yardbarker

Global Moderator Tommy Udo 6 Passes Away

Moderators: Morten Jensen, Blame Rasho, UGA Hayes, Basti, KingCuban, Flash3, Yuri Vaultin, magnumt, tsherkin, NO-KG-AI, Doctor MJ

Post#151 Re: Global Moderator Tommy Udo 6 Passes Away
Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:01 pm by Sky High

Though I didn't know him personally, you hate hearing this. My heart goes out to his family and everyone who know him.

RIP fellow real-gm'er
Sky High

Rookie
And1: 22

Post#152 Re: Global Moderator Tommy Udo 6 Passes Away
Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:44 pm by Neusch23

While I am not bumping this thread specifically, it has taken me awhile to reflect on this.

Like that majority of you I never met George. However, like all of you we knew Bull6/TommyU.

When I first started reading Bulls6's posts I knew very quickly that he was someone that I was going to follow for educated Chicago Bulls info. Like many of you, I consider myself a very big fan of the game and find it extremely hard to find other people who I can have a detailed conversation with. Bulls6/Tommy was one of these people.

Going through the start of this season his absence on this site is being felt. I really hope his family has read and understands how his love for the Bulls and the NBA have touched lives all around the globe.

You're certainly being missed, George. I promise to toast in your name when I see our Bulls raise another championship banner.
Neusch23

Head Coach
And1: 31

Post#153 Re: Global Moderator Tommy Udo 6 Passes Away
Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:39 pm by Lockdown

I somehow just saw this thread (!) RIP, dude was classy as it gets.
Lockdown

General Manager
And1: 98

Post#154 Re: Global Moderator Tommy Udo 6 Passes Away
Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:45 am by markdeez33

R.I.P.
markdeez33

RealGM
And1: 1,716

Post#155 Re: Global Moderator Tommy Udo 6 Passes Away
Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:02 pm by Travis Knight

I remember when I first started here on RealGM, I was not familiar with the different moderators and posters. George would visit our forum frequently and was so friendly that I thought he was actually a moderator of the Knicks' section. I had no clue he was a diehard Bulls fan.

By the way, can someone tell me about his avatar? I was trying to look it up, but I cannot find anything about it.

RIP: Sky_Knicks, DocZaius
Travis Knight

Head Coach
And1: 335

Post#156 Re: Global Moderator Tommy Udo 6 Passes Away
Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:32 pm by ChicagoStrong

Shpati21 wrote:
By the way, can someone tell me about his avatar? I was trying to look it up, but I cannot find anything about it.

http://blogs.e-rockford.com/willpfeifer ... dmark-rip/
ChicagoStrong

General Manager
And1: 1,282

Post#157 Re: Global Moderator Tommy Udo 6 Passes Away
Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:25 pm by NamelessHero

Rip Udo
At certain moments, always unforeseen, I become happy…
I look at strangers near as if I had known them all my life…
everything fills me with affection…
It may be an hour before the mood passes,
but ultimately I seem to understand

no more space in sig
NamelessHero
Junior
And1: 79

Previous

Return to The General Board