Season Tickets SOLD OUT in 17 Minutes!

MrBojangelz71
Banned User
And1: 929

Season Tickets SOLD OUT in 17 Minutes! 

Post#1 » by MrBojangelz71 » Sat Jun 4, 2011 5:40 pm

With roughly 5800 tickets remaining available to the public for today's sale at noon, they sold out in 17 minutes. What makes this even more remarkable is the fact that all season ticket purchasers are locking into 3 to 5 year commitments. Unlike any other market, True North will have a committed season ticket fan base for multiple seasons

If that is not a clear and strong message that Winnipegers can and will afford NHL hockey, I do not know what else is. There is no other market in North America other than Quebec that this would ever occurred in.

TAKE NOTICE NHL, HOCKEY BELONGS IN CANADA FIRST AND FOREMOST!

They easily could have sold 18 to 20000 season tickets if the MTS center had the capacity. Thousands of people will be sorely disappointed as they will be left without.

http://www.driveto13.com/index.php

Oh ya, forgot to add, we got our P6 Season Tixs on Friday, GO ? GO!
KGISDAMAN
Rookie
And1: 0

Re: Season Tickets SOLD OUT in 2 Minutes! 

Post#2 » by KGISDAMAN » Sat Jun 4, 2011 5:50 pm

got 2 half season tickets ! so many friends didn't get. everyone on facebook is rattled they didn't get. sooooooooo pumped!
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM
And1: 34,836

Re: Season Tickets SOLD OUT in 17 Minutes! 

Post#3 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Sun Jun 5, 2011 12:56 am

I really wanted to get in on some season tix, but with a mortgage and a baby on the way, I was too scared to commit. However, I added myself on to the waiting list (closed at 8000) so that I may have the option to scoop some up down the road when I'm more familiar with my finances. Having priority access to playoff tickets ain't bad either. :wink:
j127
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 41

Post#4 » by j127 » Sun Jun 5, 2011 4:03 am

Good job, guys! Support the home-town team. I hope Winnipeg has a lot of success, more so than when the team was in Atlanta.
C Court
RealGM
And1: 25,103

Post#5 » by C Court » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:56 am

I was a season ticket holder back in the 80's before moving to Toronto. My brother landed season tix, so I have access to seats when I visit Winnipeg.

Just came back from Buffalo yesterday where I picked up 4 lower bowl seats from a Sabres season seat holder. I'll be cheering on the Jets at First Niagara Center on November 8th.
NBA Champion Toronto Raptors

Return to Winnipeg Jets