ImageImageImageImageImage

TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) GOT A LOPSIDED TRADE? Post it here so we can sneer and lob derision at you..

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

TribeZulu
Sixth Man
And1: 134

Re: Visitors: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) 

Post#681 » by TribeZulu » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:02 am

Obama obviously threatened Lowry with some drone strikes or something. Just wait to see what Prime Minister Harper has planned. (The Baldwins are going to get it)
If you can't beat em... at least grab their gonads
hands11
Banned User
And1: 2,444

Post#682 » by hands11 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:36 am

3Diamantidis
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,301

Post#683 » by 3Diamantidis » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:31 am

Raptors in 4!!!!!!
Indeed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kayliecee
Veteran
And1: 3,505

Post#684 » by kayliecee » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:12 am

Congratulations Wizards fans. You creamed us. Good luck next round.
John Gibbons: "I have to do what's best for these guys and not what some bozo on RealGM thinks." (Paraphrasing)
Raps Maniac
Assistant Coach
And1: 10,805

Post#685 » by Raps Maniac » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:26 am

Thank you for the BLOWOUT sweep tonight Wizards. I wouldn't have it any other way, seriously.

We can finally look forward to some long needed changes to this fake squad we have going on.
keynote
General Manager
And1: 2,587

Post#686 » by keynote » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:58 am

Atlanta. A sad excuse for a sports town. ATLiens are more devoted to their strip clubs than they are to their teams. We might as well beat 'em, 'cause it's not like the fans will care one way or the other.

Brooklyn. I went to a Smorgasberg (an outdoor food truck festival in Williamsburg) the other day, and I had to listen to some hipster millenial in artisanal selvedge tell her friends how Ahmad's "Back in the Day" (blasting from the Bolivian/Banh Mi fusion food stand was "the *real* Brooklyn hip hop". :nonono: Pierce has said everything else that needs to be said about the team.

I suppose I'm pulling for BKN: I'm local, and I might have a ticket to a game fall in my lap. Plus the Nets are softer than baby's breath.
Always remember, my friend: the world will change again. And you may have to come back through everywhere you've been.
Tricky_Kid
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,771

Post#687 » by Tricky_Kid » Sun May 3, 2015 4:27 am

No Atl trolls yet? strange...
keynote
General Manager

Post#688 » by keynote » Sun May 3, 2015 5:06 am

ATL folks don't care about the Hawks -- or sports in general. No surprise here.

The Braves used to struggle to sell out NLCS games -- and they have a legacy. The Hawks got nothing.

ATL has the only fanbase in the NBA that's less committed than ours. And we have an excuse: DC is a football town. ATL isn't even that.

This thread will be a ghost town this series.
long suffrin' boulez fan
General Manager
And1: 3,465

Post#689 » by long suffrin' boulez fan » Sun May 3, 2015 2:31 pm

Forget about how bad Atlanta is as a sports town. Let's just get right down to how bad it is as a town, period.

Endless miles of congested freeways leading to one soulless disconnected subdivision after another.

A Marta system that goes virtually nowhere and a "downtown" of concrete hotels and chain restaurants and ugly arenas.
In Rizzo we trust
AFM
General Manager
And1: 6,161

Post#690 » by AFM » Sun May 3, 2015 2:49 pm

long suffrin' boulez fan wrote:Forget about how bad Atlanta is as a sports town. Let's just get right down to how bad it is as a town, period.

Endless miles of congested freeways leading to one soulless disconnected subdivision after another.

A Marta system that goes virtually nowhere and a "downtown" of concrete hotels and chain restaurants and ugly arenas.

I, too, have only heard bad things about Atlanta. I think their humidity puts ours to shame. And they have the ugliest women in the South.
On the flip side, I watch a whole lot of these real estate shows on HGTV, and you can buy a huge home for 300k there.
flash22
Bench Warmer
And1: 676

Post#691 » by flash22 » Sun May 3, 2015 4:42 pm

long suffrin' boulez fan wrote:Forget about how bad Atlanta is as a sports town. Let's just get right down to how bad it is as a town, period.

Yeah but they got a great airport!
keynote
General Manager

Re: 

Post#692 » by keynote » Sun May 3, 2015 5:06 pm

keynote wrote:ATL folks don't care about the Hawks -- or sports in general. No surprise here.

The Braves used to struggle to sell out NLCS games -- and they have a legacy. The Hawks got nothing.

