MySynergysports No Longer Available

Moderator: Doctor MJ

tsherkin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,188

MySynergysports No Longer Available 

Post#1 » by tsherkin » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:51 am

Damnit, that was a really cool site. I'm a little miffed that they are no longer offering the service to non-professional sources, even paid.
Charcoal Filtered
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Re: MySynergysports No Longer Available 

Post#2 » by Charcoal Filtered » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:14 pm

Is there anything else out there like it? Really liked that site.
The NBA: Where convicted tax evader Ken Mauer happens to officiate.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#3 » by bondom34 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Charcoal Filtered wrote:Is there anything else out there like it? Really liked that site.

Nothing I've seen either, though Vantage is up as a blog. You can't buy access, but there was a post on APBR asking for people to write for them and they give access to writers (as well as possible future compensation). I was debating it a few weeks ago, don't know if they're still looking.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
SideshowBob
General Manager
And1: 6,253

Post#4 » by SideshowBob » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Yeah I was considering too, don't know if I can dedicate the time though.

Does anyone have Synergy's data archived?
But in his home dwelling...the hi-top faded warrior is revered. *Smack!* The sound of his palm blocking the basketball... the sound of thousands rising, roaring... the sound of "get that sugar honey iced tea outta here!"
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#5 » by bondom34 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:51 pm

SideshowBob wrote:Yeah I was considering too, don't know if I can dedicate the time though.

Yeah, that's how I felt, and when I emailed you wouldn't initially get paid but would get "credits" toward it in the future. So really you were almost writing for access.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
SideshowBob
General Manager
And1: 6,253

Post#6 » by SideshowBob » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:04 pm

bondom34 wrote:
SideshowBob wrote:Yeah I was considering too, don't know if I can dedicate the time though.

Yeah, that's how I felt, and when I emailed you wouldn't initially get paid but would get "credits" toward it in the future. So really you were almost writing for access.

That's underwhelming. Makes you feel like they aren't even 100% committed to their own service if they're almost hedging like that.
But in his home dwelling...the hi-top faded warrior is revered. *Smack!* The sound of his palm blocking the basketball... the sound of thousands rising, roaring... the sound of "get that sugar honey iced tea outta here!"
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by bondom34 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:08 pm

SideshowBob wrote:
bondom34 wrote:

That's underwhelming. Makes you feel like they aren't even 100% committed to their own service if they're almost hedging like that.

Yeah, its based on "shares" which kinda stinks, if you're still interested at all about info on writing, I have the FAQ the guy emailed me. PM me if you'd like it.

Return to Statistical Analysis