ImageImageImageImageImage

TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) GOT A LOPSIDED TRADE? Post it here so we can sneer and lob derision at you..

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

DK-All Day
General Manager
And1: 8,331

Re: Visitors: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) 

Post#701 » by DK-All Day » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:59 pm

AFM wrote:
long suffrin' boulez fan wrote:Forget about how bad Atlanta is as a sports town. Let's just get right down to how bad it is as a town, period.

Endless miles of congested freeways leading to one soulless disconnected subdivision after another.

A Marta system that goes virtually nowhere and a "downtown" of concrete hotels and chain restaurants and ugly arenas.

I, too, have only heard bad things about Atlanta. I think their humidity puts ours to shame. And they have the ugliest women in the South.

Are you crazy? Alabama and Mississippi have far more inferior women than Georgia. I'm guessing you've never crossed into Georgia.
Handsome.
AFM
General Manager
And1: 6,150

Post#702 » by AFM » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:49 pm

DK-All Day wrote:
AFM wrote:
long suffrin' boulez fan wrote:Forget about how bad Atlanta is as a sports town. Let's just get right down to how bad it is as a town, period.

Endless miles of congested freeways leading to one soulless disconnected subdivision after another.

A Marta system that goes virtually nowhere and a "downtown" of concrete hotels and chain restaurants and ugly arenas.

I, too, have only heard bad things about Atlanta. I think their humidity puts ours to shame. And they have the ugliest women in the South.

Are you crazy? Alabama and Mississippi have far more inferior women than Georgia. I'm guessing you've never crossed into Georgia.

You're definitely right. I apologize. Mississippi is probably the worst.
doclinkin
RealGM
And1: 5,342

Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) settle them disputes like 'men' 

Post#703 » by doclinkin » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:00 am

AFM wrote:
doclinkin wrote:Bump for anyone who feels a need to clutter up threads with amusing but off topic arguments.

I like the edit you made here, doc. He get to you too?

Hah! Nope. I've got that one on a leash. could dismandle him with one rhetorical hands tied behind my back.

Rrarr, I'm the ruffest, I'm the tuffest beast in the jungle.

I just got no responses on here so figured I would open it up to a wider audience of people willing to squawk and flail in a limpwristed slapfight. If I get bored enough I'll pick a fight with someone eventually, maybe. I'd rather write in the poetry thread or the true story (lies!!) thread.

I just liked the squawking in the Oubre thread between new posters Jaekast and I forget the name but the Oubre skeptic, both gave as good as got, that was fun. Wished it had a more durable venue to reread.
Bick
Junior
And1: 497

Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) 

Post#704 » by Bick » Thu Nov 3, 2016 1:51 am

Bradley Beal
Latrell
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,552

Post#705 » by Latrell » Thu Nov 3, 2016 1:53 am

Scotty Brooks will make you all yearn for Randy Whittman.
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,703

Post#706 » by montestewart » Thu Nov 3, 2016 1:58 am

Latrell wrote:Scotty Brooks will make you all yearn for Randy Whittman.

Doubt it, but it will remind us that if the Wizards ever hire a good GM, they might someday hire a decent coach. Considering what Brooks has to work with right now, I'm putting these losses more in Grunfeld's court.
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,479

Post#707 » by pineappleheadindc » Thu Nov 3, 2016 1:58 am

Bick wrote:Bradley Beal

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
--Confucius

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"
- Yoda
verysalt
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,155

Post#708 » by verysalt » Thu Nov 3, 2016 2:01 am

Washington player are REAL wizards, it requires a special magic to lose 1st half to Raptors bench players.
"Sabonis should sit on Myles' shoulders and they would count as one player" - Dax_Webster
BigA
Analyst
And1: 997

Post#709 » by BigA » Thu Nov 3, 2016 2:27 am

Trolling Wizards fans isn't going to be that much fun if we're all agreeing with the trolls.
long suffrin' boulez fan
General Manager
And1: 3,464

