AAU Basketball Survey

cbrown32
Junior
And1: 12

AAU Basketball Survey 

Post#1 » by cbrown32 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Hey everyone, I am doing a survey on AAU Basketball to help me finish my Master's Degree. PLEASE help me by taking a linute to complete it and share your thoughts on the AAU system!

You will have to select that you have some knowledge, experience or affiliation with AAU basketball in some way. And for the people that do, PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO OTHER HOOP ENTHUSIASTS!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/AAU_CB

Thank you!!!
jabeen100
Ballboy
And1: 2

Re: AAU Basketball Survey 

Post#2 » by jabeen100 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:08 am

Survey of Basket Ball is very important to know the position of game.
DrPsyche2
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#3 » by DrPsyche2 » Thu Jul 9, 2020 4:54 am

collegedunk wrote:
Why does AAU basketball receive so much criticism? I'm doing an argumentative analysis paper for my Sports Management course at college, so I thought perhaps someone here knows the answer.
| Quotation auto-collapsed | ________________________________________________________________________________ customwritingcompany

Two basic points for criticism: fundamentals of the game and the lack of loyalty (team jumping). Just google this and you will have the full list of arguments: AAU Basketball - Participants' Perceptions of Their AAU Experience by Hakeem R. Willis (Eastern Illinois University research).
DaeDae
Analyst
And1: 661

Post#4 » by DaeDae » Tue Apr 5, 2022 6:31 pm

And it gets worse every year.
Red Larrivee wrote:The Bulls have too many untouchables for a team without a second option.

Return to High School Basketball