actually happen, it takes away 99% of trades here and the fun out of the board.
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 14,114

Post#244 » by BullyKing » Fri Jul 1, 2016 12:43 am

sportscrazy wrote:
BullyKing wrote:unprotected 1st in 2017, the Cleveland pick in 2018, and not match Crabbe for Noel & a 2018 (Best of NYK, LAC) 2nd round pick.

Is Portland trading the 2017 first? If so, they can't do it because they sent their 2016 first to Denver and you can't trade two straight first rounders.. Trade Denied Unfortunately as currently stated

The Stepien Rule is only forward looking. It does not take into consideration what happened in prior years only the future years.
NYSixersFan wrote:
the plan is to get as good as quickly as possible....I fully believe we could have been a borderline playoff team last year by adding young veterans....using or draft picks and cap space.....can I specifically tell you who? no.
R-DAWG
RealGM
And1: 5,000

Post#245 » by R-DAWG » Fri Jul 1, 2016 12:46 am

[color=#FF0000]Miami is offering Al Horford the full max
[/color]
however, we are hopeful that Horford, Wade, and Deng can work together to split our remaining cap room. Remember, no state income tax in Florida.

We are still looking to move Josh McRoberts and are willing to attach a 2nd rd pick to his contract for pure cap space.
Andre Roberstan
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,623

Post#246 » by Andre Roberstan » Fri Jul 1, 2016 12:57 am

Oh! Just realized my Bazemore offer didn't carry over.

3 years 16mil with 4.5% raises plus 1 year PO.
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 14,114

Post#247 » by BullyKing » Fri Jul 1, 2016 1:21 am

Here's how you know this game is working. I saw a report that Parsons was meeting with the Blazers in real life and got concerned that it would weaken the Portland 2017 first I got in here. Took a good 15 seconds before I realized there was no correlation.
NYSixersFan wrote:
the plan is to get as good as quickly as possible....I fully believe we could have been a borderline playoff team last year by adding young veterans....using or draft picks and cap space.....can I specifically tell you who? no.
bigdogdylan5
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,068

Post#248 » by bigdogdylan5 » Fri Jul 1, 2016 1:33 am

Orlando Magic would like to keep same 4 year max offer extended to Nicholas Batum. Also would like to reach out to Parsons to show our interest preparing a 4 year max if declined by Batum
Fine print disclaimer for Fultz takes:
I am high on Markelle Fultz. Yes I understand he is not perfect and needs to shoot more and better and turn the ball over less. I would really like to see him play one more year.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#249 » by bwgood77 » Fri Jul 1, 2016 1:49 am

dbrandon wrote:Oh! Just realized my Bazemore offer didn't carry over.

I hope he realizes what people mean with their offers. Because when I say 2/28, I mean 14 a year, but I'm sure that's not what you mean...probably starting at 16, so a total of say 51 with the raises. It's usually probably easy to tell, but I started to clarify a little more with mine...because it seems some do it some way and others differently.
sportscrazy
General Manager
And1: 727

Post#250 » by sportscrazy » Fri Jul 1, 2016 1:50 am

Trades...
Thunder - Grizzlies: Brandan Wright for Anthony Morrow and Mitch McGary
Rockets - Mavericks: Top 55 Protected 2022 Dallas Mavericks Second Round Draft Pick for Corey Brewer, Sam Dekker and Andrew Goudelock
Wizards - Mavericks: Top 55 Protected 2021 Dallas Mavericks Second Round Draft Pick for Marcin Gortat
76ers - Trail Blazers: unprotected 1st in 2017, the Cleveland pick in 2018, and not match Crabbe for Noel & a 2018 (Best of NYK, LAC) 2nd round pick.

Free Agent Chatter (Strictly Day 2 Updates)...
Hawks
Atlanta bumps their offer to Al Horford up to 5 years max with full Bird rights raises, 5th year PO.
Atlanta is also contacting Ian Mahinmi's representation to see if he'd be interested in playing next to Horford.