Post#710 » by long suffrin' boulez fan » Thu Nov 3, 2016 3:02 am

Can't bring myself to troll the Raps. Wiz incompetence has broken my spirit.
In Rizzo we trust
amcoolio
Hornets Forum John Hancock
And1: 9,216

Post#711 » by amcoolio » Thu Nov 3, 2016 3:05 am

The Wiz only go five deep, and one of those has a serious injury history. I feel bad for Wall and Wiz fans. :(
I don't support domestic violence. Thanks Miles
long suffrin' boulez fan
General Manager

Post#712 » by long suffrin' boulez fan » Thu Nov 3, 2016 3:09 am

amcoolio wrote:The Wiz only go five deep, and one of those has a serious injury history. I feel bad for Wall and Wiz fans. :(

Do you realize how much $ Grunfeld spent to assemble this second unit? These were actually players he wanted. He even traded a pick for Burke.

He is three day old poutine.
In Rizzo we trust
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Post#713 » by Ruzious » Thu Nov 3, 2016 8:13 pm

Some of the best urinal cakes in the NBA.

Ernie paid extra to get them urine-scented.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
J-Ves
Veteran
And1: 1,107

TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) 

Post#714 » by J-Ves » Thu Nov 3, 2016 10:24 pm

montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,703

Post#715 » by montestewart » Fri Nov 4, 2016 12:00 am

Ruzious wrote:Some of the best urinal cakes in the NBA.

As in urine the easiest job in the world ? Urine Terd's blind spot ? Urine the lottery again ?
long suffrin' boulez fan
General Manager

Post#716 » by long suffrin' boulez fan » Fri Nov 4, 2016 1:30 am

I'm probably the most loyal, die hard Washington sports fan there is. Heck, I even get a bit jazzed when the Kastles win.

But I'm ready to join hands with our Canuck friends and troll the Wizards.
In Rizzo we trust
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Post#717 » by Ruzious » Fri Nov 4, 2016 12:34 pm

montestewart wrote:
Ruzious wrote:Some of the best urinal cakes in the NBA.

As in urine the easiest job in the world ? Urine Terd's blind spot ? Urine the lottery again ?

Indeed, the Wiz have become a united urination.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
I Rasharted
Sixth Man
And1: 837

Post#718 » by I Rasharted » Sat Nov 5, 2016 6:34 pm

In 1917, famed silent movie comedy ensemble The Keystone Kops, upset about the direction of their favorite D.C. "baskethoops" franchise, the Georgetown Slavers, decided to do something about it. In a pop culture satire par excellence, the group convinced Slavers owner and choking hazard toy magnate Fiddleton P. Leonsis to fund, and inept-but-lovable general manager Potmire "Jelly Hands" Grunfeld to direct, what would, the Kops claimed, be the first-ever "moving picture broadside" promoting Slavers basketball prowess.

The end result, a parody skewering the competence of the organization called Love, Loot and Crash: The Slavers in Action, is, I think you'll all agree, as relevant today as it was then.

basketballRob wrote:Another good benefit about eating plants is that the artery going to your penis gets unclogged and starts flowing real good.
penbeast0
Senior Mod - NBA Player Comparisons
Senior Mod - NBA Player Comparisons
And1: 8,667

Post#719 » by penbeast0 » Sat Nov 5, 2016 10:57 pm

DK-All Day wrote:
AFM wrote:

And they are still a lot better looking than the women in New York and New England. The combination of being outdoors more, wearing less clothes, and coming from a more traditional culture where attracting a man is important makes for better looking women.
“Most people use statistics like a drunk man uses a lamppost; more for support than illumination,” Andrew Lang.
max powers
Junior
And1: 258

Post#720 » by max powers » Sat Nov 5, 2016 11:12 pm

I'm a Celtics fan. We really need rebounding and rim protection. I've noticed yall are off to a bad start so far. If this continues could you see wizards looking to tank this year. If so Gortat is 32 we've got lots of young talent and draft picks a trade would help you get young talent and improve tank position if you go that route.

Return to Washington Wizards