ImageImageImageImageImage

Shots Fired: Waiters Says He and Irving Best Backcourt

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

CntOutSmrtCrazy
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,151

Shots Fired: Waiters Says He and Irving Best Backcourt 

Post#1 » by CntOutSmrtCrazy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:49 pm

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11618576/dion-waiters-cleveland-cavaliers-says-kyrie-irving-nba-best-backcourt?ex_cid=espnapi_public

Ah Waiters running his mouth because he just lucked into an offseason that saw his team add Lebron/Love.
hands11
Banned User
And1: 2,444

Re: Shots Fired: Waiters Says He and Irving Best Backcourt 

Post#2 » by hands11 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:08 pm

Is he still on that team :lol:

But seriously.. dude is probably a back up.

Should be a good show.

I like the raised competition.

CLE wants us. TOR wants us.

Wiz and the gang say... BRING IT.
Wizardspride
RealGM
And1: 9,865

Post#3 » by Wizardspride » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:14 pm

[tweet]https://twitter.com/NBACourtside_/status/517027996767903744[/tweet]
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
CntOutSmrtCrazy
Lead Assistant

Post#4 » by CntOutSmrtCrazy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:20 pm

Wizardspride wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/NBACourtside_/status/517027996767903744[/tweet]

Shot two fired! :lol:
WallWithTheDime
Banned User
And1: 111

Post#5 » by WallWithTheDime » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:20 pm

not sure if this link is allowed but http://gyazo.com/d84b1e24bce8fe946e9a298dcdc97fe9
This is a pic of me being constantly messaged by fan page of Cavaliers, check at @Wishyish to see huge back and forth, i don't know what i did but thats very unprofessional of that blog (fear the sword)

HUGE BACK AND FORTH On my page, im going to stop to make them look even more unprofessional
keynote
General Manager
And1: 2,587

Post#6 » by keynote » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:22 pm

I see Waiters is auditioning to be the Damon Jones of this year's incarnation of the Cavaliers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using RealGM Forums mobile app
Always remember, my friend: the world will change again. And you may have to come back through everywhere you've been.
Kanyewest
General Manager
And1: 2,345

Post#7 » by Kanyewest » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Apparently Beal fired the first shot.

Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal told reporters at his team's media day Monday that he and John Wall are "definitely the best backcourt in the league."

Cavs guard Dion Waiters begs to differ.

Cavaliers guard Dion Waiters said he and Kyrie Irving form the NBA's best backcourt.
"That's nonsense," Waiters said after practice Tuesday. "(Beal is) supposed to say that, but I know deep down, he's not messing with me and Ky (Kyrie Irving). I think me and Ky are the best backcourt, young backcourt. That's all."
WallWithTheDime
Banned User

Post#8 » by WallWithTheDime » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:27 pm

Kanyewest wrote:Apparently Beal fired the first shot.

Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal told reporters at his team's media day Monday that he and John Wall are "definitely the best backcourt in the league."

Cavaliers guard Dion Waiters said he and Kyrie Irving form the NBA's best backcourt.
"That's nonsense," Waiters said after practice Tuesday. "(Beal is) supposed to say that, but I know deep down, he's not messing with me and Ky (Kyrie Irving). I think me and Ky are the best backcourt, young backcourt. That's all."

thats not a shot thats a statement

So if I said I'm fat

and someone says im not fat im skinny but your fat
CntOutSmrtCrazy
Lead Assistant

Post#9 » by CntOutSmrtCrazy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:28 pm

WallWithTheDime wrote:
Kanyewest wrote:Apparently Beal fired the first shot.

thats not a shot thats a statement

So if I said I'm fat

and someone says im not fat im skinny but your fat

Yeah Kanyewest, don't ruin the fun. Who are you a fan of anyways?
WallWithTheDime
Banned User

Post#10 » by WallWithTheDime » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:31 pm

I know that this may seem crazy,

but its like comparing Peyton Manning

to russel wilson

(individual acclomades)
LBJVirus218
Senior
And1: 435

Post#11 » by LBJVirus218 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:31 pm

As a Cavs fan this is awesome....My all time favorite series was Wiz Cavs in 06...it was so intense. What was it? 4 straight games decided by 1 point or something? Gilbert was at his peak and was literally on Lebron's level. Butler vs Hughes...Man I hope we match up in the playoffs again. Just gonna be weird seeing Haywood on our side. Especially after that whole Papa Johns thing and etc.
WallWithTheDime
Banned User

Post#12 » by WallWithTheDime » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:32 pm

LBJVirus218 wrote:As a Cavs fan this is awesome....My all time favorite series was Wiz Cavs in 06...it was so intense. What was it? 4 straight games decided by 1 point or something? Gilbert was at his peak and was literally on Lebron's level. Butler vs Hughes...Man I hope we match up in the playoffs again. Just gonna be weird seeing Haywood on our side. Especially after that whole Papa Johns thing and etc.

