ImageImageImageImageImage

TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) GOT A LOPSIDED TRADE? Post it here so we can sneer and lob derision at you..

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

wetsthebed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,216

Re: Visitors: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) 

Post#541 » by wetsthebed » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:16 am

pineappleheadindc wrote:We're playing the Cs again?

The Truth is so over them.....They're like the girlfriend you ditched who keeps texting you. You just want them to go away and spend their time on Tinder.

SMH.

So over them.

You're just borrowing him, bro.
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,479

Post#542 » by pineappleheadindc » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:51 am

wetsthebed wrote:

The Truth is so over them.....They're like the girlfriend you ditched who keeps texting you. You just want them to go away and spend their time on Tinder.

SMH.

So over them.

LOL, nice.

Tough game for you guys, but y'all will be back next season or two. Got a couple of nice pieces on the roster who need a year or two, but you can see it coming. Need good draft this year and one or two FA pieces.

Good luck.
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
--Confucius

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"
- Yoda
long suffrin' boulez fan
General Manager
And1: 3,464

Post#543 » by long suffrin' boulez fan » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:15 am

wetsthebed wrote:

SMH.

So over them.

Touché
In Rizzo we trust
wetsthebed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#544 » by wetsthebed » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:21 am

pineappleheadindc wrote:LOL, nice.

Tough game for you guys, but y'all will be back next season or two. Got a couple of nice pieces on the roster who need a year or two, but you can see it coming. Need good draft this year and one or two FA pieces.

Good luck.

Honestly, I'm thrilled that Paul is playing well on a good team, not wasting his last years in the league on a rebuilding team.
hands11
Banned User
And1: 2,444

Post#545 » by hands11 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:55 pm

wetsthebed wrote:

Good luck.

Honestly, I'm thrilled that Paul is playing well on a good team, not wasting his last years in the league on a rebuilding team.

If you two are going to be all huggy huggy, you can do that in the normal game thread.

I thought this thread was for bad mouth insults and troll exchanges.
wetsthebed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#546 » by wetsthebed » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:34 pm

hands11 wrote:
wetsthebed wrote:

Good luck.

If you two are going to be all huggy huggy, you can do that in the normal game thread.

I thought this thread was for bad mouth insults and troll exchanges.

Hey, your face smells.
hands11
Banned User
And1: 2,444

Post#547 » by hands11 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:31 am

Thats more like it.

But thats only from your girl sitting on it.

And I made her shower first Whats up with that ? :lol: :lol:
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#548 » by pineappleheadindc » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:43 am

doclinkin wrote:
tecumseh18 wrote:
Inevitable wrote:Wizard fans are so thirsty for the 1st seed

The Raptor board collective sentiment.

Funny. this is literally the first I've heard of any Wiz fan giving a rip about 1st seed, and naturally its a Lizard fan bringing it up. It's December, who cares about that? Is there a mid-season playoffs nobody told me about? I know Adam Silver's an innovative guy, maybe he came up with something new. Do you get to win a half a trophy for that?

Funny to see the Crapturds getting chesty for the first time since never. Really now, the team that got snuffed in the first round is so cocksure they're ready to become a dynasty because they went toe-to-toe with a 5-21 Knickers team that took them to OT -- and even then had to rely on Melo chucking to eke out a win and preserve the NY tank job.

Shaking my damn head. Relax Canada, there's plenty more season to play. Nobody cares about you one way or the other, maybe in the Spring folks will notice you.

ROFL --

Necrobumping this just to keep the trolling thread near the top and to also note doc's clairvoyance.

When they were first in the East, a couple of Raptors fans were on this thread talking about just how thirsty Wiz fans were for first and "hahahahaha" and all that.

Fast forward and the Raptors are in third (behind the Wizards), 3-7 in their last 10 games (loser of their last 2 in a row0, and it's awfully quiet around here.

Just sayin'

--Confucius

- Yoda
doclinkin
RealGM
And1: 5,348

Post#549 » by doclinkin » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Hah! Yeah I'd forgotten about that. Which pretty much underscores the point :clown:
ChokeFasncists
RealGM
And1: 1,501

Post#550 » by ChokeFasncists » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:12 am

~lol~ at the subject! I'm not really trolling, just wanted to throw a questionable insult back since one of your members came trolling on the other board.

So this troll states that saying a certain player who played well and was paid well but now is down "getting the vet min isn't an insult".

So in return, my question is, if John Wall, whom this certain player has outplayed before, plays really bad for a stretch of games and someone comes in and say that he'll get vet min for his next contract, would you consider that an insult? For the fans of the team, fans of this player and for the player himself?

thx
MorbidHEAT wrote:My dislike for Lin started during Linsanity. It was absurd. It's probably irrational dislike at this point, but man he gets on my nerves. He's been tearing us up though.
Thanks for the honesty.
tecumseh18
RealGM
And1: 10,091

Post#551 » by tecumseh18 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:20 pm

pineappleheadindc wrote:
doclinkin wrote:
tecumseh18 wrote:
The Raptor board collective sentiment.

