Kevin Seraphin

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

AFM
General Manager
And1: 6,150

Re: Kevin Seraphin 

Post#1481 » by AFM » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:00 am

hands great post. I completely agree.
Crawford's best and worst attribute is his confidence. But he loves the clutch situations. That behnd the back step back fadeaway 3 late in the GSW game?
hands11
Banned User
And1: 2,444

Re: Kevin Seraphin 

Post#1482 » by hands11 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:49 am

AFM wrote:hands great post. I completely agree.
Crawford's best and worst attribute is his confidence. But he loves the clutch situations. That behnd the back step back fadeaway 3 late in the GSW game?

Thanks.

Another part of my frustration. The team has lacked an on court ball in hand leader with Wall out. That has always clearly been Crawford. But instead we got to watch Price try to do it ? Then Pargo ? And worse yet, you put Price out there with ...

Beal 19 year ol rookie who is struggling with his shot
Trevor A - a 3rd option scorer who is a defender and transition player
Singleton - a 2nd year 3 and D type who while making great progress is not a 1st or 2nd option
Okafor - a 3rd or 4th option at best and aging after injuries

What the hell kind of line up is that? Who is leading that group? Who is the #1 and #2 options ? Its a bunch of Indians with no Chief and no first lieutenant.

Meanwhile one your bench you have Crawford who is clearly the most ready to lead a team with Wall out.
And Kevin who is clearly at least a #2 option and looking more and more like a #1 option in the post to 10 feet out. And... Kevin is the post player you want to develop into a beast. So you start the 19 year old rookie who is struggling but not your 3rd year big man that can score baby hooks on anybody ?

How do you not start both Crawford and Kevin let alone neither one of them? It would have made the remaining pieces fit so much better.

Its just hard for me to understand how someone gets a head coaching jobs and doesn't see this. Randy's line ups have been terrible all year.

He started with

Price
Beal
Trevor A
Booker
Okafor

Ok. I get it. He started the vets and Nene and Kevin was out. Then how do you not start Crawford at PG or SG then ? Specially when that line up and plenty of others he has tried keep digging the team into first quarter holes most games. Was anyone really surprised they struggle to score ?

Then Kevin was healthy and ready to return. How do you not start him at PF over Booker? Specially when Booker was playing injured and struggling.

Randy has done a disastrous job with the line up all year. And it hard for me to understand unless he was actually mandated to lose.. which I doubt he was. I wanted Randy as the coach and so far, he has been a big disappointment.

At least now with the injuries, he should be forced into better line ups. God this reminds me so much of EFJ.

:banghead: :banghead:

And now they are looking at a DL call up.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/22 ... or_Wizards

God, if I was Crawford, I would demand a trade if they sign this kid and start Livingston with the DL kid backing him up while Crawford comes off the bench behind Beal.

They don't need another PG. Start Crawford and let Livingston back him up. They don't need more players.

:banghead: :banghead:

Return to Washington Wizards