Summer Basketball Camp at Five-Star Basketball

Artit33
Ballboy
And1: 0

Summer Basketball Camp at Five-Star Basketball 

Post#1 » by Artit33 » Wed Feb 6, 2013 6:43 pm

We are steadily nearing the end of the regular season. As the end of the season approaches, we get closer and closer to the off-season and off-season training. What will you do to improve your game and how? Our camps have been teaching the game of basketball for over 48 years now. We have had greats like Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Dwayne Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul, Patrick Ewing, Vince Carter, Grant Hill, Isiah Thomas, Stephen Curry, Kemba Walker, John Wall, Kyrie Irving and many more, use our camp as a way to improve their game. We have had over 400 NBA players and tens of thousands of Division I scholarship players learn the Five-Star way. Will you be the next?
Five-Star has camp programs all across the United States, as well as overseas. The majority of our camps take place throughout the summer months at some of the top basketball facilities throughout the country. We accept kids from ages 10-18, and all skill levels.
For more information on our camps, locations or dates: Visit our Info Site at 5starcamp.info
Or contact us at 914-964-6540
DrPsyche2
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: Summer Basketball Camp at Five-Star Basketball 

Post#2 » by DrPsyche2 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:09 am

crazyparent wrote:
Where can I find the list of the best summer basketball camps for kids? I'm from Sarasota, Florida. My nephew had a really bad experience with Nike Basketball Camp Riverview High School, so I'm not considering this variant for my son.

_ Cited texts auto-edited by RealGM _ _____________________________________________________________________________ hireessaywriter

Check MySummerCamps or KidsCamps portals > U.S.A. Basketball Camps and Programs listing.
As far as I know, these are located in Sarasota:
I Can Basketball Academy Summer Camps
IMPACT Basketball Summer Camp

Return to High School Basketball