A real classy cavs fan, Did you see the fearthesword tweets against me, kinda rude to do that but its cool, i just wont talk
dlts20
RealGM
And1: 6,194

Post#13 » by dlts20 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:37 pm

Im a big Waiters fan and thinks he gets too much hate but I honestly dont even think he starts this year. I think they start a pure shooter at the 2. Waiters is the perfect 6 man for that team. You dont need him to start when you already have the big 3 and he wants the ball in his hand which is hard with Lebron & Kyrie so he should be a 6 man for them
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Post#14 » by JWizmentality » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:42 pm

Big mouth for a backup...:lol:
Sluggerface
Bench Warmer
And1: 510

Post#15 » by Sluggerface » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:52 pm

WallWithTheDime wrote:not sure if this link is allowed but http://gyazo.com/d84b1e24bce8fe946e9a298dcdc97fe9
This is a pic of me being constantly messaged by fan page of Cavaliers, check at @Wishyish to see huge back and forth, i don't know what i did but thats very unprofessional of that blog (fear the sword)

HUGE BACK AND FORTH On my page, im going to stop to make them look even more unprofessional

Lol whoever is running the twitter handle is just embarrassing themselves. Comparing Kyrie's Team USA *cough* glorified nike promotional tour *cough* against John and Brad's playoff performances. I especially got a kick out of the "List of Bradley Beals accomplishments..." tweet when Brad just came off of a postseason run where he was the youngest player since magic to produce at the level he did, against the two best defenses in the NBA and the two best perimeter defenders in the world.
WallWithTheDime
Banned User

Post#16 » by WallWithTheDime » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:54 pm

Sluggerface wrote:
WallWithTheDime wrote:not sure if this link is allowed but http://gyazo.com/d84b1e24bce8fe946e9a298dcdc97fe9

Lol whoever is running the twitter handle is just embarrassing themselves. Comparing Kyrie's Team USA *cough* glorified nike promotional tour *cough* against John and Brad's playoff performances. I especially got a kick out of the "List of Bradley Beals accomplishments..." tweet when Brad just came off of a postseason run where he was the youngest player since magic to produce at the level he did, against the two best defenses in the NBA and the two best perimeter defenders in the world.

Slugger, I do have to say I'm very upset about the comments, what if they use me in their blog..... I hate this, I was just speaking out because they said something rude first on their comments and i commented...darn it if they use me ill be very upset. i dont think i could do this..... I know i shouldnt have said anything but i saw cavs fans saying things on our posts on the interviews..... DARN IT
Sluggerface
Bench Warmer
And1: 510

Post#17 » by Sluggerface » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:58 pm

WallWithTheDime wrote:
Sluggerface wrote:

Slugger, I do have to say I'm very upset about the comments, what if they use me in their blog..... I hate this, I was just speaking out because they said something rude first on their comments and i commented...darn it if they use me ill be very upset. i dont think i could do this..... I know i shouldnt have said anything but i saw cavs fans saying things on our posts on the interviews..... DARN IT

If that's the level of journalistic prowess FTS wants to tangle with, then I would honestly not give a s$%^.
WallWithTheDime
Banned User

Post#18 » by WallWithTheDime » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:04 pm

Sluggerface wrote:
WallWithTheDime wrote:
Sluggerface wrote:

If that's the level of journalistic prowess FTS wants to tangle with, then I would honestly not give a s$%^.

I will say they deleted a lot of my posts and used in in a tweet against me, i will say thats fair since they have way more power and way more followers
LyricalRico
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 780

Post#19 » by LyricalRico » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:33 pm

hands11 wrote:Is he still on that team :lol:

Exactly! Let Waiters get relevant first, and then we can make comparisons. LOL
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Post#20 » by JWizmentality » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Awfully quiet last year...except when he was feuding with Kyrie. What could have happened this past offseason for him to finally grow a pair of Deshawn Stevenson balls? I wonder....

Return to Washington Wizards