Celtics
N/A

Nets
Nets Offer PG Rajon Rondo a 4 year 52M offer. Nets are willing to make the 4th year a player option or structure as a 1+1 offer of 2/26. this is a modified offer rolled over from day 1.
Nets Offer Al Horford the MAX.
The Nets offer Kent Bazemore 4 years 52M offer.
Nets would like to reach out to the agent of Alan Anderson to see if he would be interested in a return to brook
nets also gauging interest in andrew nicholson

Hornets
Hornets have realized the offer raises on early bird contracts and offer Marvin Williams a 4 year deal for 54,793,293 with a player option in the last year and a 15% trade kicker
1) We'd like to offer Jeremy Lin a 3 year deal starting at 10 million dollars with max raises and a player option in the final year. 31,370,250
2) Offer Borris Diaw a 2 year deal for the room exception with a PO in the 2nd year.
3) Offer Shane Larkin a 2 year deal at the minimum.
We would like to offer Nicolas Batum a 5 year contract starting at 22 million with 7.5% raises and a player option in the final year. $127,784,602.30
We would like to offer Marvin Williams the maximum allowed 4 year for 54,793,293 with a player option and trade kicker.
E'twaun Moore our room exception for two years with a player option in the 2nd year.

Bulls
Bulls offer Dwyane Wade a 2y, $50MM contract with $5MM guaranteed on the 2nd year and a Player Option.
Bulls also keep their Early Bird max offer (4y 26-28MM) for E'twaun Moore

Cavaliers
Delle is still getting matched if he gets bigger offers, 8 per year is a pretty reasonable starting point though.
JR offer of 2yr20 with the third year partially guaranteed
We offer Matt Barnes 2 year BAE

Mavericks
Dallas offers Jason Terry a one year deal for the vet minimum
Dallas offers Kevin Martin a 2-year deal for $12M with a PO in year 2 which is also ungtd (mutual option essentially).
Dallas is offering Ryan Anderson 4/$80M.
Dallas is offering Deron Williams a chance to return. 2 years $20M with a PO on the 2nd year.
Dirk, you let us know what you want. We are going to keep working to put a team around you. But you remain as always our top priority.

Nuggets
extend QO's to all F.A's
take up Joffrey Lauvernge's team option
take up Jakkar Sampson's team option
Offer Axel Toupane a minimum extension for 2 years (2nd year team option)
Offer Mike Miller the minimum for a year
Evan Fournier - 60 million/4 years
Eric Gordon - 10 million/1 year - team option on the second (for 10 mill also)

Pistons
Dwyane Wade: Our contract offer(barring a Dirk deal and trading of a few players) is 2 years 30 Million(flat 15 mil per) with PO in year 2. We are matching what Miami is offering but think you are a better fit to the Pistons then to Miami
Detroit Pistons rescend their offer to Seth Curry.

Warriors
Vet min for GS
SG Kevin Martin
PF D Lee
PF Amar Stoudemire
SG Leander Barbosa
SF Matt Barnes

Rockets
1) Confirm we are offering a full max to Horford (with a full trade kicker and last year player option and anything else his heart desires).
2) Contact Ryan Anderson and let him know if Horford falls through we will have a big offer for him, so we recommend he waits 1 day before accepting anything.
(3) remind our restricted guys that when they get an offer, to not sign it and see if we will do the exact same offer with 7.5% raises and/or 1m higher starting point after we spend our cap space)
Houston offers Deng $35,559,110.24 over 2 years, using the ~17.4m in starting salary. If a third year is need, we are prepared to be flexible.

Pacers
Renounce Jordan Hill
Eric Gordon - 1 year for $12 mil with a PO
Ian Mahinmi a contract of 4/$40 mil, provided he waits to sign until Gordon signs.

Clippers
N/A

Lakers
The Lakers have contacted the agent of Luol Deng on possibly joining the team on a short-term deal of 14M deal 1+1. He'll have a +/-15M deal on year 2 that is a player option.
the Lakers offer E'Twaun Moore a contract of 28M over 4 years. 7M flat.

Grizzlies
N/A

Heat
Miami is requesting a meeting with Al Horford and strongly considering offering the full max.
Miami is also requesting meetings with Matt Barnes, Marvin Williams, Festus Ezeli and Harrison Barnes
Miami is offering Dewayne Dedmon the full room exception, to be agreed upon and signed after Miami uses it's cap space
Miami is requesting meetings with Solomon Hill, Josh Smith, Lance Stephenson, Lance Thomas, Mirza Teletovic, Kevin Martin, James Johnson, and Ramon Sessions
Miami is offering Al Horford the full max

