PATHETIC
PATHETIC
PATHETIC
bgroban
Junior
And1: 13

Post#707 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:41 pm by dandridge 10

At this point, I can't even blame Ernie anymore. The blame all should go to Ted. There is enough evidence to demonstrate that Ernie is a failure. If a boss sticks with an employee that is sabotaging the company, it is the boss's fault for retaining him.

This is probably the most discouraged I have been as a Wizards fan and a season ticket holder. I thought Ted was going to be the savior for this franchise and I had hope for the first time in a long time. I no longer have that hope.
dandridge 10
Starter
And1: 170

Post#708 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:43 pm by Ruzious

fishercob wrote:
LEARNING TO WIN
Posted on April 06, 2011
Read these quotes. See the players' confidence building. See players developing right before your eyes. That is what a rebuild is all about. A new big three has announced its arrival - Wall, Crawford and Blatche. Big minutes - big productivity - big results. And wins, too. We are short-handed and so players are getting bigger minutes to show the world what they can do. We have two first round draft picks next off season. We have cap space. We are young. We have upside. We are becoming an exciting team to watch. The sun is shining out today. Admit it. It feels good to be Wizards fans watching the rebuild unfold, yes? I am so grateful to you all and I appreciate all of your positive emails. Thank you.

No, Ted.

Thank, YOU!!

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, vomit, or recoil into the fetal position.
"Morey plays three dimensional chess. EFG plays tic-tac-toe and can't seem to get the hang of it."
- Benjamin
Ruzious
RealGM
And1: 422

Post#709 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:48 pm by bgroban

Ted's teams will never win a championship.
bgroban
Junior
And1: 13

Post#710 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:55 pm by nate33

bgroban wrote:Ted, in case you are reading this:

Mystics - 12th place out of 12 teams
Wizards - 28th place out of 30 teams
Capitals - 29th place out of 30 teams

PATHETIC
PATHETIC
PATHETIC

Wow. That pretty much says it all right there.
nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 1,051

Post#711 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:10 pm by mohammed10

nate33 wrote:

PATHETIC
PATHETIC
PATHETIC

+1
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

'If' - by Rudyard Kipling
mohammed10

Assistant Coach
And1: 123

Post#712 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:41 pm by Deivy202

nate33 wrote:

PATHETIC
PATHETIC
PATHETIC

Im stunned I really am worried about the wizards man , I dont even wanna think about calling them the bullets because they where never this HORRIBLE!
Deivy202
Senior
And1: 9

Post#713 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:02 pm by Upper Decker

How would you know about the bullets? You're only 21. You're too young lol!
Upper Decker
Rookie
And1: 105
Location: On a podium reminding everyone how right my predictions were

Post#714 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:19 pm by Chocolate City Jordanaire

nate33 wrote:

PATHETIC
PATHETIC
PATHETIC

Pretty much. LOSERS at the very bottom of the order.
Will the Wizards' success be sustained or was it fool's gold?
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 467

Post#715 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:32 pm by queridiculo

The sad part is that there really isn't any hope of Ted ever selling this franchise with the way it is intertwined with Monumental sports, the Capitals, arena etc.

Leonsis is sitting on a gold mine, and his teams will continue to increase in value whether they win or not. In a town as transient as Washington, what better entertainment is there for an out of towner than to watch your favorite team beat up on the hapless Generals.
..let's keep in mind that while the Wizards were trading for Okafor and Ariza, giving away a draft pick and cap room, bypassing the free agent market and rejecting a trade for Harden, Leonsis was publicly congratulating himself for being smart. - Nivek
queridiculo
Lead Assistant
And1: 332

Post#716 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:11 am by mhd

I wanted to post this on Ted's blog, but they some stupid requirement that allows monumental sports to look at your contacts. I'm letting Ted have that info, so I'm posting my comment in response to his blog on the Crawford trade here:

