yardbarker

NCAA Wiretap Headlines

Free tix to tonights game?

Moderators: WizStorm, miller31time, pineappleheadindc, LyricalRico, nate33

Post#1 Free tix to tonights game?
Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:22 pm by Donkey McDonkerton

My neigbor just gave me two tickets and parking for section 114. He's a season ticket holder...but said he's not feeling well. I live in Rockville, if anyone is close and wants the tickets, let me know.
"Wall missed the shot, but was fouled. At the free throw line, HE PUNCHED HIMSELF IN THE FACE BECAUSE HE IS A CHAMPION. He made both free throws."
~Chris Ryan (@chrisryan77) is an editor at Grantland.
Donkey McDonkerton

General Manager
And1: 61

Post#2 Re: Free tix to tonights game?
Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:51 pm by dobrojim

as I posted today on my FB page, seems strange to me that the response to my CL ads for
DEN vs for HOU tix was so markedly different. Seems like they are similar teams to me.
I got one seriously lowball offer for my DEN tickets which I declined. I got at least 6 responses
for my HOU tickets before I took the ad down. Beard/Linsanity.
A lot of what we call 'thought' is just mental activity
dobrojim
RealGM
And1: 257

Post#3 Re: Free tix to tonights game?
Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:38 pm by hands11

I would say it had more to do with the bad taste people had from the two loses plus the strange trade deadline trade. Now they looked good and beat Denver, another playoff team so people are feeling better.

Just a thin skinned traumatized fan base.

As long as Beal, Nene, Okafor, Wall, Trevor A and Webster stay healthy, I think tickets will start to be in more demand.
Step by Step - viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1269473&start=45&p=36843686&view=show#p36843686

Why so many poster have hotties as avatars. If anything screams can't get any, that would be it.
hands11

RealGM
And1: 1,714

Return to Washington Wizards