Bucks
Offer Marvin Williams 4/60 with final year being a TO ($3MM guaranteed) with a 15% Trade Kicker.
Offer Courtney Lee $11MM per for the deal 3 year with PO on year 3
MAX extension with a player option on the final year for Giannis
We rescind our offers to E'Twaun Moore and Nicolas Batum
Edit: Bucks would be willing to fully guarantee the 4th year if Marvin agrees to the deal by the end of the day and is willing to wait for the Bucks to shed the payroll necessary to fit him under the cap.
Bucks ask to meet with Tyler Johnson to pitch him on Milwaukee. Our offer is 4yrs/$36MM with a PO on the 3rd year in case you feel the need to retest the market and TO on the 4th year.
Bucks also call Plumlee and let him know they are interested in bringing him back but are wanting to sign some additional free agents
Bucks would like to offer Trevor Booker a 3 year offer starting at the full MLE with 4.5% raises going forward which equates to $17,655,176. The 3rd year would be a TO. We ask he waits to sign this offer until day 5 of free agency or after all other free agent contracts are signed.
The Bucks would like thank Jerryd for his veteran leadership and contributions he provided the Bucks over the past two seasons and his waive the rights/cap hold at this time
Bucks rescind their offer to Trevor Booker but turn right around and offer the same full MLE contract (3yrs/$17.655MM with 3rd year TO) to Terrence Jones. If accepted by Jones, Milwaukee already has a S&T set in place with Houston.
Bucks offer Ish Smith a 2yr/$4.5MM which makes the first year just shy of the BAE ($2.2MM) 2nd year is a PO for $2.3MM

Timberwolves
Pelicans
Demar Derozan 4 years 102.5 million (looking for verbal commitment, will have to renounce all free agents and then clear a little additional cap space through trades.
Ryan Anderson 4 years 80 million (again looking for verbal commitment. Would like to useavailable cap space before officially signing him)
Luol Deng 3 years 40 million
David West Room exception (2.8 million year 1 with a player option for the same amount next season, will use part of the MLE if we stay over the cap.)

Knicks
Match Galloway's contract but if possible we're going to try and sign Lawson and Smith to their offers first(using up the rest of the cap then matching if possible?)
3 year min contracts to Thomas Robinson, Cole Aldrich, Wesley Johnson, Lance Thomas, Alan Anderson, and Xavier Henry.
As well as our MLE (2 year deal with a PO on the third) offer for Moore.
We will also bring in Vince Carter and Lance Stephenson to talk about the MLE (in the off chance Moore declines.)

Thunder
N/A

Magic
Orlando Magic would like to keep same 4 year max offer extended to Nicholas Batum

76ers
Harrison Barnes: Philly would like to offer Harrison Barnes a 4 yr contract starting at 17 million with a player option on the last year
Tyler Johnson: Philly would like to offer Tyler Johnson a 3 yr/ 24 million contract.
Philadelphia withdraws its offer to Seth Curry.
Instead, Philadelphia would like to offer Jerryd Bayless a 1 year / 7 million contract with a 1 year / 8 million dollar team option.
Kent Bazemore - $17 million a year with max raises for 4 years with the last year a team option

Trail Blazers
Al Horford: Portland would like to offer you a starting contract at $23,375,000.00 over four years with standard raises (4.5%) and a trade kicker of 15%. Additionally Portland will make the last year a player option so that you have flexibility down the road if you are unhappy for any reason. Total package of this offer is just over $100,000,000.00 for the four years
Kent Bazemore - 4 years/60 million with the 4th year being a player option
In additional news, Portland has rescinded it's qualifying offer to RFA Allen Crabbe making him a UFA.

Suns
Renounce All Cap Holds
Suns would like to rescind offer to Kent Bazemore.
Suns will offer Ish Smith 2 years, $8 million ($4 per year) with player option in year 2.
Suns would like to rescind their offer to Mirza Teletovic.
Suns would like to offer Jon Leuer 2 years, $16 million ($8 per year)

Kings
Kings renounce the cap hold of rondo.
Kings offer ryan anderson 4 year 82 million

Spurs
Spurs follow up with FA Zaza Pachulia offer a 3 year contract, starting at $7mil, with 4.5% yearly raises (totaling $21.95mil), and a player option for year 3.
To reiterate Spurs' interest in verbal commitment from Joe Johnson to be formally consummated after cap space is used elsewhere.
Mirza Teletovic - 3 year, $30mil contract
1+1 minimum offer for Diaw.
1+1 starting at $3.5mil for Manu
In case it's not implied by not waiving him, Spurs would like to guarantee the contract of Jonathan Simmons to make sure hes under contract here.