ATL has the only fanbase in the NBA that's less committed than ours. And we have an excuse: DC is a football town. ATL isn't even that.

This thread will be a ghost town this series.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/gene_wang/status/594910356184637440[/tweet]
Always remember, my friend: the world will change again. And you may have to come back through everywhere you've been.
dckingsfan
RealGM
And1: 16,009

Post#693 » by dckingsfan » Tue May 12, 2015 7:27 am

hands11 wrote:
KidHawk2020 wrote:
Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:
Swagger means that Washington without Wall could have tied the game at 104. They also should have been give the ball when Korver traveled.

Everybody has injuries, either you win or you lose. No excuses in the playoffs. Atlanta is missing their best perimeter defender in Thabo Sefalosha, which would have been guarding Pierce in late game situations, but he gone for the year injured. Milsap himself is just getting back from his shoulder injury, Horford too with the dislocated finger. So everybody got injuries, only the strong survive my brotha. Look at Cleveland, with Love out. Nobody is gonna feel sorry for Cleveland if they lose, cause Love got hurt. You either win or you don't that's it.

Wall has great talent, but that dude always getting hurt. Horford has been hurt for Atlanta last few years when it came to the playoffs, now he's healthy. So it all evens out man.

Be afraid tho, cause Korver hasn't done nothing so far. The man is due, he's too good of a shooter to stay cold. What cha gonna do when Kyle Korver goes wild on you!!!!

See ya'll in the "A"!!!

Dislocated finger ?

Look. Just stop.

Wall being out is not equal to Horford playing with a dislocated finger. Or Milsap playing sick.

Those players are playing. Wall have 5 fractures in his hand. And you know what, he will more then likely play the next game.

Stop with the strong survive BS. Right. Injuries happen. They have an effect and some teams will lose because of it. Life goes one.

But stop acting like players you have that are key player who are on the court are the same as the Wizards losing Wall where he isn't on the court.

Just helping with proper placement :)
Higga
Lead Assistant
And1: 831

Post#694 » by Higga » Tue May 12, 2015 2:47 pm

Man Atlanta fans are so lame in their trolling. Toronto and Chicago fans were so much better.

Not surprised though since it is by far the worst pro sports town in the world.
Eric Maynor is the worst basketball player I've ever seen.
long suffrin' boulez fan
General Manager
And1: 3,465

Post#695 » by long suffrin' boulez fan » Tue May 12, 2015 10:33 pm

Casey will stay on with the Raps. In a strange way, I almost feel sorry for our friends from the north
In Rizzo we trust
LyricalRico
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 780

Post#696 » by LyricalRico » Fri May 15, 2015 6:32 pm

Bump for trash talking about tonight's game. Let's try to keep the game thread for basketball-related predictions and in-game discussion. (You too, Hawks fans. :D)
Deivy202
Senior
And1: 9

Post#697 » by Deivy202 » Fri May 15, 2015 8:12 pm

Higga wrote:Man Atlanta fans are so lame in their trolling. Toronto and Chicago fans were so much better.

Not surprised though since it is by far the worst pro sports town in the world.

I cant wait for skins vs ATL game atl fans has driven me to hate them. Atleast bulls fans came more classier..even pacer fans acted nicer despite how annoying the pacers are.
doclinkin
RealGM
And1: 5,363

Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) settle them disputes like 'men' 

Post#698 » by doclinkin » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Bump for anyone who feels a need to clutter up threads with amusing but off topic arguments.
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,479

Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) 

Post#699 » by pineappleheadindc » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:10 am

Since seemingly only the Toronto fans come in here, I thought -- in this off-season - I'd bump up a couple of threads.

1. Here is the Raptors Board game thread from Game 4 of the playoff series. Nothing better than, at the end, when Casey calls a timeout near the end of the game with the Raptors down 36. Good times. Link

2. And two separate post game threads.

__a. PG: Season over, Pierce may have literally destroyed the Franchise (LOL)

__b. PG: Lowry is garbage

Good times!

:nod:
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
--Confucius

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"
- Yoda
AFM
General Manager
And1: 6,161

Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) settle them disputes like 'men' 

Post#700 » by AFM » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:20 pm

doclinkin wrote:Bump for anyone who feels a need to clutter up threads with amusing but off topic arguments.

I like the edit you made here, doc. He get to you too?

Return to Washington Wizards