ImageImageImageImageImage

Official Trade Thread XXI (12/13/12 - 02/06/13)

Moderators: nate33, montestewart, LyricalRico

Zonkerbl
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,149

Re: Official Trade Thread XXI (12/13/12 - present) 

Post#1481 » by Zonkerbl » Wed Feb 6, 2013 9:20 pm

I've been taught all my life to value service to the weak and powerless.
Zonkerbl
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,149

Post#1482 » by Zonkerbl » Wed Feb 6, 2013 9:33 pm

I'll go first: Super sensitive about what other people say about him, he's an easy target for bullies and blows up on the court. Momma's boy with no real deep down toughness, so has to pretend to be tough on the court and it backfires. Doesn't believe in himself. Kind of a crybaby too -- I used to play with big physical guys who loved the physicality of being a brute under the basket -- Cousins cries about it. I mean, yeah, he lost his front teeth four times -- wear a mouthpiece and wade in there with elbows swinging (not literally)!

Get insulted when people ask him to go to anger management. Victim's mentality -- it was never his fault, it was all these other bullies saying nasty things about him, he never lost his temper or did anything bad. Well, ok once or twice he did, but then all the mean nasty people blew it all out of proportion, because everybody's out to get him 'cause they're jealous.

Doesn't realize that people really, really don't like seeing people lose control of themselves. No matter how good you are the other 99.9% of your life, lose your temper in public and you are Ron Artest.
I've been taught all my life to value service to the weak and powerless.
nuposse04
RealGM
And1: 2,439

Post#1483 » by nuposse04 » Wed Feb 6, 2013 9:33 pm

Memphis needs a center...I wonder if they'd entertain something like Seraphin for Ed Davis, obviously we'd have to sweeten it a bit.
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,962

Post#1484 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Wed Feb 6, 2013 9:46 pm

Zonkerbl wrote:I'll go first: Super sensitive about what other people say about him, he's an easy target for bullies and blows up on the court. Momma's boy with no real deep down toughness, so has to pretend to be tough on the court and it backfires. Doesn't believe in himself. Kind of a crybaby too -- I used to play with big physical guys who loved the physicality of being a brute under the basket -- Cousins cries about it. I mean, yeah, he lost his front teeth four times -- wear a mouthpiece and wade in there with elbows swinging (not literally)!

Get insulted when people ask him to go to anger management. Victim's mentality -- it was never his fault, it was all these other bullies saying nasty things about him, he never lost his temper or did anything bad. Well, ok once or twice he did, but then all the mean nasty people blew it all out of proportion, because everybody's out to get him 'cause they're jealous.

Doesn't realize that people really, really don't like seeing people lose control of themselves. No matter how good you are the other 99.9% of your life, lose your temper in public and you are Ron Artest.

Zonker, you're on Cousins like B. F. Skinner, Carl Jung, Sigmund Freud, and Alfred Adler!

The victim mentality stuff seems asymptomatic of a borderline personality. That might never improve. Or, I could be wrong and he's merely immature and lacking insight.

The most concerning thing to me is just as with his past confrontation with a faculty member on the school bus years ago; Cousins has approached Coach Smart the wrong way and he's stepped to officials the wrong way, numerous times recently in the NBA. The guy seems to have no shame and repeatedly acts a fool. (Just plain talk, about when he gets angry.) Again, DeMarcus is 22 and could still possibly have an adolescent mental make up.

I don't know. It sure is concerning.
Bye bye Beal.
Deivy202
Senior
And1: 9

Post#1485 » by Deivy202 » Thu Feb 7, 2013 12:29 am

im hearing we suck abd wont make any trades stay tune.

Come on fellas any new rumors that jan rumors weak what are we gonna trade for the bulls mascot?.
Dark Faze
Head Coach
And1: 2,005

Post#1486 » by Dark Faze » Thu Feb 7, 2013 2:26 am

i really have no idea what to do

At first I was thinking we need SF help, but there's nobody to get and Beal and Martell knock down the long ball and Ariza is a great backup.

So should we focus on improving an already pretty good front court?

im so confused

Return to Washington Wizards