Raptors
Toronto offers Demar Derozan
23m 24.725m 23m 24.725m 26.45m Last year is a player option. Bird rights
Toronto offers Brandon Bass
1 yr Full MLE

Jazz
N/A

Wizards
After finding cap space Wizards would like to extend an offer of $34m over 4 years fully guaranteed (starts at just under $8m, full 4.5% raises) to Solomon Hill. Once again the thinking is to give Solo a lot of bench minutes at forward positions, occasionally sliding to SG.
Wizards would like to waive Jarell Eddie, and renounce cap holds of Alan Anderson, J.J. Hickson, Will Bynum, AL Harrington and Marcus Thornton
Solomon Hill - $34m over 4 years
Al Jefferson - $12m over 3 years
Gerald Henderson - $24m for 2 years, second year - TO, though that's conditional on Al Jefferson taking the offer
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#251 » by bwgood77 » Fri Jul 1, 2016 1:51 am

BullyKing wrote:Here's how you know this game is working. I saw a report that Parsons was meeting with the Blazers in real life and got concerned that it would weaken the Portland 2017 first I got in here. Took a good 15 seconds before I realized there was no correlation.

I know...I go talk on the Suns forum and I talk about what we should do as if I'm still over here playing. Or I see people saying "the Suns should go after _____________________" And I want to say "No, he's been offered _____________ which is ludicrous!"
Soulyss
General Manager
And1: 3,621

Post#252 » by Soulyss » Fri Jul 1, 2016 1:55 am

BullyKing wrote:
sportscrazy wrote:

The Stepien Rule is only forward looking. It does not take into consideration what happened in prior years only the future years.

I thought the same thing Sportscrazy, but I was overruled by the group.
Warriorfan
RealGM
And1: 2,688

Post#253 » by Warriorfan » Fri Jul 1, 2016 2:01 am

GS warriors offer

Jamal Crawford half MLE 2.6 million 2 yrs 2nd PO get your first ring.

Matt Barnes you can return to Northern CA where you are from.

James Mc Addoo , Anderson Verajao and Ian Clark renounced.
bdpecore
Assistant Coach
And1: 573

Post#254 » by bdpecore » Fri Jul 1, 2016 2:15 am

sportscrazy wrote:.

Bucks updated their Williams offer halfway through the day. It sent you a PM
James Gatz
Veteran
And1: 693

Post#255 » by James Gatz » Fri Jul 1, 2016 2:38 am

Hornets will offer Nic Batum a max 5 year deal with 4.5% raises or a 4 year max with 7.5% raises in light of the max offer from the Magic. We'd prefer him to not sign right away in order for us to have more space.
stylesofpunk
Junior
And1: 140

Post#256 » by stylesofpunk » Fri Jul 1, 2016 2:38 am

SD2042 i cant message back only receive messages apparently
aramada
Analyst
And1: 950

Mock Off-Season: Day 2 

Post#257 » by aramada » Fri Jul 1, 2016 2:47 am

if Wade accepts our offer, Bulls will renounce Noah and Brooks
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#258 » by bwgood77 » Fri Jul 1, 2016 2:49 am

sportscrazy wrote:Trades...
Rockets - Mavericks: Top 55 Protected 2022 Dallas Mavericks Second Round Draft Pick for Corey Brewer, Sam Dekker and Andrew Goudelock
Wizards - Mavericks: Top 55 Protected 2021 Dallas Mavericks Second Round Draft Pick for Marcin Gortat

I sense some collusion going on here.
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 88,641

Post#259 » by Texas Chuck » Fri Jul 1, 2016 2:50 am

Warriorfan wrote:GS warriors offer

Jamal Crawford half of David Lee TPE 2.6 million 2 yrs 2nd PO get your first ring.
AL Jeff 2nd half David Lee TPE 2.6 million w yrs 2nd PO

3.2 Gerald Wallace TPE to sign Nene to win a ring with countryman Barbosa.

Matt Barnes you can return to Northern CA where you are from.

James Mc Addoo , Anderson Verajao and Ian Clark renounced.

You can't use TPE's to sign free agents mate. Now maybe you can talk their old teams into a S&T if they haven't renounced their rights, but a TPE is not the same thing as cap space in terms of signing free agents.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
aramada
Analyst
And1: 950

Post#260 » by aramada » Fri Jul 1, 2016 2:57 am

Bulls express interest in Deron Williams (contingent on other deals)

Return to Trades and Transactions Games