Mr. Leonsis, you stated that Blatche and Crawford were part of a new big three, and both of those players have since been traded. You stated that Jan Vesely is a good fundamental player. Vesely has roughly as many points as fouls and shoots an atrocious percentage from the free throw line. Will you at least be honest about the team? David Aldridge, as respected an NBA voice as there is, has stated that Vesley has no NBA game. What does he do well on the court? Klay Thompson, Kenneth Faried, Chandler Parsons, Brandon Knight, Kawhi Leonard, Kemba Walker, etc. were all selected after Jan and they have made much more of an impact. I'm sure you saw Farried's 40 point effort in the rookie-sophomore game at all-star weekend. Will you at least give the die-hard Wizards fan some honesty when talking about the team? Instead of taking Parsons, the Wizards took Shelvin Mack who has been cut twice by the team? In this past 2nd round, the Wizards had a high 2nd rounder (which are more valuable than late 1st rounders due to their non-garunteed nature), and decided to take Satoranski because there was no room for anyone. I'm sure you always evaluate the front office. What is their explanation on their moves? What is their rationale for taking Vesely? Honestly, do you think Vesley could ever be an NBA rotation player? Would any other team in the NBA have him play right now?
mhd
Head Coach
And1: 220

Post#717 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:27 am by Knighthonor

queridiculo wrote:The sad part is that there really isn't any hope of Ted ever selling this franchise with the way it is intertwined with Monumental sports, the Capitals, arena etc.

Leonsis is sitting on a gold mine, and his teams will continue to increase in value whether they win or not. In a town as transient as Washington, what better entertainment is there for an out of towner than to watch your favorite team beat up on the hapless Generals.

Same thing was said about the redskins. But there is always hope.

Yeah took a long time to get a RG3 or Morris.. Well when will the Wizards get their own RG3 or Morris?
Knighthonor
Sixth Man
And1: 69

Post#718 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:27 am by Wizards2Lottery

He is a pathetic person. He has absolutely no balls and can't make tough decisions.

TL;DR: Ted Leonsis is a coward.
Wizards2Lottery
RealGM
And1: 3

Post#719 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:21 pm by Higga

LEARNING TO WIN
Posted on April 06, 2011
Read these quotes. See the players' confidence building. See players developing right before your eyes. That is what a rebuild is all about. A new big three has announced its arrival - Wall, Crawford and Blatche. Big minutes - big productivity - big results. And wins, too. We are short-handed and so players are getting bigger minutes to show the world what they can do. We have two first round draft picks next off season. We have cap space. We are young. We have upside. We are becoming an exciting team to watch. The sun is shining out today. Admit it. It feels good to be Wizards fans watching the rebuild unfold, yes? I am so grateful to you all and I appreciate all of your positive emails. Thank you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Eric Maynor is the worst basketball player I've ever seen.
Higga
Veteran
And1: 255

Post#720 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:30 pm by pineappleheadindc

We seem to be doing lots of trading of Wizards to get rid of them, instead of doing trades to acquire key pieces.

We need to get rid of malcontents, of guys who aren't mature, etc.

Just who the heck drafted or acquired these lousy players in the first place?

HMMMMMMM.
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
--Confucius

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"
- Yoda
pineappleheadindc

Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 460

Post#721 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:34 pm by miller31time

PATHETIC
PATHETIC
PATHETIC

fishercob wrote:
LEARNING TO WIN
Posted on April 06, 2011

No, Ted.

Thank, YOU!!

But guys.....veterans!
miller31time
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 401

Post#722 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:01 pm by tontoz

Higga wrote:
LEARNING TO WIN
Posted on April 06, 2011

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone should copy and paste that on Ted's blog.
tontoz
RealGM
And1: 433

Post#723 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:06 pm by nuposse04

http://tedstake.monumentalnetwork.com/w ... /index.jsp

I think I'm going to have an aneurysm.
nuposse04
Head Coach
And1: 932

Post#724 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:14 pm by Nivek

Don't know if it's been mentioned here, but I think Collins will be a great mentor for Vesely. Jan is currently at 81 fouls and 88 points on the season. Collins has had 7 seasons in which he posted more fouls than points. I think sage veteran leadership is exactly what's needed to help Vesely complete the season right.
"A lot of what we call talent is the desire to practice."
-- Malcolm Gladwell

Check out my blog about the Wizards, movies, writing, music, TV, sports, and whatever else comes to mind.
Nivek

Head Coach
And1: 588

Post#725 Re: The Ultra Amazingly Sucky Theodore Leons
Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:25 pm by tontoz

Nivek wrote:Don't know if it's been mentioned here, but I think Collins will be a great mentor for Vesely. Jan is currently at 81 fouls and 88 points on the season. Collins has had 7 seasons in which he posted more fouls than points. I think sage veteran leadership is exactly what's needed to help Vesely complete the season right.

I was wondering where you were going with that. :lol:
tontoz
RealGM
And1: 433

PreviousNext

Return to Washington Wizards