2011/12 Game Discussion Thread

Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

2011/12 Game Discussion Thread 

Post#1 » by Nolan » Fri Nov 4, 2011 8:56 pm

Kinda suprised you guys don't have one of these yet so I thought i'd make one.

After a rough start it looks like the Jets are turning things around.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM
And1: 34,836

Re: 2011/12 Game Discussion Thread 

Post#2 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Tue Nov 8, 2011 5:00 pm

Yeah, not too many Jets fans on here, or hockey fans. I usually go to hfboards.com to talk hockey.

However, with regards to the Jets - yes, they're looking better and better. They've already exceeded my very low expectations during this road trip. They lost a close one against Tampa Bay, and I really thought they outplayed the Rangers for most of the game, save for a few bad decisions by our defensemen *cough*Buff*cough*.

Should be a decent game tonight against Buffalo. Unfortunately, the last game on a long road trip is a let-down game. If they can bring the effort, I'd be happy with that. Not expecting a win, but hey, you never know.

Also, I'm looking forward to the game against Florida on Thursday. Wonder if anyone is going after Skille. Personally, I didn't think it was a dirty hit on Enstrom, but I also don't think the Jets will let him get away with picking on Toby. I know Ladd got in a few good punches during their last game. Hope the bad blood continues, for entertainment's sake of course.
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Re: 2011/12 Game Discussion Thread 

Post#3 » by Nolan » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Selane returns tonight. The MTS center is going to rockin tonight.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."

Return to Winnipeg Jets