Aquille Carr VS Kiwi Gardner

Moderator: jman3134

EN_hoops
Ballboy
Posts: 3
And1: 0
Joined: Jun 16, 2011

Aquille Carr VS Kiwi Gardner 

Post#1 » by EN_hoops » Tue Aug 2, 2011 8:30 am

Two under-size guards still in high school who will have u jumping off your seats with their 'shake n bake' style of play. Who you got?
User avatar
wilhelmthe1st
Pro Prospect
Posts: 774
And1: 23
Joined: Jun 18, 2010

Re: Aquille Carr VS Kiwi Gardner 

Post#2 » by wilhelmthe1st » Sun Aug 7, 2011 3:05 am

carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
dungan123
Ballboy
Posts: 20
And1: 0
Joined: Aug 30, 2011

Re: Aquille Carr VS Kiwi Gardner 

Post#3 » by dungan123 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:40 am

Yet another baller from the DMV :)...the next Shawnta Rogers
Huuminh
Sophomore
Posts: 229
And1: 0
Joined: Sep 01, 2011
Contact:

Re: Aquille Carr VS Kiwi Gardner 

Post#4 » by Huuminh » Fri Sep 2, 2011 1:06 am

I got Aquille Carr
jman3134
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 17,854
And1: 151
Joined: Apr 17, 2005
Location: Follow me on Twitter: JTMBasketball
Contact:
 

Re: Aquille Carr VS Kiwi Gardner 

Post#5 » by jman3134 » Sat Sep 3, 2011 1:42 am

I think Kiwi Gardner would win. He's going to have a good season at Providence.
AnSweR07
Analyst
Posts: 3,008
And1: 3
Joined: May 16, 2005

Re: Aquille Carr VS Kiwi Gardner 

Post#6 » by AnSweR07 » Wed Nov 9, 2011 9:45 pm

Carr...idk y but kiwi's style looks sloppy and out of control.
User avatar
215paperboy
Junior
Posts: 446
And1: 0
Joined: May 17, 2009

Re: Aquille Carr VS Kiwi Gardner 

Post#7 » by 215paperboy » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:11 am

AnSweR07 wrote:Carr...idk y but kiwi's style looks sloppy and out of control.

thats the opposite of what's true. carr has a sloppy handle and everything he does looks accidental.
RandomKnight wrote:Nash is better than magic. Nash has similar impact, a better skill set and more versatility.

Flynt Flossy wrote:Which NBA player has the most contagious smile? When you see their smile, it makes you happy inside and makes you want to smile
Theismann22
Ballboy
Posts: 5
And1: 0
Joined: Oct 07, 2011

Re: Aquille Carr VS Kiwi Gardner 

Post#8 » by Theismann22 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:31 pm

i would take kiwi
AnSweR07
Analyst
Posts: 3,008
And1: 3
Joined: May 16, 2005

Re: Aquille Carr VS Kiwi Gardner 

Post#9 » by AnSweR07 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:47 am

215paperboy wrote:
AnSweR07 wrote:Carr...idk y but kiwi's style looks sloppy and out of control.

thats the opposite of what's true. carr has a sloppy handle and everything he does looks accidental.



Really? carr looks to have much tighter handle and seems to have great body control even though hes going 120mph
User avatar
215paperboy
Junior
Posts: 446
And1: 0
Joined: May 17, 2009

Re: Aquille Carr VS Kiwi Gardner 

Post#10 » by 215paperboy » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:02 am

AnSweR07 wrote:
215paperboy wrote:
AnSweR07 wrote:Carr...idk y but kiwi's style looks sloppy and out of control.

thats the opposite of what's true. carr has a sloppy handle and everything he does looks accidental.



Really? carr looks to have much tighter handle and seems to have great body control even though hes going 120mph

carr has great body control.. very sloppy handle. i've coached against both so i have an idea of their games.
RandomKnight wrote:Nash is better than magic. Nash has similar impact, a better skill set and more versatility.

Flynt Flossy wrote:Which NBA player has the most contagious smile? When you see their smile, it makes you happy inside and makes you want to smile

Return to High School Basketball


Users browsing this forum: No registered users