Funny. this is literally the first I've heard of any Wiz fan giving a rip about 1st seed, and naturally its a Lizard fan bringing it up. It's December, who cares about that? Is there a mid-season playoffs nobody told me about? I know Adam Silver's an innovative guy, maybe he came up with something new. Do you get to win a half a trophy for that?

Funny to see the Crapturds getting chesty for the first time since never. Really now, the team that got snuffed in the first round is so cocksure they're ready to become a dynasty because they went toe-to-toe with a 5-21 Knickers team that took them to OT -- and even then had to rely on Melo chucking to eke out a win and preserve the NY tank job.

Shaking my damn head. Relax Canada, there's plenty more season to play. Nobody cares about you one way or the other, maybe in the Spring folks will notice you.

ROFL --

Necrobumping this just to keep the trolling thread near the top and to also note doc's clairvoyance.

When they were first in the East, a couple of Raptors fans were on this thread talking about just how thirsty Wiz fans were for first and "hahahahaha" and all that.

Fast forward and the Raptors are in third (behind the Wizards), 3-7 in their last 10 games (loser of their last 2 in a row0, and it's awfully quiet around here.

Just sayin'

This is a troll thread. What, we're supposed to come back all obsequious-like and acknowledge what a great team you have? F that.

The Warriors loss two weeks ago broke the Raptors spirit. It was like, if we can't shoot like that, what's the point of shooting at all? If you guys want to set up a separate contrition thread, fine. But in the meantime, we Rap fans are just gonna shut up until our guys find their shot again.
doclinkin
RealGM
And1: 5,348

Post#552 » by doclinkin » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:29 am

tecumseh18 wrote:
pineappleheadindc wrote:
doclinkin wrote:

ROFL --

Just sayin'

This is a troll thread. What, we're supposed to come back all obsequious-like and acknowledge what a great team you have? F that.

The Warriors loss two weeks ago broke the Raptors spirit. It was like, if we can't shoot like that, what's the point of shooting at all? If you guys want to set up a separate contrition thread, fine. But in the meantime, we Rap fans are just gonna shut up until our guys find their shot again.

Apologies excepted. We'll take your silence and slumped shoulders as proof of our point: We ain't shxt and y'all ain't shxt either.
BigA
Analyst
And1: 997

Post#553 » by BigA » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Bump for the Raptors
TheSecretWeapon
RealGM
And1: 877

Post#554 » by TheSecretWeapon » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:32 pm

doclinkin wrote:
tecumseh18 wrote:
pineappleheadindc wrote:

ROFL --

Just sayin'

Apologies excepted. We'll take your silence and slumped shoulders as proof of our point: We ain't shxt and y'all ain't shxt either.

Wizards ain't shxt, but the Raptors are.
"A lot of what we call talent is the desire to practice."
-- Malcolm Gladwell

Check out my blog about the Wizards, movies, writing, music, TV, sports, and whatever else comes to mind.
So Gutta
Pro Prospect
And1: 57

Post#555 » by So Gutta » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:38 am

Thanks for Jordan Clarkson, dudes!!
"Put five thousand bucks on the Lakers." --Krusty The Clown
tecumseh18
RealGM
And1: 10,091

Post#556 » by tecumseh18 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:52 am

If Raptors win on Saturday on the fourth game in five nights after playing like crap in a completely undeserved OT win in Brooklyn, (with Lowry twisting his ankle), then the Wizards really suck.

If that unlikely event does transpire, you should tear it down to the studs immediately and do a Sixer-style tank for the next half-decade.
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#557 » by pineappleheadindc » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:51 pm

I really want to work up a sense of irritation and anger at Raps fans. But I just can't do it. Even the troll-y Raps fans are usually funny. I guess I get my opinions about Raps fans from reading Raps/Knicks game threads -- which are completely epic on the Toronto board. I wish either the Knicks or Raps board would start a trolling thread strictly and solely for games between the two squads. Same with Bulls and us or Bulls/Knicks. And Cavs/Miami games too.

Anyway, for any resident of America-lite, you're welcome to post your best insults and trolling shots here before, during, or after the game.

Oh, and you can judge a country by its cuisine. French fries with cheese curds and gravy? SMH - that says it all.

:nonono:

Go Wizards!

--Confucius

- Yoda
Geddy
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 78,609

Post#558 » by Geddy » Sun Feb 1, 2015 2:05 am

Hello friends

Quite the match we are having tonight.
Inevitable wrote:Geddy is a good mod actually
Alfred
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,853

Post#559 » by Alfred » Sun Feb 1, 2015 2:58 am

ECHO
Alfred
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,853

Post#560 » by Alfred » Sun Feb 1, 2015 2:58 am

ECHO

Return to Washington Wizards